Top Tribes: An In-Depth Analysis of Recruitment Formations

DeletedUser

Ok, so I have done this type of thread on every world I have been on since W37.

We all know that the top 10 tribes are where they are for a reason. This mainly being their recruitment strategies. Let's see what types of war formations the top 10 tribes are making with their recruitment:

1. ~AOD~
The Hummingbird
[SPOIL]
G6EFXrw.jpg
[/SPOIL]
2. Who?
The Hermit Crab
[SPOIL]
118mszm.jpg
[/SPOIL]
3. Fellas
The Merman
[SPOIL]
tr9200h.jpg
[/SPOIL]
4. Wipe
The Heart
[SPOIL]
ueNppNz.jpg
[/SPOIL]
5. S.C.O
The Acorn
[SPOIL]
gCmwwmd.jpg
[/SPOIL]
6. ~TB~
The Blue Jay
[SPOIL]
zZCcK8q.jpg
[/SPOIL]
7. 1984
The Spider
[SPOIL]
3HUKbUe.jpg
[/SPOIL]
8. INDO
The Ice Cream Cone
[SPOIL]
RkCQLS9.jpg
[/SPOIL]
9. AM
The Umbrella
[SPOIL]
HytPXBh.jpg
[/SPOIL]
10. tiger
A Literal Tiger
[SPOIL]
3qjxQhG.jpg
[/SPOIL]

It's interesting to see some of the strategies that these tribes are taking in their approach to early-game domination. Will these formations succeed?? Which tribe is taking the strongest approach? Which tribe is destined for failure?

LiriC

Oh god.. this is so epic . :)))

I did something similar back o w22 .. were I posted pictures about each tribe... but I don't know all the tribes to do that yet.

Hektik

Forum Personality 2019
Reaction score
Dukes and their pretty formations!

Kudos to Tiger to sticking true to their name, that is some solid work :lol:

Mr. Cringer Pants

This is great. This needs to be updated at key points throughout the world.

Dead

I expected an actual analysis, not sure how to feel about this :lol:

TheNobleExpress

As humorous as I found this, and thanks for making and posting those btw, I would love to see an actual analysis of some of the tribes in this world done by someone, I've only recently joined this one so don't really know who to watch, who's point whoring etc.

nowitsover

As humorous as I found this, and thanks for making and posting those btw, I would love to see an actual analysis of some of the tribes in this world done by someone, I've only recently joined this one so don't really know who to watch, who's point whoring etc.

yea, the World 83 forum lacks substance compared to some previous Worlds. Short and neat; too early atm but 1984 and AM are interesting so far.

Last edited: