Toxic is Back

• Thread starter ToxicToChildren
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Toxic welcome back. Having been in tribes with you on 3-4 different worlds you are someone i remember well.

And Athalos nice to see that i am in the same tribe as you again on world 38/39

DeletedUser

Hai :)

nice to see you aswell barf. *Wonders the last time we was in a tribe together*

Splat? :icon_confused: Not sure lol been in loads with you

DeletedUser

Hai :)

nice to see you aswell barf. *Wonders the last time we was in a tribe together*

Splat? :icon_confused: Not sure lol been in loads with you

I think it was Splat!. As you werent around at the time that we attempted the BANNED remake

DeletedUser

Dunno what word splat must have been. :icon_confused: I'm sure it was before world 20 which Banned was in. But 16- Hippos 17-Che!!!.

So it is either 18/19 or after 20 :S

And how did the banned re-make go?

Hope you all made a better decision for Duke than i did :icon_rolleyes: (TBS?)

DeletedUser

Dunno what word splat must have been. :icon_confused: I'm sure it was before world 20 which Banned was in. But 16- Hippos 17-Che!!!.

Splat was on world 21.

The Banned Remake got somewhere around 15 members of the original and then another 10-15 members. Didnt last too long because most got bored. We did however get 1 PnP in which stayed on the first page of world 30 for a week

TBS was the duke. Me and Michael Corleone were the Barons.(He was in Banned under a different name) . We tried to get Crimmy to comeback and he flamed us for using the BANNED name without his permision.

DeletedUser

Splat was on world 21.

The Banned Remake got somewhere around 15 members of the original and then another 10-15 members. Didnt last too long because most got bored. We did however get 1 PnP in which stayed on the first page of world 30 for a week

TBS was the duke. Me and Michael Corleone were the Barons.(He was in Banned under a different name) . We tried to get Crimmy to comeback and he flamed us for using the BANNED name without his permision.

Shame :icon_sad:

And good choice on duke. :icon_wink:

But why was crimmy flaming you for using the BANNED Name without his permission? :icon_confused:

He wasn't a founder, He only got his dukedom through me going on holiday :icon_confused:. Surely if you needed permission, it would be from Me or Joker? The founders ? :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

Alth, as much as I find you a friend, NEVER criticize TBS. You don't know how much harassment he had that world. And likewise with it's remake.

I led Splat? in world 21,
and Splat! in w26 if I am correct.