Top tribes - Opinions

DeletedUser

not yet citizen =) we will announce if there'll be such a situation

A humble player

Thought yours was Great! Just wanted to add my 19 cents.

1 CHIK3N 13 of their membership are in the top 100 of OD-A. Two are in the top 10. A Lean (as in membership count) Mean 3rd in OD-A and Surely Not Green tribe with the 5th ranked OD-D. These guys do not seem to fear a fight and cause some serious damage when they hit. These Folks will be here for a while unless a merge happens to drop them down.

2 Party!-
Operator (458|229) K24 791 Barbarian thebeastisback [Party!] 2011-01-28 16:56:45 This hurts to see... Although this tribe is ranked 1 in OD-A and 2nd in OD-D... Which equates to 2nd overall. Just concerned about the barb acquisitions. Not seeing these folks slowing down either. Just not sure where these guys end up.

3 -F-
Again I see barbs taken like this... callmemickeys village4 (673|537) K56 742 Barbarian callmemickey [-F-] and it makes me wonder about their internal controls from leadership. Looks Like there's some inactivity of late in this tribe with a few internals popping up. #1 Overall OD tribe... Let's see where these Fighters take us. They are fighting Cheese... And doing... yawn... well.

4 PUNCH!-
What is it with this? 011 Kroesus (458|268) K24 723 Barbarian kroesus [PUNCH!] 2011-02-02 08:57:37
Again barb Nobling tribes have a tendency to fail... We'll see where these guys end up in the long term. And I believe Forrest Gump actually lives in one their villages.

5 ~Glad~ Once Again.... (3) (626|357) K36 681 Barbarian noble knight [~Glad~] 2011-01-15 17:38:26
Just not seeing the success of this tribe as sustainable in the Long term if this sort of nobling is condoned...

6 BUG! Bonus village (206|478) K42 828 Barbarian owslaw [BUG!] 2011-02-05 03:45:54- Watership Down would be Saddened to see such exploits by such a war-like Bunny. I think these guys will get squished. Or Someone will change their name to RAID! and spray them. Although: Bugs are supposedly the only things that will remain in the On-set of a Nuclear Holocaust... Bzzzzzz...

7 ANGRY!
Angry they should be as they Pummel that Grey Village tribe called BARB! Not Rising unless they merge...

8 ~AoE~- I like this tribe I see them continue to Grow and prosper... And hell they didn't even need the head of Medusa to slay the Kraken. I think they have taken the necessary measures to defend against the Grey Temptation and go after real targets... I see lots of Peach flavoured acquisitions.

9 RT- NINETY_ONE MEMBERS... Buh Bye.... buh Bye Now... Not going to stay here not going to last. Be sure to (wave) as you fall down the ranks in the next few weeks.

10 Act1 This tribe is solid... Looks to be getting no real Defensive testing. I like this tribe in many different ways. Keep an eye on these folks.

11 TSA- Looks like this tribe with their 84 members will be dropping like a stone once they hit a real tribe. These guys seem to be having trouble Nobling barbs let alone being anything but a mass recruiting tribe. Enjoy your rank... It will be short lived.

12 PATRYN -- My Tribe and will Not rate. All I will say is Leadership is exceptional.

13 Pluto-- Dammit it's a Planet!!! I don't care what anyone says. But this tribe is a Fail. You are lucky number 13 because you are 73 members of dead weight and mass recruiting.
*sigh*
leeds6666 (825|517) K58 535 Barbarian leeds6666 [Pluto] 2011-02-05 05:03:31

14 =R3N=- Renegades who Noble barbs aren't really renegades ... But excellent job pwning the barb tribe. I hear they don't even fight back those scary grey villages.

15 Hung- Family... 'Nuff Said.

16 PE- If they are still thinking the COST will save them they are sorely mistaken. Fail

17 T-S- Interesting tribe. I see potential. As they will have their way with the Former Planet tribe. But I have some doubts.

18 Change- Super-barb-Tastic-expee-alla-docious... I do see a change... A change of your rank to falling out of the top 20.

19 S00N- This is another interesting mix... I see this tribe as having a great deal of potential. Watch out mass recruiters... Sooner or Later these guys will be passing you by.

20 LMS- Intrigued by this tribe. I will wait to pass judgement on them

*disclaimer- This Opinion does not represent that of my tribe but is solely my opinion of the top 20*
So you post that 5 of the top 10 have nobled a barb under 1K, and that that makes them fail, when
1. more than just those 5 tribes have nobled barbs (including both patryn, and act1)
2. a few barbs noblings does not imply a tribe is bad.

You certainly seem to know the workings of the game...

DeletedUser96924

In Today, 09:27

5 ~Glad~ Once Again.... (3) (626|357) K36 681 Barbarian noble knight [~Glad~] 2011-01-15 17:38:26
Just not seeing the success of this tribe as sustainable in the Long term if this sort of nobling is condoned...

*disclaimer- This Opinion does not represent that of my tribe but is solely my opinion of the top 20*

First of all Hello Every one
it is long time since my last post in the general forum (With my previous account)

(4) (621|354) K36 4,638 superstar1983 [Hogs] noble knight [~Glad~]2011-02-08 - 08:27:07
(5) (624|360) K36 2,825 ado911 noble knight [~Glad~] 2011-02-08 - 12:08:13
I think it is enough to keep tongue in mouth
and i wonder Why you search for old noble and there is New one before your post with one hour !!!

and from what i learned in this game from W2 that there is always something called "Strategic reason"
if you give more effort and open the game and see where is that (3) for me you might didn't say this

DeletedUser57199

Nuff said really.
This argument may never end.. As a student of Chase X, Zezula has that never give up attitude hammered deep into her hubris. A trait admired by some and despised by anyone that opposes her...
Ok, so her argument isn't the most solid.. I think that's pretty forgivable considering w53 was her first world, and Chase was her teacher.

@Zezula, give it a rest, your standards of play differs but doesn't mean a tribe will fail. I would post a reason, but I already know where that would get me... :p

DeletedUser

17 T-S- Interesting tribe. I see potential. As they will have their way with the Former Planet tribe. But I have some doubts.

Green:pluto

Red:T-S

DeletedUser

So you post that 5 of the top 10 have nobled a barb under 1K, and that that makes them fail, when
1. more than just those 5 tribes have nobled barbs (including both patryn, and act1)

stuff like this makes me think a tribe is bad Ive never seen anyone but noob/kiddy tribes work things out like this.there is a whole other page that explains what 'World custom' is (Anyone want to see it?lol) shared forums with bunch of crying.

Overview
1. =R3N='s Home K is K42, and Party!'s Home K is K43.
2. Each tribe will mark the other as NAP, and treat each other as Ally.
3. However, as NAP, each tribe is not required to support the other when at war, but may elect to do so.
4. The tribes agree to set up a border, approximately along the K42/43 line.
5. Normal World Custom will be used to resolve disputes, particularly among players.
6. A Joint Forum for communication, player agreement, exceptions approvals, etc. will be used.
7. Disputes will be handled according to World Custom, and backed by tribal dukes.

Border players
1. Players will write and communicate with their neighbors.
2. Failure to have prior communications will weaken a player's case, in any dispute.
3. Players who have their primary village in the other's K, will not plan expansions outside their area of influence (roughly the 15x15 area of their home village and the L2 Church radii of other villages).
4. Players located in the other's home K, will make new churched cluster in other K's.

Communication
1. Players must make written agreement among themselves, planning & dividing noble targets, farms, support aid, assisted clearings, etc.
2. Agreements should be posted inthe Joint Forum, but Village Coordinate.
3. Use of nobles within the L2 Church radii of Party!/=R3N= players requires prior agreement.

Farms
1. The affected intertwined members will make agreement directly themselves, splitting up the farms.

Nobling
1. Members will not set up new church clusters in the other's respective home K.
2. Players will not noble within the L2 church radii of members, without prior written agreement of all Renegade/Party! players within 6 tiles.
3. Each player must initiate the talk, and agree among themselves, before making a "claim", or approaching their duke/barons.
4. Communication and prior approval takes time; it is different than a mere "claim", but works very will when all cooperate.
6. Swaps, or deals (such as one player clearing a village for another) can be made, to balance agreements.
7. When players agree, their agreement & claim should be posted in the Joint Forum, with the village coordinates in the title.

Noble Collision
1. If a village is taken by one player with inbounds, the new owner should follow normal World Custom and remove troops, and allow the incoming to return unharmed.
2. The players must work out the solution between themselves, such as village claim concession, one member clearing another village as payment, provide support, resource payment, etc.
3. If agreement is not made, the determination of the Rightful "Best Claim" & final village owner will be made according to World Custom, and backed by both Tribal Leaderships.

darkbar said:
Hello Renegade, its [player]Darkbar[/player] here.

I'm [older than you], and play this game for fun, though Real Life comes first. Mine is Hut 13b, about 200 meters from the south pole, and so I can be in any time zone in a matter of minutes, this time of year (its summer here).

[player]Extrodius[/player] and [player]Dark.War[/player] have done a good job with your tribe, and our Dukes are in agreement -- our tribes have an agreement which is basically an alliance, though we use a NAP since we're not committed to each other's wars.

Good to meet you, and we are looking forward to a successful relationship between our tribes. Congratulations on the [ally]=R3N=[/ally] Number 15 ranking, that is an accomplishment of note for a random rim tribe at this stage and time of world development.

its called mass-recruitment darkbar.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser95858

Again to those that missed the point... Ire was directed at PUNCH for the Sheer quantity of Noblings. Over 25% of their acquisitions have been members of the scary Barb Tribe.

Agreed with Fusion about the necessity at times to use a barb to cluster and build a church. Which corrects my flawed argument to some extent. Punch was the tribe that decided to come out with their Fists of Rage... To argue the necessity of taking a players abandoned village after it has been cleared and the player quit. Especially when that village is a 'large Barb' to quote their Blue-ish fellow.

And to be Frank 1-3 of the top five are here to stay as I mentioned. 4 and 5 Do not have a prayer unless they decide to change their strategy in land acquisition.

I posted concerns about nobling barbs in the top 5.

DeletedUser

Zezula you only made fool of yourself with picking one barb nobling and calling tribe a barb nobler for that. As you could easily figure out most of our barb noblings were due to enemies using start-over option. But did you try to made a fair comment? No. Another Punch hater.. lol, you started around the same time with us and maybe you're just jealous of rankings? :lol:

DeletedUser

top tribes at war now??

Side 1:
Tribes: PUNCH!
Side 2:
Tribes: ANGRY!

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1
Side 2: 1
Difference: 0

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 3,371
Side 2: 3,788
Difference: 417

chart

lol I love how you do forever. that nobling is more than a week old if you were to check. It is always possible but you act like 1 nobling means war.

DeletedUser

lol , if its a war its a 1 man war not a tribe war.

Side 1:
Players: never...
Side 2:
Tribes: ANGRY!

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1
Side 2: 1
Difference: 0

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 3,371
Side 2: 3,788
Difference: 417

chart

just 2 villages disputes which have been both worked out

DeletedUser

never is getting spanked then. by a whole 417 points.
rofl
the most epic non war ever

DeletedUser

See, this is why Cursed owes us that 6.7k village clearance, make up the difference :icon_wink:

A humble player

stuff like this makes me think a tribe is bad Ive never seen anyone but noob/kiddy tribes work things out like this.there is a whole other page that explains what 'World custom' is (Anyone want to see it?lol) shared forums with bunch of crying.

its called mass-recruitment darkbar.

OMG, you have access to a thread we share with a n00b/kiddy tribe, cool.
Funny thing is, you don't have access to the laugh at said n00b/kiidy tribe thread.
Do you have a problem with us laying out simple instructions for a nearbye tribe to follo to prevent cross nobling?
Cool for you :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

1 CHIK3N 13 of their membership are in the top 100 of OD-A. Two are in the top 10. A Lean (as in membership count) Mean 3rd in OD-A and Surely Not Green tribe with the 5th ranked OD-D. These guys do not seem to fear a fight and cause some serious damage when they hit. These Folks will be here for a while unless a merge happens to drop them down.

2 Party!-
Operator (458|229) K24 791 Barbarian thebeastisback [Party!] 2011-01-28 16:56:45 This hurts to see... Although this tribe is ranked 1 in OD-A and 2nd in OD-D... Which equates to 2nd overall. Just concerned about the barb acquisitions. Not seeing these folks slowing down either. Just not sure where these guys end up.

3 -F-
Again I see barbs taken like this... callmemickeys village4 (673|537) K56 742 Barbarian callmemickey [-F-] and it makes me wonder about their internal controls from leadership. Looks Like there's some inactivity of late in this tribe with a few internals popping up. #1 Overall OD tribe... Let's see where these Fighters take us. They are fighting Cheese... And doing... yawn... well.

4 PUNCH!-
What is it with this? 011 Kroesus (458|268) K24 723 Barbarian kroesus [PUNCH!] 2011-02-02 08:57:37
Again barb Nobling tribes have a tendency to fail... We'll see where these guys end up in the long term. And I believe Forrest Gump actually lives in one their villages.

6 BUG! Bonus village (206|478) K42 828 Barbarian owslaw [BUG!] 2011-02-05 03:45:54- Watership Down would be Saddened to see such exploits by such a war-like Bunny. I think these guys will get squished. Or Someone will change their name to RAID! and spray them. Although: Bugs are supposedly the only things that will remain in the On-set of a Nuclear Holocaust... Bzzzzzz...

7 ANGRY!
Angry they should be as they Pummel that Grey Village tribe called BARB! Not Rising unless they merge...

8 ~AoE~- I like this tribe I see them continue to Grow and prosper... And hell they didn't even need the head of Medusa to slay the Kraken. I think they have taken the necessary measures to defend against the Grey Temptation and go after real targets... I see lots of Peach flavoured acquisitions.

9 RT- NINETY_ONE MEMBERS... Buh Bye.... buh Bye Now... Not going to stay here not going to last. Be sure to (wave) as you fall down the ranks in the next few weeks.

10 Act1 This tribe is solid... Looks to be getting no real Defensive testing. I like this tribe in many different ways. Keep an eye on these folks.

11 TSA- Looks like this tribe with their 84 members will be dropping like a stone once they hit a real tribe. These guys seem to be having trouble Nobling barbs let alone being anything but a mass recruiting tribe. Enjoy your rank... It will be short lived.

12 PATRYN -- My Tribe and will Not rate. All I will say is Leadership is exceptional.

13 Pluto-- Dammit it's a Planet!!! I don't care what anyone says. But this tribe is a Fail. You are lucky number 13 because you are 73 members of dead weight and mass recruiting.
*sigh*
leeds6666 (825|517) K58 535 Barbarian leeds6666 [Pluto] 2011-02-05 05:03:31

14 =R3N=- Renegades who Noble barbs aren't really renegades ... But excellent job pwning the barb tribe. I hear they don't even fight back those scary grey villages.

15 Hung- Family... 'Nuff Said.

16 PE- If they are still thinking the COST will save them they are sorely mistaken. Fail

18 Change- Super-barb-Tastic-expee-alla-docious... I do see a change... A change of your rank to falling out of the top 20.

19 S00N- This is another interesting mix... I see this tribe as having a great deal of potential. Watch out mass recruiters... Sooner or Later these guys will be passing you by.

20 LMS- Intrigued by this tribe. I will wait to pass judgement on them

Funny how the only low point barb nobled by us was from a member who purposely moved to the rim. That makes us very bad!

DeletedUser95858

Funny how the only low point barb nobled by us was from a member who purposely moved to the rim. That makes us very bad!

Actually I play off your name with the only species Surviving a Nuclear war to give you credit. And also comment on the owslaw charachter from the book Watership Down as the ONLY player to have taken such a crap village.

No where in my assessment of your tribe does it say Bad! Terrible or even that your tribe will fail.

I will reiterate my point that PUNCH! is the tribe that brought forth their off-base argument. Despite Nobling 25% of their targets from the scary Barb tribe.

I did say you may get squished... By A tribe named RAID!... No such tribe exists.

Ururjay

Actually I play off your name with the only species Surviving a Nuclear war to give you credit. And also comment on the owslaw charachter from the book Watership Down as the ONLY player to have taken such a crap village.

No where in my assessment of your tribe does it say Bad! Terrible or even that your tribe will fail.

I will reiterate my point that PUNCH! is the tribe that brought forth their off-base argument. Despite Nobling 25% of their targets from the scary Barb tribe.

I did say you may get squished... By A tribe named RAID!... No such tribe exists.

I can only say...Fail :icon_rolleyes:...

DeletedUser

you right, a few barb noblings does not mean a bad tribe, it means a few bad players. i say purge the barb noblers and move on with life.