Qui Intus Diaboli

Reaction score
Author
Qui Intus Diaboli
Contributors
N/A
Quickbar Entry
javascript:$.getScript('https://toxicdonut.dev:8080/js/Toxic_Donut_s_Snipe_Calculator_1.2.js');
Public?
Public
Good evening, this is my first time submitting a script on .NET for approval so if anything is wrong please let me know, I would like to submit it private at first so I can run some test and after that make it public, is that possible? :) Thanks in advance.

Brief reasoning behind the script.
After defending various masses, I personally found that finding snipe options village by village still took a lot of time. This gave me the idea to find snipe options for several villages at the same time, based on checkboxes.

A short video of the pages where/how the script works:
Opening the snipe calculator interface:
There are 3 ways to open the snipe finder interface:
- click on the snipefinder icon (View attachment 28780).
- selecting at least one checkbox and after that click on the open interface button (1667147618760.png).
- when you want to open it in the 'mail', 'memo' or 'forum' screen a button will apear on the bottom right of your screen (1667148610436.png).

Snipe calculator interface:
1667148237440.png

Required values:
Support Boost
: this value works with a decimal number, so if you have OS Boost turned on at 20%, for example, you simply enter 1.20.
Group: here you can choose from which group on your account you want to search options.
Add target: allows you to manually add targets.
Target: unless you want to manually enter a target yourself and therefore do not work with the checkboxes, you should never enter this value, otherwise simply the coords of the village on which you want to perform snipes/antisnipes.
Arrival time: same explanation of target, format of date should be as follows: dd/mm/yyyy hh:mm:ss:SSS.

Optional values:
Units row
: here you simply enter the minimum number of troops you need per unit to find snipe options. Behind this I also use the logic of combining input values with slower unit speeds. For example if you have 1000 spear, 1 sword and 1 ram in a village you will theoretically get 3 options if the durations are met. Spear speed, sword speed and ram speed.
Max outputs: here you enter how many snipe options you want to get back PER target. So for example, if you have 3 targets and your outputs are like now, you will, if possible, get 90 snipe lines, 30 per target.
Type: 1667149134550.png
when you choose Attack of Support this setting does interfer with the calculation, all it does is make sure that your text in your staging link will be Support of Attack. When you choose Recap you look for possible recap options and therefore the chosen units only in combination with available nobles.
Template: here you can choose a set TribalWars template, when you click on the place link, the chosen template will be loaded.
Load all villages: this checkbox only appears if you have more than 1000 villages, this gives you the option to choose if you want to load the next page(s) of your villages when you have more than 1000 villages in the selected group, if this is checked it has especially mobile has a major influence on the performance of the script.
Auto remove: this option ensures that snipe options that have expired may or may not automatically disappear or should be clicked away with a cross
(https://streamable.com/3y0b1c).
Reset storage: here you will reset all settings already mentioned above to the default values and update the villagelist of the world (this will also happen automatically when a village you're trying to snipe is not found).

When you have set all these values to your liking, click on 1667149579406.png and you will get 3 lists back:

1667150198832.png
Timers output: pretty straight forward, overview with countdown timers with a button at the back that links to the assembly point.
Notes output: a list of links that you can place in notes.
Offpack output: a list of offpack formatted text that you can place in notes and also use for Devil's Off Pack (don't know if this script is permitted on .NET).

When 'Notes output' or 'Offpack output' are selected 1667149894255.png will appear, you can select the note you want to push to and when you click on "Push to notes" the visible output will be added on the bottom of the selected note.

If there are any questions/bugs/improvements you can always respond to this or add me on Discord: Toxic Donut#4034

Changelog
23/01/2023: added German language parameters to language variable.
Last edited:
Upvote 1

DaanRabih

Reaction score
hello @misteralb

I want to make this script public, what's the proccess on how to do it? :)

Hey, your script looks really nice, And the base looks easy and good to use, however when i press the GO button, Nothing happens, and it seems the script crashes, any feedback on this.
I run a high end computer and play elden ring on max graphics, so doubt its my computer being potato.

Thx in advance for feedback

Daan

Qui Intus Diaboli

Reaction score
Hey, your script looks really nice, And the base looks easy and good to use, however when i press the GO button, Nothing happens, and it seems the script crashes, any feedback on this.
I run a high end computer and play elden ring on max graphics, so doubt its my computer being potato.

Daan
Not sure what could be the problem. Some people tested it for me on .net and didn't tell me about any bugs, if you could add me on Discord (Toxic Donut#4034) we could have a look together. :)

imdra

Reaction score
Is that a request? :p

Sorry for being so bold. I'll try again. :p

I would be happy if you put the german translations into your script. Otherwise it can't be used on .de. :(

EV6r7Ym6.png

WildlingInvader

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score

Daan
I have the same problem
1685871322286.png
The village.txt file is too large to put in the localStorage on en133 I believe (also bricks other scripts)

1685871494207.png

RedAlert

Senior In-Game Staff
Tribal Wars Team
Senior
Team
Script Moderator
Reaction score