Treachery Wars 2013!

DeletedUser

Hello W69!

I come to you today with the story of modern Treachery Wars, whoops! Sorry I meant Tribal Wars. :icon_redface: Its so hard to tell these days.

The back story
My name Is Alex, I along with my co-player mama weasley play on the Norma Stitz account. Originally starting in ANL we migrated to the North Western K43 based tribe named Inbred.

Our story begins with the internal collapse of ANL and centers around the tribe Inbred. Inbred was a tribe founded and originally lead by JamieRed (Al Bino), a player I met on past worlds which partly contributed to our decision to leave ANL once it declined and join Inbred. Now unfortunately not long after we joined Mr Jamie's activity in the role of Duke significantly declined to the point that his leadership effectively replaced by Wickeds Fury (Victor). During this time we became increasingly worried about the direction, activity and sense of the leadership.

Fast forward to a few days ago. I and a few others growing increasingly concerned with the direction, or rather lack of, of the tribe began to raise our views with the new leadership of the tribe. I went as far as to vocally suggest that they stop recruiting players in an already cramped continent and instead focus on removing their current dead weight and consider that their border agreement with their own allies was being broken in multiple instances.

The breakdown
Fast forward to 02:00 ST 14/07. Alex, after informing his leadership "im going to go get pissed", stumbled home onto the computer extremely drunk after a night on the town to find he has been dismissed from his tribe, accused of betraying his tribe mates to neighboring tribes without evidence, has 270 inc from his ex tribe mates and 1 UP including trains and close range nobles and his some of his close range villages already cleared of troops. What would warrant this dismissal and attacking you may ask?

My belief is that these actions from Wicked Fury are motivated by personal gain, as can bee seen in the below map. Catalyzed by my criticism of his decisions thus far, i.e. recruiting sub par players in an already overcrowded K, poor organization and criticism of diplomacy ect.

[spoil]The proximity of the two accounts brings obvious benefit to this dismissal and mass nuking of Norma Stitz account in yellow for the Wickeds fury account in pink (cos he is a pansy).
YuId2aY.png
[/spoil]

Now as if being dismissed and OP'd wasn't enough, prior to our dismissal our shining example of a duke attempted to draw our defensive troops out in a needless support effort against a non existent threat.
[spoil]
adF3Xxh.png
[/spoil]

Long and extended conversation with the duke of Inbred after our dismissal, starting with an example of a suggestion made and the question why would I make constructive suggestions to a tribe I wasn't loyal to. Which is then followed by a fountain of nonsensical attempts from wicked fury to justify his actions and accuse us of betraying the tribe without a farcical of evidence.
[spoil]
rygic001 Jul 12,2013 13:11
yep , i agree ,

where you planning on heading , noble wise?

Norma Stitz Jul 12,2013 14:04
Well its a bit of hard choice, do you think inbred is going to last?

rygic001 Jul 12,2013 14:30
am not sure bud we will need to talk anouther time my co is on the council an is a good guy maybe he could talk with you ,

am off the the weekend

rygic001 Jul 12,2013 17:23
This is the Co lol

Yeah I think inbred will last as long as the good players stick with it. Myself Vic and ISE have all duked world winners before. Vic held one of the greatest accounts ever. He makes me look like a noob lol. We're not the sort to roll over.

What about you, what are your thoughts?

Norma Stitz Jul 12,2013 17:31
I think there are some good players but our growth is strangled by noobs and we will be outgrown by neighboring tribes because of that. We'd be much stronger as a tribe of say 20-30 players.

rygic001 Jul 12,2013 17:37
Well you'll be glad to know the council completely agrees with you. We've started kicking already, and many more will come. We're not kicking everyone in one go for obvious reasons, but it's already started and it won't stop until the dead weight is gone.

Have you any suggestions on who should be axed? We have a list in the council forum but I'd be very interested to know your personal thoughts on the issue.

Norma Stitz Jul 12,2013 17:41
Well I don't know how the current duke plans to handle it, but when I've duked tribes I make sure I know who every single player is and how skilled they are. Especially when taking over a new tribe which is what wicked has done.

I'd make a point of talking to each and every member and asking them of their past world experience and skills regarding opera and such. Sniping and timing attacks is a must personally I'd check every player has the ability to do so or we might as well kick them now.

So what I'd suggest is a membership review in which every single player is talked to. Also fixing the forums which are a total mess, if people want to use squads thats fine but imo they are redundant and needlessly clutter the forum at this stage of the game. I'd be more than happy to suggest a suitable and more organized forum layout.

rygic001 Jul 12,2013 18:10
I actually personally agree with you on the forum. This stage in the game I'd simply have:

Announcements
Attack
Defend
Sitting
Trade
Off Topic

However I'm not running it, and I'm quite happy to let ISE do things his way. I'm sure my way isn't the best and it's always good to see how a new duke runs things.

His goal is more to build a greater sense of community in the tribe than any real tactical governance, which at this stage is of course still handled centrally. In fairness, he has achieved that.

We don't want to be as invasive as to test players specific skills. Again... part of the community feel. If players are not pulling their weight they will go, but we don't want to upset the ones who are by being overly oppressive.

Do any specific players stand out to you as below par?

Norma Stitz Jul 12,2013 18:16
Hate to break it to you, but there isn't a sense of community other than the close knit feeling we get from being so clustered in. I've spoken to multiple players who's opinion is that they'd like to leave but there's nowhere else to go.

All that matters at this stage, especially for this tribe with its neuatral diplomacy is GROWTH. This tribe is falling in ranks and being rapidly outgrown by neighbouring tribes players.

Norma Stitz Jul 14,2013 04:34
If i was so "disloyal" to the tribe why would I take the time to suggest improvements to a council member? Sure makes sense...

This message has been forwarded by Norma Stitz.

Norma Stitz Jul 14,2013 05:05
No reply? Can you at least nut up and admit this is for your personal growth lol.

Wickeds Fury Jul 14,2013 05:06
It isnt for my personal Growth.

Tribe comes before I do.

All my villages have been headed towards to core towards K44. Your accusations are invalid and insane.

Norma Stitz Jul 14,2013 05:07
How does this benefit your tribe? Which I was a part of until you decided to kick me.

Wickeds Fury Jul 14,2013 05:09
It was a council decision. You constantly argued with leadership. Instead of lending others a helping hand you ranted and put them down.

You wanted players around you kicked for your personal growth. When leadership before kicking wants to give everyone a shot at proving themselves.

We honor our alliance you do not. You even wanted to apply to 1 UP before you had beef with the OCD players.

Norma Stitz Jul 14,2013 05:15
I only offered you guys suggestions, I didn't want anyone near me kicked. I just wanted the unskilled played removed as i stated in this mail. Try reading it might give you some ideas. Dont see where I put anyone down it this mail, and if you can't take constructive criticism you shouldn't be in a leadership position. That is not a reason to kick someone (facepalm)

I never applied to 1 UP nor considered it, If you knew me or had talked to me at all before you dismissed me you would know my feelings about 1 UP.

You're full of trash, you claim to do this for the tribe yet you have no idea who the person is you dismissed or why you did it apparently according to the reasons you have given.

P.S what happened to the reason for me being kicked being due to me betraying the tribe? tripping up on your own lies? lol good one

Wickeds Fury Jul 14,2013 05:18
Ask weasely ;) he knows.

Your not coming back. Is that why you contacted 1 UP Alex? cause you felt bad about them? Or perhaps your coplayer talks to Hugged?

I do know. I know more about you than you do about me. My own lies thats funny :p

Do you want to say something else or can I block you now?

Norma Stitz Jul 14,2013 05:21
I contacted 1 up? wow thats news to me guess i should check my skype/mail for things i don't remember sending. There are only 3 players on this account. None of which have talked to hugged or any other tribe, provide me evidence of this betray and I will put a shoe on my head and post it on the forums.

Norma Stitz Jul 14,2013 05:23
Too bad you're a fan of supernatural, i love that show. Sad to see someone like you shares the interest. Also why block me? Running out of answers for the awkward questions?

Wickeds Fury Jul 14,2013 05:32
had to run out. Heres part of a convo with 1 UP duke

you're leading 1 up or just doing talking?
[05/07/2013 12:27:24] Jack: Leading
[05/07/2013 12:27:29] Alex: righto
[05/07/2013 12:27:34] Alex: well
[05/07/2013 12:27:49] Alex: whats your short term plans for k43 if you dont mind me asking :p

I cant give u the other as it divulges names that shouldnt be seen by non council members but do ask your co players.

I love SuperNatural. I have seen every episode every season... Wish there were a game about it lol. Shouldnt be sad someone like me shares the interest. As a player yea sure but as a human being why? Why fill yourself with hatred over a stupid game?

If I didnt care i would have quit as i had originally intended to. My golden days were in w38. I achieved what I had to there.

Norma Stitz Jul 14,2013 05:35
Where did i ask to join them? i asked them what their plans were with k43, I never once asked to join nor comprised this tribe.

This is the full convo, if thats all you have got then you will have to try harder mate. I didn't betray inbred and you know it.
[04/07/2013 12:21:22] Alex: Hi Jack, I'd like to add you as a contact. Alex
[04/07/2013 12:22:32] *** Jack has shared contact details with Alex. ***
[04/07/2013 12:23:08] Jack: Hello
[04/07/2013 12:23:20] Alex: Hello there
[04/07/2013 12:23:30] Alex: Looks like I've had you on skype before
[04/07/2013 12:23:49] Jack: :O?
[04/07/2013 12:24:02] Jack: What other worlds you been?
[04/07/2013 12:24:07] Alex: recently
[04/07/2013 12:24:14] Alex: 58,61,63,67
[04/07/2013 12:24:30] Jack: I'm 61 and was on 67 startup in BARB
[04/07/2013 12:24:35] Alex: ah
[04/07/2013 12:24:46] Alex: noodle on 61?
[04/07/2013 12:25:01] Jack: No, I was Impact, Now known as ZOMBIE
[04/07/2013 12:25:05] Alex: lol
[04/07/2013 12:25:12] Alex: dunno how i had you on skype then :D
[04/07/2013 12:25:52] Alex: any who
[04/07/2013 12:26:44] Alex: you're leading 1 up or just doing talking?
[04/07/2013 12:26:58] Jack: Leading
[04/07/2013 12:27:03] Alex: righto
[04/07/2013 12:27:08] Alex: well
[04/07/2013 12:27:23] Alex: whats your short term plans for k43 if you dont mind me asking :p
[04/07/2013 12:27:40] Jack: Well Inbred and us will soon be fine
[04/07/2013 12:27:47] Jack: As we were already speaking
[04/07/2013 12:27:50] Alex: ah really?
[04/07/2013 12:27:53] Alex: i thought
[04/07/2013 12:28:03] Alex: the ex ocd rimming those guys
[04/07/2013 12:28:08] Alex: would have sealed the deal :D
[04/07/2013 12:28:28] Jack: But then I got no reply for 3 days and the OCD had been asking me since startup to join, So I brought them over and we began speaking again
[04/07/2013 12:28:35] Jack: And then OCD striked those members
[04/07/2013 12:28:47] Alex: Yeah
[04/07/2013 12:28:54] Alex: We've only been in inbred for a week or so
[04/07/2013 12:30:03] Jack: Hopefully our tribes are sorted today
[04/07/2013 12:30:07] Alex: ah okay
[04/07/2013 12:30:10] Alex: what is it a nap?
[04/07/2013 12:30:22] Jack: You'll have to wait and see :p
[04/07/2013 12:30:39] Alex: does this mean
[04/07/2013 12:30:44] Alex: i cant rim the ocd guys
[04/07/2013 12:30:45] Alex: :(
[04/07/2013 12:31:28] Jack: Well they're good players otherwise I wouldn't of brought them
[04/07/2013 12:34:19] Alex: mmkay
[04/07/2013 12:39:44] Alex: just wanted
[04/07/2013 12:39:48] Alex: to get a feel for you :p

Absolutely ridiculous.

Wickeds Fury Jul 14,2013 05:37
You asked for a convo where u had contacted them.

I want the shoe on head pic. Deal is a deal.

I have more but like i said i cant show you.

Norma Stitz Jul 14,2013 05:39
I asked for evidence of a betray and xxxx names? isnt hard, you're full of trash and you know it. If you're not decent at lying you should probably just ignore me.

Nobody plays with honour anymore in this game, attacked and op'd by my own duke for personal reasons. Priceless!

Wickeds Fury Jul 14,2013 05:48
Im going to bed now. My co wont reply to you.
[/spoil]

Summary:
Norma Stitz dismissed and surprise op'd by own duke & co, after drawing out our support, on grounds of betrayal with no evidence.

To the point
My question:
To the remaining inbred members and in general anybody else playing this game, how much do you think your leaders value you and your membership?

My statement:
Norma Stitz declares on Wicked Fury's Inbred

Lemme at em!
cat-vs-dogs.jpg

DeletedUser91391

And this world was going so well... (LOL). What's up with all these duels anyway?
Good luck to you nonetheless.

DeletedUser

This thread is epic for the tears shed in its creation. I feel the raw emotion flowing from each word, the true signature of a talented writer. I gave me feels.

Shame though that I couldn't give a rats ass about your sob story. "OH NOEZ I GOT BACKSTABBED IN TRIBALWARZ!"

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser111495

This thread is epic for the tears shed in its creation. I feel the raw emotion flowing from each word, the true signature of a talented writer. I gave me feels.

Shame though that I couldn't give a rats ass about your sob story. "OH NOEZ I GOT BACKSTABBED IN TRIBALWARZ!"

I wonder why you feel that way hehe. Its Funny as ANL back-stabbed their members and now they are getting a taste of their own medicine.

DeletedUser

Gotta say, after fighting Jamie's tribe on W59 with all the weird, questionable stuff that went on there, I'm not entirely surprised. There wouldn't have happened to be a player named Geani in that tribe, now would there? Would be all the explanation I need.

DeletedUser

I wonder why you feel that way hehe. Its Funny as ANL back-stabbed their members and now they are getting a taste of their own medicine.

That is a ridiculous claim, we never backstabed anyone..... We made a mistake in thinking you were a spy, but that is different from backstabing Lara... so think before you post.

DeletedUser

minions_gif_3_by_wonderfuday-d4upl4u.gif

Wow that a tool of a duke. It becomes very obvious in the mail lol. If he can't stand answering a tribe member's concerns, so he kicks them after asking for support. Also nice work from 1 UP's duke. Passing them that biased looking part of info and removing a strong player from that front in case Inbred attacked them. You go guys! Expect a lot more cool tricks in the time to come!

DeletedUser

Really resorting to petty things like that? I can assure you only tears of joy and laughter were shed during the creation of this thred as I sniped and barb bounced your tribes terrible trains into the early hours of this morning.

Would have been nice to see you post even that in your own tribes forum, perhaps it wouldn't be such a train wreck if you did. With this happening at early game already I think its safe to say Inbred will definitely not last.

A select few coordinating attacks on us with 1 UP. Hmmmm I predict a merge.

DeletedUser

I'm not in Inbred, but I could change that if you desire to have a much faster disappearance from the world... Just saying.

DeletedUser105718

I'm not in Inbred, but I could change that if you desire to have a much faster disappearance from the world... Just saying.
He got betrayed by his tribe, if it were you; you would be screaming in the forums at them and trying to get back into the tribe at the same time. :icon_idea:

DeletedUser

Yup... even kicked the account he was merging with...

My crime was joining the tribe for a few days then refusing to hand my villages over to players I don't know, then asking to be consulted when new people were nobling in my 7x7... I even said I'd give the guy a village to help out.

I will just add this little gem.

On 14/07/2013, at 04:36, Joshua Lewis wrote:
> Hi Connar, remember it's 4:30 Sunday morning in the UK...give Vic some time to put his thoughts together. I sat Bree twice and noted problems at that time with independent actions taken without coordination with tribe mates or leadership. Don't know Alex at all, but he was very critical of almost everything done here.

They sat our accounts and then spied on us... Nice... Classy... DO NOT TRUST

They planned this for 2 days in advance, and I was supposed to be on their council. I supposedly mailed 1UP... Which I did not... fabricated lies for easy villages....

DeletedUser

Once upon a time, I was in Inbred too. I left about a week ago and restarted on the rim. While I had an offer to merge into a player from 1 UP, after I gifted all my village to them, I realized it was quite nice to get away from Inbred. As the original post says, we were all getting a little cramped, the recruiting wasn't helping, and neither was the diplomacy.

At one point we had a NAP with HUGGED which HUGGED broke by nobling out 5 villages one night. When I had left Inbred, they were making a new NAP with HUGGED. I haven't followed the situation since, but I always felt like they were getting played. They knew it too, but seemed to be just fine with bending over and taking it. Perhaps it was because they couldn't get their tribe to get its shit together.

I'll just post this mail from the day I left for sake of convenience and not retyping the whole thing.

[spoil]
neotype13 Jul 04,2013 04:03
Why did you guys leave?

Red Rover Jul 04,2013 04:31
By we, I assume you mean Quick Ben and I.

Different, independent reasons.

Quick left because he was unable to get on the internet for a few days, went yellow. He told Al Bino it might happen, and granted, he should have set a sitter, but he wasn't planning to go yellow.

Al Bino had PetaGamer start to attack Quick. Quick did not like Peta, and lost some troops to him. Fortunately I sent his support home and it killed a noble. He came back online, and on Skype and Al Bino says, I told Peta to noble you, oh, by the way, want to send me some support?

I suspect this has something to do with why he chose to leave. He has gifted the villages to Black Plague now.

I have left because I have become increasingly disappointed with the tribe. Al Bino left on vacation and things went bad. He had set some things up with OCD for them to merge into us, but made an agreement with 1 UP not to recruit them. When 1 UP started failing, OCD were sent invites without a word. HCFTW was supposed to sort it out within 24 hours. four days later, he hadn't done anything. HCFTW dropped the invites eventually, then dropped our alliance with OCD without telling anybody.

After [%] nobody could get their shit together. I would send support 48 hours to players in k34. The villages were taken before my support arrived from attacks that were launched after I sent. Not enough other people were helping. It was getting pretty bad.

I've never managed to have a pleasant conversation with Funk who seemed to be taking over duties as a baron while Al Bino was away. Decided I didn't like him much, and there was too much ego flying around.

The new NAP with Hugged is such a pushover move. Making diplomacy with 1 UP - well, if I were them, I'd never accept. We were starting to make diplomacy with them in the past then completely bailed on them when things got bad for them. What kind of precedent does that set? They can't trust you, so don't trust them. Don't trust Hugged either. I might be from the old school, but these alliances are just glorified NAPs.

I was waiting for Al Bino to come back and set things straight, but it just continued to get worse. I'm just done with that tribe.

neotype13 Jul 04,2013 04:45
thats are rather long explanation. I was also rather disappointed with how things went ever since [%] turned Loyal. I dont have any other tribe to go to anyway so im sticking here in Inbred :) goodluck with whereever you are headed :)
[/spoil]

On the whole, I predicted then that leadership, or lack thereof, would lead Inbred to its downfall. I am not surprised it only took a week to drop down to rank 9 and have some major problems.

Good luck to you, Norma.

Al Swearengen

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score

Your rambling post is in dire need of copy editing... In fact allow me to take care of it for you.

*deletes post*

Try being less scornful in future. He has every right to post his side of the story, regardless of your palpable disapproval.

DeletedUser

Yeah I'm totally giving up I mean, how dare I lose villages when dismissed, and OP'd by 3 different tribes including my own and having my troop & noble counts provided to those nobling me. Shameful play, I'm clearly a noob. God knows how I managed to reach rank 1 ODA and kill 20 nobles in the past 24 hours.

As for the comment about 67 lol you got nothing else to say?