TPU declares war on the RMNS family

DeletedUser

The Don't Blame RMNS is like saying don't blame the kid for acting up, blame the parents for disciplining him.

Nice try. You guys chose war. You provided just as many instigations. Peace was offered by TPU, negotiated and agreed upon, and TPU chose war. Don't use little border trifles as excuses. Far graver is when the duke of a tribe must resort to lies and subterfuge - especially when he pretends such superiority.

DeletedUser

Nice try. You guys chose war. You provided just as many instigations. Peace was offered by TPU, negotiated and agreed upon, and TPU chose war. Don't use little border trifles as excuses. Far graver is when the duke of a tribe must resort to lies and subterfuge - especially when he pretends such superiority.

No you made the choice for us. Your tribe did not stop sending new attacks when the leaders agreed to a ceasefire and they decided that was enough to say you were not agreeing to your end of the bargain.
Again your tribe are the kids acting up giving us parents no choice but to discipline you.

DeletedUser

No you made the choice for us. Your tribe did not stop sending new attacks when the leaders agreed to a ceasefire and they decided that was enough to say you were not agreeing to your end of the bargain.
Again your tribe are the kids acting up giving us parents no choice but to discipline you.

Actually we did stop the attacks, then several attacks were sent from your side after several days of peace so the order was given to retaliate...

DeletedUser

RMNS-V did, not RMNS-F

RMNS_F - L3
RMNS-V - Legacy

I believe the attacks came from RMNS-F, RMNS-V was attacked back because of this

DeletedUser

First attacks were by RMNSF, then your guys attacked RMNSV.

We had a cease fire for a few days, then you guys attacked a RMNSV player again so we retaliated and we have been killing your nukes ever since :)

DeletedUser

First attacks were by RMNSF, then your guys attacked RMNSV.

We had a cease fire for a few days, then you guys attacked a RMNSV player again after RMNS-F broke the ceasefire so we retaliated and we have been killing your nukes ever since :)

you forgot 1 part.

DeletedUser

Nope I was right the first time:icon_razz: Anyway we are at war who cares who it started all that matters is

Side 1:
Tribes: RMNS-A RMNS-F RMNS-G RMNS-H RMNS-V
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: riS!ng inS!de BPU
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 10
Side 2: 4
Difference: 6

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 69,914
Side 2: 27,516
Difference: 42,398

image.php

DeletedUser

you forgot 1 part.

are you even a leader in these tribes?

our forums were receiving posts that attacks were coming in from TPU/BPU

i sent out scouts against aphrodite to start to take her villages. after the 7 minutes had passed your leaders mailed me begging me to stop attacks because there was miscommunication on your side. i couldn't recall attacks but explained that my attacks were scouts.

your tribe started full scale attacks (nukes and nobles were sent by me until AFTER serious attacks were sent from your tribe)....we nobled aphrodites villages :)

finally someone has spoken that KNOWS what happened...dont deny it, you are wrong!

DeletedUser

It is true dui. I could look up the mails. BPU player and OW3 admitted to launching attacks during cease fire against barclin one of our barons. Then scott i believe, launched some attacks back. It was no big deal.

But that is all just border friction. Not the cause of a war.

The war gets started when the leaders give the order. Your duke talked out of the side of his mouth to us, all the while planning for war. He has admitted this so no need to deny.

Now we have war.

DeletedUser

Scott, no one wanted a temp ceasefire in the tribe.

I remember a post saying "RMNS is attacking me" ... "don't we have a ceasefire"

The response to that was attack you back.

or should I say the response was to make RMNS-V the scapegoat for RMNS-F stupidity.

The ceasefire was only temporary anyway. There were no NAPs/alliances made.

And yes scott I am.

also, It wouldn't be the first time someone from RMNS-F couldn't be kept under control.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Scott, no one wanted a temp ceasefire in the tribe.

I remember a post saying "RMNS is attacking me" ... "don't we have a ceasefire"

The response to that was attack you back.

or should I say the response was to make RMNS-V the scapegoat for RMNS-F stupidity.

The ceasefire was only temporary anyway. There were no NAPs/alliances made.

And yes scott I am.

also, It wouldn't be the first time someone from RMNS-F couldn't be kept under control.

Just because the post was made on your forum doesn't put it at the right period we are talking about? For all anyone knows it was made after the fight started breaking out....(don't try and rebutt this, the war has started. who cares)

Let the fun begin.

DeletedUser

Scott this is only to show that the "RMNS never started any war" talk is complete bull.

They may spin it however they want but yes OW3 and whoever else were the first to attack RMNS-V. RMNS-V never broke the ceasefire. It just happened that you guys are the closest family tribe to us and you are the ones paying for RMNS-F's mistake.

DeletedUser

Scott this is only to show that the "RMNS never started any war" talk is complete bull.

They may spin it however they want but yes OW3 and whoever else were the first to attack RMNS-V. RMNS-V never broke the ceasefire. It just happened that you guys are the closest family tribe to us and you are the ones paying for RMNS-F's mistake.

*sigh* we aren't denying we started the war...

Its just you guys broke the cease fire and restarted it :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

*sigh* we aren't denying we started the war...

Its just you guys broke the cease fire and restarted it :icon_neutral:

RMNS-F is the one that broke the ceasefire. Which is why RMNS-V is playing for there mistake. :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

carl
Oh - and for the record - you guys talked merge, then broke cease fire. Not that it matters. We have intel and know you guys were planning on attacking us anyway.
m0rten
good point though a ceasefire normally means you have to stop attacks :D
cdjohnson
Meh you can keep saying that I'm lying about the cause of the war, doesn't bother me. Everyone in my tribe knows the truth.
scott
why are you talking like our attacks on aphrodite were even related to tpu?
m0rten
there has allways been attacks on aphrodite.. sorry to say
...attacks on aphro never stopped, always had new incoming attacks.

...aphro has always been apart of TPU so why did you even question that

...carl, CD saying he doesn't care about what you say doesn't mean you are right, if that is what you are thinking. Just because you are the last to respond doesn't make you right.

DeletedUser

I could say exactly the same to you :icon_razz:

and you would be absolutely right.

however, he said CD admitted to sending attacks after the ceasefire which he was basing his argument off of. If you look back CD said nothing of the sort. That is why I said just because he was the last to respond doesn't make him right.

DeletedUser

He never said CD admitted on on these forums... just that he admitted it which is true :)

DeletedUser

well if it is true then where is the proof?

he is quick to say stuff but where is the proof he is touting.