TORORG Arrives in World 6 :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Hi all

Just to let you know that TORORG is now up and running successfully here in World 6.

We are ranked in the otehr worlds nicely at:

top 35 tribes in World 2 (StW6)
top30 tribes in World 5 (TORORG)

We are honourable, and any good tribes with a proven track record from elsewhere will be considered for NAP agreements or possible Allies. (Although it is a bit early for allies!).

The good thing also is that we have the same Duke (me) and many Barons from other worlds. I hate the way many classic tribes are now run in this world and others by seemingly random players, although admittedly they may still do well :)

So, I hope everyone does well, has fun, enjoys the game, and doesnt take things too seriously!

Matchstickgeezer
Duke of TORORG!

DeletedUser

I am getting board with this post it in the right section and people just might join your tribe. :icon_evil:

DeletedUser

This isn't recruiting, xavirus.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

and yes follow that link, i know there were somthing about it.

DeletedUser

Good luck, TORORG !
But do you think being a top35 is heroic :icon_redface: ?

DeletedUser

sorry for the misspelling :icon_biggrin:

Oh ok, it just seems that RW did the same thing and is not getting told to post in the other forum.

ps. yes I know it's a little different.

DeletedUser

Its not advertising, it is letting other tyribes know we are here, so we can make good relations through propaganda.

You will also find we are in no way at all a 'noobie' tribe as we have been going in world 2 for about 6 months.

Anyway, cheer up..... lets hope World 6 is as much fun as the others eh?!

DeletedUser

Oh ok, it just seems that RW did the same thing and is not getting told to post in the other forum.

RW have a nasty habit of using logic and reasoning against those who tell them to go elsewhere. Truly scary stuff.

DeletedUser

I also posted as I wanted to earn the respect, and get the respect of other Dukes and players from all tribes. I dont post much on these forums, but have been steadily raising tribe profiles in all worlds through constant climbing in tribe points (especially world 2, its great there!)

NAPs and Alliances are supposed to be posted here in these forums, and so thats why I posted.

If anybody fancies a NAP or ALLIANCE that can actually benefit both tribes please contact me asap as we honour all alliances greatly, often sending thousands upon thousands of support troops out to help our allies.

DeletedUser

I also posted as I wanted to earn the respect, and get the respect of other Dukes and players from all tribes. I dont post much on these forums, but have been steadily raising tribe profiles in all worlds through constant climbing in tribe points (especially world 2, its great there!)

NAPs and Alliances are supposed to be posted here in these forums, and so thats why I posted.

If anybody fancies a NAP or ALLIANCE that can actually benefit both tribes please contact me asap as we honour all alliances greatly, often sending thousands upon thousands of support troops out to help our allies.

I think you just scared off any good tribe from ever becoming your ally.

DeletedUser

I do believe that statement is now incorrect.

DeletedUser

What exactly do you think 'advertising' is?

Well copnsidering I just finished a degree in commercial advertising I'd have to say... my post is more of a public relations campaign ;)

Mr Poohat, I like your name.

DeletedUser

Whilst it is always nice to see new Tribes being formed, such threads are nothing more than attempts to recruit new players. This could be said for any thread about any individual tribe, but this thread is an example of an explicit attempt to gain members.

I also note that this, aswell as others of similar nature, go off-topic very very quickly. As such, if you wish to create a recruitment thread then please do so in the correct forum.

Kind Regards

JayJ
Tribal Wars Support

Status
Not open for further replies.