Top tribes Opinion

DeletedUser93066

What I know about Core is he is pretty Mental also a Tyrant So both of you are wrong. Group Hug?

DeletedUser111495

What I know about Core is he is pretty Mental also a Tyrant So both of you are wrong. Group Hug?
7bd02b595503bc41ef7b7bed9a36418c.jpg

DeletedUser93066

So Here I go. I seriously don't have as much time as before to look into all the details and try to be more accurate but I will try my best to deliver you my clear take on the top 10.

#1.
Why??: Holding their rank forever since the beginning tho I believe had some changes of name and perhaps some leadership as well. They started off as MILF and right off the bat quickly recruited everyone around and beyond hence established an extension tribe which are now called Why!! They are keeping a steady growth through conquering also moving players around to keep them at the top until now. I am not against a 2nd tribe but having one from get go doesn't get my vote and they will eventually realize that soon when the world evolves a bit. Have lost only 2 villages it seems to others and half of their conquers are tribeless/barbs and internals. Going for tribeless is strategic at this point obviously but it also proves they are playing safe. Their recent recruit from Insane opens up a small front with WSP which may cause some skirmish between them which might lead to war or a bigger skirmish as WSP and INSANE has been on each other necks for a while. I know few good players in that tribe but hopefully leadership stays on top of it and keeps the morale up or those players wont stick around. Over used profile bores me. Used to love Heath ledger as Joker now its like Adel's songs to me. Heard them so much and so often that it kind of irks me. Rank 2 ODA and rank 3 ODD wouldn't expect any less than that from rank 1 tribe.

#2.
WSP: First thing comes in my mind is God of 420. Yes our notorious G.O. 420's tribe is WSP. Have been on the top 5 since almost the beginning there have been a change of leadership actually many changes . So my take is internal issues will spread like plague and that might be their demise. Have seen G.O $20's post somewhere int he external where he was very vulgar towards the rest of the tribe mates I understand he might be frustrated but calling them names like that wont get you the loyalty for sure. Their game play has been pretty dull apart from G.O420 and BlitzAxe who seem to be going little aggressive despite 420's first few barbling. They have 62% Barb/tribeless or internal and an ongoing skirmish with Note F who is now known as Insane. Both end seems like taking some hit . However I don't see them around for too long . Irritating profile as I despise that COA and the WSP2 being their academy tribe.

#3.
Llamas: I like the Llamas. Some of their players are pretty witty also proven to be good players. However 55% tribeless/barb in their conquer makes me think they are playing more of strategic point of view than being aggressive. Their #1 has 3 barbs and I truly hope he/she has some kind of strategy behind nobling small bonus in someone else's cluster . Only one loss and that was probably a recap so I am assuming they are pretty organized and communicating well. I see them around for a long time unless Leah get's Duke. I love the COA and profile is just on the mark on their wittiness. They share a front with Ronin F which might lead to some skirmishes in later time and I would love to watch that with some popcorn in my hand.

-RN-: Another family tribe, however they seem pretty organized and aggressive. Rank 1 ODA with rank 4 ODD but no losses thus far is quite impressive. 51% tribeless/Barb conquer but their ODA and the Barb point suggest they did earn them the hard way. I like their profile and COA could have been better. I will try to make one for them if they want. I always have soft spot for Samurais and ninjas. They share a front with Llamas and WHY?? F which might lead to some skirmishes in later time and I would love to watch that with some popcorn in my hand.

#5.
Tyrant: A pretty quiet tribe so far however their stats shows they are some capable players and pretty organized. They do seem pretty aggressive seeing they are going for pretty decent tribes like Insane even didn't mind going for WSP village even tho their ODA is not so noticeable. 35% tribeless/Barbs and the barbs seems to be players relocating after being cleared. As they are growing towards the core I do see them clashing with WSP soonish and that will be something I would love to see how it plays out. It will be a test for them that's for sure. I love the Coa and just business profile, I'd love to see some wittiness but oh well.

Anyways that'll be it for me for now. I hate doing this so early in the game not sure why I started the topic even. Hope you guys have fun reading it. If not I am sorry as this took me a good 2 hours to do and I still am not satisfied as I tend to do it more thoroughly.

To be Continued..

Last edited by a moderator:

Player not found.

001. Why??

Has got good players in their tribe from what I've heard, in a promising position to hold Rank 1 spot for long as they have in the past couple of weeks. In my opinion they are one of the best tribes on World 84, they seem to be relaxed at present as they are killing small players so they look like a force with their academy tribe in K44. I would love to be a member of Why?? because they have a lot of tribes near them and could easily start a war for to get caps and expansion ground.

002. WSP

Another tribe similar to Why?? having so many frontlines against many top tribes which will spice things up if one were to declare on WSP as they have 4 players in the Top 25 which will be interesting on how they grow. I sense they have very good leadership and very good players as they seem to be quiet and relaxed at present, hopefully one moment they go wild and war one of the big tribes near them for expansion ground in the South as I will predict them to do well.

003. Llamas

Personally, I don't think Llamas will last for long. I think they will be one of the feeding tribes in the North East unless they can prove me wrong, their spread is awesome for more tribes to hit them as -RN- are the closest tribe to them and I am expecting them to hit Llamas at any moment or the other way around even as I can see a war shaping up soon enough with -RN- and Llamas.

004. Tyrant

I think this tribe has the potential to be the main force in the South West because I know many members of this tribe is very good at startup and are experienced enough to hold their ground. Leadership is fantastic, 6 players in the Top 25 and having the lowest member count out of the Top 10 Tribes. They need to play their cards correctly to have a good say in dominating the South West ahead of WSP.

005. -RN-

Good positioning in the North East as they could potentially take it over if they plan a good Op against Llamas, I think this tribe will probably merge into someone in the future to attempt get a nice Ranking for themselves. They are chilling for now but need to get the ball rolling if they want success in the North East.

006. Mental

Looks like another one of those feeding tribes for BUJOK and WSP to capitalize on when things start crumbling down, I don't think they will do well but I will wish them all the best in surviving when they are warring one of either BUJOK or WSP.

007. RoH

Another feeding tribe for Why?? and -RN- because I think diplomatic ties are only keeping them around for the time being. My advice is that you sharpen your Axes and get expanding before one of them tribes make the first move.

008. 4A

I think this tribe will be another feeding tribe for potentially WSP or Mental, something tells me that 4A has solid players who might be able to defend their own but we will see when that times comes.

009. Syn

Ignoring past experiences, another feeding tribe for the big tribes.

010. BUJOK

Got a nearly perfect spread in the South East, could be a major force if everything goes in their favor. Looking forward to seeing this tribe doing well as it's potential is quite exciting.

---

Color code: https://gyazo.com/021bd713e142c4e012d0022c19458d8c

Map of Top 10 Tribes.
[Spoil]
en84
[/Spoil]

DeletedUser93066

Great read tho it is very vague and there's few very obvious errors. WSP leadership changes more often than baby's diapers as far as my intel goes. And I am pretty certain ROH is allied to Why?? & might be merging soonish . Never checked on the tribe BUJOK I am assuming you are int hat tribe as you have a better insight on that.

streetgutt

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
And I am pretty certain ROH is allied to Why?? & might be merging soonish .

007. RoH

Another feeding tribe for Why?? and -RN- because I think diplomatic ties are only keeping them around for the time being. My advice is that you sharpen your Axes and get expanding before one of them tribes make the first move.

And I'm pretty sure there hasn't been any talk about merging. So unless you get your intel from one of the leaders in eighter tribe I think you are mistaken.

Player not found.

And I'm pretty sure there hasn't been any talk about merging. So unless you get your intel from one of the leaders in eighter tribe I think you are mistaken.

This is me judging from the map as I have no intel or anything on RoH, lol

Player not found.

Great read tho it is very vague and there's few very obvious errors. WSP leadership changes more often than baby's diapers as far as my intel goes. And I am pretty certain ROH is allied to Why?? & might be merging soonish . Never checked on the tribe BUJOK I am assuming you are int hat tribe as you have a better insight on that.

I'm in a nub tribe at the moment so I basically am guessing and making a few predictions on what could make this world awesome, believe it or not I actually know nothing of BUJOK but I can see them doing very good here :)