Total Hauls?

DeletedUser

I'll admit not taking a barb has slowed me down for sure

I took my first couple vills and got shut down for a bit :(

only thing I couda taken is a barb

DeletedUser

Yeh, that kinda sucks.

Ill be reaching 300m tomorrow :)

Do you have that much fun just farming and nobling barbs? Arent you bored at all? I find it rather boring farming. Im stopping at 60mil. Most boring thing about TW's

DeletedUser

Do you have that much fun just farming and nobling barbs? Arent you bored at all? I find it rather boring farming. Im stopping at 60mil. Most boring thing about TW's

Don't overlook the fact hes #1 ODA

Lots of :spear::spear:&:swordsman::swordsman: in those barbarian villages.

I've actually found it easier to farm now--than it was two weeks, or even a month ago.

Haul: 100.352 91.904 50.704 242960/242960
Haul: 101.337 46.570 104.558
Resources scouted:37.704 82.520 79.528
Resources scouted:47.025 92.184 52.572

With hauls like ^^ its just a couple clicks without even using a script ;)

DeletedUser91764

Haul: 100.352 91.904 50.704 242960/242960
Haul: 101.337 46.570 104.558
Resources scouted:37.704 82.520 79.528
Resources scouted:47.025 92.184 52.572

With hauls like ^^ its just a couple clicks without even using a script ;)

Phhbbbt well aren't you inactive :icon_wink: I never let my barbs get that many resources at once, farm em 24/7 :lol: :3 I got like 70 million btw lol I'll get the exact number later my co player is on :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

Phhbbbt well aren't you inactive :icon_wink: I never let my barbs get that many resources at once, farm em 24/7 :lol: :3 I got like 70 million btw lol I'll get the exact number later my co player is on :icon_cool:

Someone told him there was an award for reaching 10 million mails sent out. He's got no time for farming.

DeletedUser91764

Someone told him there was an award for reaching 10 million mails sent out. He's got no time for farming.

LOL :p duh theres no award for that, its 100million mails out and they have to be huggz

74.308.803 resources farmed. :3

DeletedUser

Phhbbbt well aren't you inactive :icon_wink: I never let my barbs get that many resources at once, farm em 24/7 :lol: :
Well aren't you the teh special one!

4.00 am farming runs ftw??? :icon_eek:

98 million

Haul: 62.197 62.308 218.595 343100/343100

Last edited by a moderator:

Annoyingdevil

10 times plundered
3 450 resources farmed

You lot ain't got shit on me.

DeletedUser

Iv got 120 million as a player further out in K23 :)

By the way, was checking the ranks and rainycloud isnt moving anymore. Forgive me for asking if its already been answered, but what happened to him?

By the way steve if you hate farming that much you probably should pick a different game. I like it because it allows me to get further and further in front, which means more and more fun sending noble trains and wiping people out :)

Plus taking barbs is good for village positioning, quick growth and the bonuses. All those things mean you have more power when it comes to fighting other players, which as you say is the fun bit.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Haha I remember asking Nifty how to check this like a 3 weeks as they didn't have awards last time I played and he didn't answer me. BOOO lol

25.1 mil in the 40 days that I've been on this W. = Þ

DeletedUser

Not sure if this is still or ever was true but increased frequency of farming actually causes barbies to grow up faster.

Another reason to not send all your troops at one village, hit it 10 times while hitting other villages throughout the day is much better if what I just said is true.

DeletedUser91764

Not sure if this is still or ever was true but increased frequency of farming actually causes barbies to grow up faster.

Another reason to not send all your troops at one village, hit it 10 times while hitting other villages throughout the day is much better if what I just said is true.

I farmed all of them so fast 24/7 they just never got resources to grow period.

DeletedUser

So barbs actually use their own resources to grow? Hmm, seems to me like the villages right under me that I farmed the most grew the fastest. So if I want a pop bonus or barracks production increase to grow faster I shouldn't farm it?

DeletedUser91764

So barbs actually use their own resources to grow? Hmm, seems to me like the villages right under me that I farmed the most grew the fastest. So if I want a pop bonus or barracks production increase to grow faster I shouldn't farm it?

I wouldn't noble my farms, :lol: I cat them. They got bad. :icon_cry: