Top Tribes

• Thread starter Deleted User - 4669627
  • Start date

Deleted User - 4669627

In the past 2 weeks since my last review, it would seem much has changed, yet surprisingly -NO- :p

Literally, only 1 top 10 tribe has been replaced (rip Gold, welcome Unity)

en94 (2).png

#10 Unity

basically proof of how little significance is required to be top 10 in W94 atm

with 7 players with less than 1k growth over last week out of 36 total mates, nearly 20% of the tribe is inactive
worse, not 1 of those players had any significant change in od to justify slow growth
worst, 2 players have 0 points atm, 1 has 26

they have 0 players in top 20
their 2nd biggest player is a recent recruit from pnut
who would leave a contender tribe for a nub tribe? for what purpose? spies?

their position on the map just sucks
fortunately, they are rim since such a tribe in the core would be a buffet, but they lack any Unity while having significant borders with 3 real top tribes

lastly, their neutrality in the huge war taking place in their part of their world speaks volumes
I would suggest changing their name to Gimp

tumblr_na5nbobgqN1th9iiyo1_500.gif

#9 FnB

dropped from #7 in my last review

#7 FnB with second lowest points per player & core position in addition to enmity with axe, they might have the shortest life expectancy of w94 top 10
sorry

They have retained their rank 7 od, the result of warring another top tribe which has managed to recruit ~a DOZEN of FnB top players, despite every Stat suggesting FnB has always been the better tribe
:eek:

Side 1:
Tribes: Axe
Side 2:
Tribes: FnB

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers:

Side 1: 157
Side 2: 109
Difference: 48

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 9
Side 2: 8
Difference: 1

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 355,175
Side 2: 250,388
Difference: 104,787

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 28,350
Side 2: 32,990
Difference: 4,640

chart

they fight the good fight, against all odds, if those players who left had remained, omg
it's hard NOT to love FnB, considering where they are & all they've been through
its why I never criticize them, they have the Shahyd Seal of Approval atm

giphy (4).gif

#8 T-C-O

up 1 spot from last review despite no reason for it

#9 T-C-O is similar in constitution, but much worse position, core demands more diplomacy & offers less recruitment options
difference in od reflects this already & tribe changes, no top 10 tribe has less

The Lady Cleaner is interesting, rank 15 despite their 1st 5 conquers being under 1.1k which helps explain their rank 117 od without any internals

considering T-C-O has half a dozen inactive members located in the core, maybe it's time to begin internalling?

thank God this tribe hasn't fought a war yet, their first will be their last, though it is interesting that T-C-O has lost a village to 6 top 10 tribes

giphy (5).gif

#7 Purge.

up from rank 10 despite still having only 25 members, seven less than any other top 10 tribe

#10 Purge. in average points per player, they're above Gold & FnB, but only 26 members (3 basically inactive, 0 in top 20)
nice positioning with rim at their back, enough space in roster to recruit where needed
could be an obstacle for axe?

skillin is inactive, kick him
idk how instability made the cut

overall an impressive tribe, 4 mates are top 20, but they need to decide their diplomacy soon

giphy (7).gif

Deleted User - 4669627

#6 *RiM*

same position as last time despite being declared upon by BOLD

#6 *RiM* is another core tribe, the most active apparently, entire tribe, perhaps best positioning within core as well
they should be last core tribe standing

Side 1:
Tribes: BOLD
Side 2:
Tribes: *RiM*

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers:

Side 1: 194
Side 2: 135
Difference: 59

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 4
Side 2: 6
Difference: 2

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 474,397
Side 2: 308,549
Difference: 165,848

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 15,110
Side 2: 23,506
Difference: 8,396

chart

giphy (8).gif

#5 Axe

dropped 1 slot despite doing everything, nobling, recruiting (enemies no less), warring

#4 Axe has greater activity overall with the same amount of top rank players
they may have the misfortune of not only sharing their k with 2 other top 10 tribes, but also being between them
could be an interesting war in k54

supernova & klaus are inactive, but then they have several mates losing points, so that hurts

honestly, if not for Beyoncé's siren song, this tribe would not be in this review, no offense jt, idk what to tell you
if you invest any less in the FnB war, you lose, so that's not the answer to keeping Axe relevant
just hope Beyoncé hasn't lost her appeal & Purge doesn't start finding Axe appealing ;)

tumblr_neek3yhfGk1rbfrlpo1_500.gif

#4 Pnut

up 1 slot based purely off luck

#5 Pnut has second lowest tribe changes in top 10, better rim positioning than Purge. yet no more activity tribewise, just a few top ranked players
just calling what twstats shows me, sorry

2 weeks later, you still have 4 accounts incapable of 1k growth in a week lol
respect to your tribe changes & recruiting strategy, but seriously?

you should be getting kicked out of k45 atm, instead you dramatically increased your presence due to -NO- action of your own, based solely off luck that -NO- split
that whole thing sprang from division on how to deal with Pnut, ironic considering Pnut stole a village, refused to compensate, poached a player, tried to poach at least 1 other
but still some folks said "we should still be friends?"
lmao

exactly what should have unified -NO- to wreck you, caused them the division that played into your hand

pure luck, hope it holds

tumblr_n2hjvfxC7q1qzsq0xo1_500.gif

#3 BOLD

down 1 slot & in fact they were not kidding me

#2 BOLD 135 tribe changes, r u kidding me?
still have 4 players posting 0 growth in past week charts?
nice oda & odd, but what sorcery is this?
4 top players cancel out inactivity of others
good luck vs Pnut, this should be good

167 tribe changes! high five!
seriously though, they have only 1 inactive left, so kudos on having 38 accounts post 1k+ gains over past week of a losing war
I warned you *RiM* would be a tough nut to crack ;)
wished you luck vs Pnut, but you went the wrong way
fortunately, you're able to recruit

635884024614501079-395656207_giphy.gif

#2 Fresh

an epic mishandling of the Pnut situation led to a loss of literally limitless potential

#1 ? just -NO-
do NOT go to k45 uninvited this tribe is a runaway train
virtually complete dominance of their k already, best positioning of any tribe, unparalleled activity, they have it all
if you're in their k & you're not them, just restart now, don't waste time
with 147 tribe changes, they've got the roster they want, you're not getting an invite

they are only 37k out of 1st place with 7 less members (and 6 less than rank 3 with a much greater point spread)
this IS still the rank 1 tribe, they just don't have the same potential as before

before, neither NN nor Pnut was of any concern, now both are, Fresh has less possibilities, members & dominance than before

their hope is that maybe they at least get the right leadership out of this (Iain & Jeroen coduke, Martin & Shaggy as council)
personal note to shaggy, YOUR voice is the most important, don't let their egos convince you otherwise

TLNXruN.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted User - 4669627

I congratulated Unjustifi3d on rank 1 the day before he got it, though it seems now it will be shortly lived

#3 NN is already at war, with activity across the tribe, in fact only 1 top 20 player yet rank 3 cuz virtually everybody is active, these guys will be around a while, no question, unless they defeatthemselves
greatest potential enemy of a strong tribe is itself

when Master Yoda was banned from forums, I posted that I would argue NN's case, but I cannot, idk how even

I have passed a couple of messages from NN council, they expected greater presentation from a master of pnp

problem is, when their council repeatedly posts "we don't use spies" then hands me a press release boasting about their spy network, what do I do with that? how do I pnp it?

tenor (2).gif

Look how sneaky we are!?

further, I was supposed to just quote them, not do my own take, so not my fault there, but I wouldn't have known how to pnp that anyway, I did the best I could, I distinguished between the players & the tribe
I simply said NN was not wrong to recruit them, but they (dia leadership) seemed wrong to accept

everybody could agree on that & virtually everybody did, but Unjustifi3d stands up for his mates
he was upset that pink was posting, making those recruits look bad, maybe encouraging them to go inactive, so he wanted to shift attention to pink himself, direct it away from those recruits & onto pink who had won the love of the world by charismaticaly painting himself as a good mate of loyal character
he wanted pink exposed as a spy :eek:

so NN council provided another press release, 1 screenshot
you might have seen it in the "Debacle" thread where questions of characters of those involved were first discussed, where pink had become the good guy & NN council repeatedly stated they did not use spies
I thought that was clearly the right place to post it, but I had no idea what to say & no script, so I just posted it, no discussion

I believe what pink replied, all of it
he didn't really share anything, he just played them off, humored them
in fact he fought them, hence Unjustifi3d wanting him wrecked

I talk to Unjustifi3d all the time, we get along well, I do not dislike him on a personal level, but I don't like people either
my relationships are based on respect, not favor or inclination
every tribe I have mentioned here is more respectable than yours & a lot of them I gave 0 respect

when I warned the greatest threat to a great tribe is itself, I was warning you, I thought -NO- was fine, atm they were
all it took was a grey dot & a few days, everything changed

your tribe is a viper pit
your mates are vipers
whoever agrees to work with you seems to need to be a snake in order to do so

I have seen this work, it is a timeless & tested strategy, be more unethical than anybody
but idk how to promote it & disagree that it is the best strategy, it's clearly the shakiest of foundations, resting solely on the belief in the strategy

I wish you could reply, but you can have your council do a press release
i can't promote that strategy, I don't know how, I don't agree with it or its chances of success, worse it is repulsive to me

sorry lucaz, but you got rank 1!

the 1 positive thing I can say for NN is they have collapsed 2 top ten tribes (gold & change.)? while no other top 10 tribe has collapsed 1? it was not pure luck, it was the result of strategy. it was also accomplished without diplomacy.

Nickovitshj

Good read, the longer Axe can't solve their problem with FnB the more they will get fucked on their other fronts.
All we really have to do is stall this "war" long enough.

DeletedUser118814

I'm a bit confused..... you mentioned that pnut poached some members from the former tribe -NO-..... there's a saying "nobody can seduce a happy husband/wife"..... also, is poaching considered poaching if the member(s) from a tribe wanted to join another tribe and got accepted? Sorry for this question, I'm new to this game.

Unless, you know more than you're saying/posting, there's more to the statistics than meet the eye and everything is just politics and strategies.

A posting that is unbiased and not one-sided would have been appreciated rather than some suppositions. An exception here if there is a hidden agenda to this post, perhaps.

Lord BillyNoMates

why dont you ask four llamas why he had no other choice but to join pnut

member of Fresh actually respect the female players in TW and we dont think they should be told they aint allowed to talk because they are female

also apparently according to him a womans mouth isnt for talking its for taking ****

so maybe your leaders should learn about the players you recruit before actually recruiting them

Deleted User - 4669627

I'm a bit confused..... you mentioned that pnut poached some members from the former tribe -NO-..... there's a saying "nobody can seduce a happy husband/wife"..... also, is poaching considered poaching if the member(s) from a tribe wanted to join another tribe and got accepted? Sorry for this question, I'm new to this game.

Unless, you know more than you're saying/posting, there's more to the statistics than meet the eye and everything is just politics and strategies.

A posting that is unbiased and not one-sided would have been appreciated rather than some suppositions. An exception here if there is a hidden agenda to this post, perhaps.

poaching players is the most destructive thing you can do to a tribe, especially when those players are leadership
in the case of Pnut, which is the post you seem to think was biased, they were not leadership, but were still players

it is 1 thing to cross noble a barb
it is far worse to attack a village
again it is much worse to attack a collection of villages
finally, the most destructive action you can take against a tribe is to try to recruit their mates

not only are players the most valuable resource a tribe has, much more important than their collection of villages, but to acquire the most precious resource of the tribe without losing 1 troop?
there is no question recruiting players from another tribe is the most destructive thing you can do

to do it while you have diplomacy with that tribe is even worse, it adds betrayal to the poaching, though the poaching alone is a more obvious cause for war than 10 players being attacked

the topic of the poaching was discussed in great detail (even timing was considered) in another thread called Just Deal With It
not only did you not object to the unanimous verdict there, not 1 person did
not 1 person argued that sampls was not poached
not 1 person argued against the conclusion that Llamas was not

if you want to see the difference between what is poaching & what is not, I direct you there
clearly, you have not read it
if you had, you would not be calling this review biased

no apology necessary though :cool:

oh, on the topic of you're old saying, would you try to seduce the mother of your best friend's children? I bet you wouldn't?
if it worked, you damn sure wouldn't quote that in your defense, would you?
Pnut & -NO- were not best friends, but if you try to seduce ANYBODY'S wife, you would 100% expect fallout? duh?

DeletedUser118814

Thank you for your quick and somewhat interminable response.

My reverberation is my personal opinion like your post is your own, bias or not. Not all players have below normal IQ level and can read between the lines. And I don't think an apology on my part is necessary or warranted. The word "seduce" is relative and should not simply be used as what it implies. Like you post, it can be interpreted in many ways. My opinion is just that, an opinion, a viewpoint, and has no agenda. Again, NO AGENDA.

In short, if a player is not happy with his current tribe, he will leave no matter what.

Deleted User - 4669627

my referring to sampls as poaching is not my personal opinion, as was just explained, it is universal consensus
even reece agreed it was accurate

my using universal consensus in my post does not make it biased, but you're right
trying to discredit my post based off your own lack of knowledge does not make an apology necessary, as I said

it simply makes you appear ignorant, rash, quick to judge when you feel offended
it does not damage my credibility

no harm, no foul, no apology necessary

DeletedUser118814

You're right I'm an ignoramus given that I'm new to the game and "lack of knowledge"..... this is pretty much 'ado about nothing and tribes have moved on and dealt with the affair. Yet, you keep on rehashing things contiguously about it .

"The lady doth protest too much, methinks"

I don't question your post neither am I'm passing judgement or feeling offended, for who am I to do so on a seasoned player like yourself?

Deleted User - 4669627

if you're new to the game, your ignorance is justified
if you never read the debate about poaching, again your ignorance is justified
nothing wrong with your being ignorant

you trying to flame somebody without cause or basis makes you an ass

this, in case you haven't noticed is top tribes review
in it, pnut did not even get 10% of the focus, yet being a top tribe, they got mentioned
what is there to discuss currently about pnut?
same shit as EVERY OTHER TRIBE lmao
basically, what they've done in the past 2 weeks since the last one
maybe, you picked up on that "subtle" pattern?
clearly not

you're right not everybody here has a low iq, but 1 person clearly does ;)

DeletedUser118814

Thank you for respecting my ignorance given I'm new to the game. And yes I still have to read the article on poaching, which I assume you wrote, but somehow real life in interfering. Who knew that there is such a thing called "real life" when playing tribal wars, huh?

I know you don't expect an apology but somehow I do feel that I owe you one for placing you in a distressing stand regarding your post. That wasn't my intention but merely to clarify what "pouching" is and you have given the necessary info for me to understand it. Coming from a seasoned player like yourself, that means a lot to me ad everyone who is new to this game. Perhaps, you should write about how to be a great player in TW like yourself. A good title would probably go like "How To Play TW Like Shayd... for Dummies (or low IQ)". I would sincerely love to read such a book and would definitely be a must-read summer book for me and other ignorant new players.

I also would like to thank you for your captivating and delightful post. So much acumen. It really was quite amusing, to say the least. Anyway, it really has been fun exchanging pleasantries with you. And do have a good weekend.

The Four Llamas

why dont you ask four llamas why he had no other choice but to join pnut

member of Fresh actually respect the female players in TW and we dont think they should be told they aint allowed to talk because they are female

also apparently according to him a womans mouth isnt for talking its for taking ****

so maybe your leaders should learn about the players you recruit before actually recruiting them
lol i asked for an invite and didn't get one because clearly a our banter level is way above yours. and you telling these guys what ive said clearly shows i was joking and it doesnt represent my true thoughts although your third line is a nice thought.. in an ideal world maybe.. get over it anyway, no need to repeat everything in different posts. i think the people understand how miserable you lot are.

and shahyd, you should play the world and act upon your brilliant ideas and methods. Maybe you could be top 10 based on your leadership and knowledge rather than pure luck eh.

Lord BillyNoMates

so your the only person who considered what you said banter

the entire tribe considered id dam right offensive and yet you still consider it banter

and yes jeroen wouldnt let you join so thanks for admitting that pnut was your 2nd choice

The Four Llamas

so your the only person who considered what you said banter

the entire tribe considered id dam right offensive and yet you still consider it banter

and yes jeroen wouldnt let you join so thanks for admitting that pnut was your 2nd choice

you assumed my gender one time, i didnt find it offensive so its unfair on me, you guys picking on me :( joke aside, if i was serious ide say alot more than what ive said. and you lot getting offended by these minor things makes me laugh even more ahaha. and no cornflakes, since the tribe disbanded or whatever the hell happened to it, i just asked wheres my invite and since you lot couldnt handle me you didnt send so i joined the sexy lot over at pnut. there was no choice lol. next time try start the game at start up instead of begging to play a top account. oh i forgot, you get nobled by barbs before you reach stables

listen to this when you think of me :* i love you

Deleted User - 4669627

lol i asked for an invite and didn't get one because clearly a our banter level is way above yours. and you telling these guys what ive said clearly shows i was joking and it doesnt represent my true thoughts although your third line is a nice thought.. in an ideal world maybe.. get over it anyway, no need to repeat everything in different posts. i think the people understand how miserable you lot are.

and shahyd, you should play the world and act upon your brilliant ideas and methods. Maybe you could be top 10 based on your leadership and knowledge rather than pure luck eh.
aw, you must be 1 of the 30% who voted for me to lead -NO-, thank you
alas, 70% voted that i should wait & remain neutral for now
but who knows, maybe I'll win this world yet!