Top Twenty Tribes

DeletedUser

Thanks Matty, you are correct in that cieutat is the tribe jester.
I did on the other hand wish to engage you on the this point:

I'm genuinely confused, is this not a legitimate question?
Are FLB completedly detached from the world war?

Perhaps you believed I was flaming you when my post was aimed a leonidas page 20 first post?

Hi smurf69

Sorry I didn't answer this earlier.

They are yet to publicly declare their hand, and TBH I'm hesitant to speculate in any depth and add my comments re: FLBs diplomacy in relation to the wars going on in our neck of the woods at present. As a pleb I don't think it'd be appropriate for me to speak on behalf of the tribe at any level beyond maybe indulging in some limited speculation.

Don't get me wrong, sooner or later we'll need to make a move, and no doubt our leadership is aware of this.

It's also interesting to see the other options re: fighting hulk etc, there are obviously some pretty big implications for us with whatever move is made, and I know this will be being weighed up by our leadership as we speak.

Apologies, I know this is not exactly the most insightful post on the matter :icon_eek:

Last edited by a moderator:

thecanadiandominator

1 Kong - Still the top dog, although I'm curious to see how the ordeal goes with Prime. Lost some quality players too.. No Hefty.. I'm not talking about you. :icon_biggrin:
2 Prime - Kudos to you guys. Really have stepped up your game.
3 FLB - I like these kids! I hope I get to make a declaration on FLB's behalf. :icon_surprised:
4 FEAR - Om Nom Nom Nom You recruited 3dom... I don't appreciate it.
5 {BK} - Yeah well good luck..? Sorry, I honestly don't know much about {BK}. So I wont say anything bad about you guys/ gals.
6 KilTom - /claps
7 SEL - Sadly I'm up north, and your down south.. lucky you.
8 S.A.W - Love you guys and gals. :icon_cool:
9 GREEN - /Copy'n paste {BK} :icon_sad:
10 KilKet - /claps

As for the speculation on FLB's declaration, wont say anything, but I do want to make a declaration on behalf of FLB.

Wait and see, folks! :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

i think it would be interesting to see Prime and Kong go to war just to the fact that Mercny would help Prime and so would Prison

DeletedUser

As for the speculation on FLB's declaration, wont say anything, but I do want to make a declaration on behalf of FLB.

Wait and see, folks! :icon_wink:

FLB Declares war on Kong/Fear?! ?

Although that would kind of annoy me, 3 tribes v our 2 is perfect so far, looks set for a great war :)

DeletedUser

1. Kong - made a good move to spoil Prime's fun as rank #1, but i want to see some decent war stats of their newly formed "elite".
2. Prime - the true number one tribe, dominating their way to the top.
3. FLB - need to hurry up and declare. the anticipation is killing me!
4. FEAR!? - are these guys still on the same side as Kong? if not, i'd like to see them put more pressure on Kong from the north and go up a rank.
5. {BK} - still confused as to which tribes merged to form {BK}, but good tribe nonetheless and it's good to see they're cleaning up the mess that is GREEN.
6. KilTom - don't know too much about these guys. look like they're stranded in the #6 spot.
7. SEL - my tribe. i'll say no more... :)
8. S.A.W - ???
9. GREEN - 40+ 3k barbs nobled in the last 2-3 days. epic fail...
10. KilKet - see KilTom.

I'm not going to bother putting ranks 11-20, because they're not worth talking about. There was a time when there was a solid top 20 maybe even 30, but now anything beyond #10 is just fodder for the top 10.

DeletedUser

It was a fundamentally stupid remark to make, and doesn't do your tribe any favors when such a dumb comment is made in the public forums.

Other than a couple of posters like yourself from Prime who seem to be argumentative pests, I have a great deal of respect for htm and your tribe as a whole; maybe it's time you followed in your leaders example and learnt to have a constructive discussion minus the childish flames.

Um...Im the one thats ill-informed...making a dumb comment.....UM was that statement an example or something?????

You don't even know who you are talking too much less what you are talking about....Good Luck to ya mate.

As far as discussion read a person's points and understand what he is saying before GROSSLY miscontrueing.

At least we can agree on HTM.

(see the twstats comment earlier) Prime has over taken on number of villies. Not by much so only a 1k village swing.

HeftySmurf

FLB Declares war on Kong/Fear?! ?

Although that would kind of annoy me, 3 tribes v our 2 is perfect so far, looks set for a great war :)

its already 4v2.

Prime/KilTom/KilKet/Idiots vs Kong and FEAR.

Idiots are fully supporting KilFam.

DeletedUser59335

Green is supporting Kong and is under there protection according to there leadership + if you want idiot in the stats add bob-a also ;)

DeletedUser

*Cough* looks like there is a tribe missing....I believe not including bob-a that would be 5v2

DeletedUser

ok bob-a and Idiots are barely top twenty tribes and if we count them we have to count prison who seem to be primes academy

rich26ca

Green is supporting Kong and is under there protection according to there leadership + if you want idiot in the stats add bob-a also ;)

I would totally add them as i hate twaks in stats but i have intel that there supporting both sides, there spread out so some are friends with kiltom players and some with the former tenth! players so what to do its prob not enough to tip the scale in either direction thats why i've never personally added them but maybe i don't have all the intel on the if you know more then me by all means wither post or mail me in game...

ok bob-a and Idiots are barely top twenty tribes and if we count them we have to count prison who seem to be primes academy

I have not seen any reports of these tribes they maybe like idiots not attacking just supporting but until someone shows incoming support or attacks i've always just left them out... I only added idiots as i saw with my own eyes there mass support coming into K16 to a worthless player named jonjay! normally i don't flame players as i've adopted a better attitude about it however this guy drives me crazy, he offers no support in his area, but demands support from his tribe. along with that he lies through his teeth only to say crap about other players...

he is a turtle and has no clue on tactics. I sat there and watched him waste 20 nukes to clear one village, and couldn't get the timing down to land right after so he picked hours later making the snipe very easy... yet claims to be better then us all!

sorry bit of a rant there....

Last edited:

DeletedUser

5. {BK} - still confused as to which tribes merged to form {BK}, but good tribe nonetheless and it's good to see they're cleaning up the mess that is GREEN.
[/B]
Hey melon thanks for the good go....to help you out on what made BK.....

Basically TDS/DOM were not at war and decided to merge...nov. last year I believe...this created some family tribes....elch.... necessary evil I guess.....Shortly afterwards engaged Duck/LS/OWL won the war and grabbed some good folks from Duck like storesfella and crew.....
Went through a clean up of Ks.....then engaged H-bomb-Atomic coordinated with another tribe......during that engagement SOH was turned into an academy SK.....as I guess a buffer/place to send folks to see if they cut the mustard.....

Certain players from Atomic left to LMAO and assisted SD....some of these players like Hill.....were brought into SD main.....Shortly there after folks became tiered of hand feeding certain players and said the heck with it.....
So some of the original TDS/Dom folks with some the duck and atomic/bomb Left SD killed academies and formed BK....about early July.

Hope that helps mate.

DeletedUser

didn't mean to offend you with my lack of knowledge, but thankyou for clearing things up for me. :)

DeletedUser

I just find it interesting that, just because people don't know what flb are going to do, they 'decide for us'. :icon_rolleyes:

When they make that 'decision' they seem to do it for 2 distinctly different reasons:
1. Wishful thinking:lol:
2. Paranoia:icon_eek:

Go back and read who falls under each category - it will tell you a lot about them.

DeletedUser

My turn, Top 10 this time however:

1 Kong - Me tinks... Meh, nothing to say for now.
2 Prime - Go Prime! :lol:
3 FLB - Om Nom Nom Nom You took in Smoke players :icon_surprised:
4 FEAR - Hey, got some Who? active members, nice.
5 {BK} - They're a win :icon_cool:
6 KilTom - /claps (but whats with Idiots???)
7 SEL - Go team! :icon_razz:
8 S.A.W - So..... where to go now?
9 GREEN - See 'Kong'
10 KilKet - See 'KilTom'