Total Noob to game..... looking for advice....

Claddwr

Howdee all......

I am new to TW and tbh i am looking for advice for best ways to advance....

If you feel you have the time and experience.... please feel free to reply to this post and give me tips as to best way to advance in this game,.... one request I have is can you also explain why to do what you ask of me so that i can also learn the mechanics of this game....

Like for example.... at start should i expand my Village HQ first to say lvl 5 then build my Timber Mill/Clay/Iron...

Willing to learn... just need explanations as well so i know why i am doing something....

Many thanks

Cladd:lol:

DeletedUser

Try the question forums buddy.

This is the world 12 spam and speak crap forum.

DeletedUser

just build up your village... resources especialy... NO troops! remember that... and once you have built academy mail me :icon_wink:

ragethecorp

Build lots of resources. Build up all your buildings, but troops and walls are pointless. Oh, and make sure you start right next to me.:lol:

DeletedUser

Build lots of resources. Build up all your buildings, but troops and walls are pointless. Oh, and make sure you start right next to me.:lol:

lies! you need to start next to me :icon_evil: so i can help you :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

He's lying! Look around the forums. He isn't cute. Join me!:icon_smile:

that guy doesnt even have face to rate... :icon_sad: he so uncute! (yep, not ugly, just uncute) :icon_cry: come to me... :icon_biggrin: and get your free coffee mug :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Tbh, just start near me.

I will rim you quicker then the other two :icon_smile:

Claddwr

Hmmm................. Now lets see if i grasped this so far.......

I buildf lots of resources...... absolutely no defences,,, then let you ummm plunder me ..... oh this sounds like such sound advice lol..... ty so very much ,.,....

I can see we can have fun here with these responses.........

Cladd:icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Hmmm................. Now lets see if i grasped this so far.......

I buildf lots of resources...... absolutely no defences,,, then let you ummm plunder me ..... oh this sounds like such sound advice lol..... ty so very much ,.,....

I can see we can have fun here with these responses.........

Cladd:icon_razz:

No you build troops!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Then send them to me as support then hit restart:)

Claddwr

Try the question forums buddy.

This is the world 12 spam and speak crap forum.

One of the reasons why i am posting this requiest for information... is to also see who are willing to help on this world.... therefore trying to learn who are the better Tribes to look out for....

Also by posting I am also hoping to get some sort of convo with others in this realm ............

So i think imo this was the right place to post lol..............

Cladd:icon_twisted:

Claddwr

No you build troops!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Then send them to me as support then hit restart:)

Now heres a great sounding idea.......
must place that in my notes... under 'Not so good advice as it sounds'

DeletedUser

One of the reasons why i am posting this requiest for information... is to also see who are willing to help on this world.... therefore trying to learn who are the better Tribes to look out for....

Also by posting I am also hoping to get some sort of convo with others in this realm ............

So i think imo this was the right place to post lol..............

Just no. Your going to get abused, treated like a noob and loled at here. Someone out of pity might give you decent infomation. But here isn't the right place to ask for infomation. Hence why I suggesting the questions forum perhaps? Did you even bother to freaking read there. I am sure there are already some guides posted there:icon_rolleyes:

Where are the Closed boys, they need their tribalmark on this thread.

DeletedUser

double post! that's forbidden... you will get banned! EEEK!!! :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

Just no. Your going to get abused, treated like a noob and loled at here. Someone out of pity might give you decent infomation. But here isn't the right place to ask for infomation. Hence why I suggesting the questions forum perhaps? Did you even bother to freaking read there. I am sure there are already some guides posted there:icon_rolleyes:

Be easy on the guy. At least he was decent enough to not type like a limp-wristed twat that can't comprehend the skilled art of typing every other word without a spelling mistake...

But yes this should be closed. Clad, good luck in this world.

Claddwr

TBH jake...... somehow I didnt think I would get the right advice (oh and yes i have read some of the guides in the other parts of the forum).... it was mainly a thread to get some sort of convo going..... like I already said to poss see which members have the humour and to get to know ppl before I join a tribe that i dont know....

It was mainly for fun but nvm ......

Last edited:

DeletedUser

TBH jake...... somehow I didnt think I would get the right advice.... it was mainly a thread to get some sort of convo going..... like I already said to poss see which members have the humour and to get to know ppl before I join a tribe that i dont know....

It was mainly for fun but nvm ......

use IGMs to have a convo...:icon_evil:

DeletedUser

build resources for 2 days then hustle and get some defense ready. farm if you can. dont get farmed. etc etc etc. good luck