Total hauled?

DeletedUser

Would be a lot higher, but we have been losing a full nuke and a half nuke, being catted constantly for 6 days and having everything near me spiked -
50k plunders and 16mil loot.

hehehe funny! Sounds like you under a full siege by someone who really, really doesn't appreciate your existence.
edit: just checked OD and you're #1 for A, dude those troops you lost did what they had to and the world thanks you for the whoopings you are dishing out on the riffraff

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I love Klaus as well. You're really great and I wish I was as pretty as you.

Just following the Klaus lovin' sheep

DeletedUser102095

Start Date: 14 August
Amount of Players: 2
Amount Plundered: 95k
Amount Looted: 25 million

DeletedUser93513

Start date: September 9th
Amount of players: 2
Plundered: 2500
Looted: 2.1 mil

Quintus Fabius Maximus

Gonna sound n00by but how do find out total plundered and looted?

DeletedUser93513

Go to your profile and hover over your awards with Mr. Mouse

DeletedUser

I'm at 18,577 hauled as of this powerful moment in time. They don't call me 'the resource owner' for no reason.

DeletedUser

I'm at 18,577 hauled as of this powerful moment in time. They don't call me 'the resource owner' for no reason.

MuffinSquasher, are you really that good???? Because everywhere I look, you will be there bragging about you "amazing" skills!

DeletedUser

Why'd you block me in game mail :( I was hoping for advice on how to be so awesome!

Really? All you sent me was some weird noobish gibberish that made no sense. If you send me English messages then I won't block you.

i started same day as you and i have 350k..amazing skills indeed:p

Weak man weak. That's only like twenty times what I've got so come talk to me when you are at 10,000 times more. Then I will congratulate you on being the #1 TW addict of the century.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

i only have 5k with my awesome 6 village's. im resource's whoring like a boss! :lol: