Total haul

xankou

Lets get this forum rolling with some premature bragging ;)

What total looted has everyone got so far?

I will start, I got 2150 so far. Slim pickings everywhere T_T

Last edited:

DeletedUser

3450, after clearing out the barbs around me, i get maybe 5 from each now. everyone is hitting the same handful of barbs.

:icon_neutral:

xankou

3450, after clearing out the barbs around me, i get maybe 5 from each now. everyone is hitting the same handful of barbs.

:icon_neutral:

Pfft, I was the first to start farming, and I still only got about 1K from them before they dried up xD
Now having to live with 1/1/1

xankou

Or they could be hitting barbs somebody else is also hitting i dunno whether you know but alot of people are hitting barbs what noobs :p

Chandler, didn't you realise the game only allows one player per 50x50 to farm? ;)

ALessonInPointWhoring

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Or they could be hitting barbs somebody else is also hitting i dunno whether you know but alot of people are hitting barbs what noobs :p

I've never once been in an area where I wasn't the primarily limiting factor of my barbs. No area has every barb that dry unless you're hitting them too often yourself. I've also started right next to and outgrown most of the games best farmers.

Your clever retorts aren't nearly as witty as you think they are. While, yes some things are out of your control, many are not. Work on those that aren't and stop focusing on those that are.

Last edited:

DeletedUser117978

Chandler, didn't you realise the game only allows one player per 50x50 to farm? ;)

Sorry xankou can you teach me how to make everyone in my 50x50 to go inactive before bp ends pls

God xankou #1 in w82 <3

DeletedUser117978

I've never once been in an area where I wasn't the primarily limiting factor of my barbs. No area has every barb that dry unless you're hitting them too often yourself. I've also started right next to and outgrown most of the games best farmers.

Your clever retorts aren't nearly as witty as you think they are. While, yes some things are out of your control, many are not. Work on those that aren't and stop focusing on those that are.

Also concerning your reasoning saying your hitting barbs too often doesnt matter whether i hit a barb once in an hour or 10 times it only produces the same however if i hit the same barb 10 times it reduces the chance people in my area can take any resources from it so therefore your reasoning is wrong

DeletedUser117978

A lessoninpointwhoring just saying can you stop taking my spot in the rankings thank you or ill have to buy more pp like xankou to get to the top <3

DeletedUser117978

Lets be real xankou if your top in a p2w at the beginning you payed to be there i am just glad your on my team when this world lights up :p <3

ALessonInPointWhoring

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Mwah? I haven't spent a penny, honest. :icon_cool:

Might be true, but you've definitely spent a lot of premium, though you may have sold res for it on other worlds instead of buying it. Result is the same though. You're not rank 1 with 1/3 my res hauled without blowing premium to get there.

DeletedUser117978

Just saying he hasnt updated how much hes looted since yesterday

xankou

Of course I have spent some premium. Plenty of people have. I hate this stage of the game, so the sooner I get out of it the better xD
I'd happily remortgage my house just to skip this world to midgame xD

ALessonInPointWhoring

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Plunderer (Wood - Level 1)
Plunder resources from other villages 10 times.
Next level: Plunder other villages 100 times!

90 / 100

Robber (Wood - Level 1)
Loot a total of 500 resources.
Next level: Loot 10.000 resources!

3.412 / 10.000