Treachery Wars 2013!

DeletedUser

Its not illegal unfortunately. Against the principles of the game and anyone with morals can see its unjust. But unfortunately this is how tribal wars works today. People will do anything to make a quick gain to climb ranks if they think it will be easy and they can get away with it. You can ask the Brutus's and Judas's over at Inbred for tips on how to play like this.

DeletedUser

ALEX <3
#BigAl4LYFE
ALEX <3
#BigAl4LYFE
ALEX <3
#BigAl4LYFE
ALEX <3
#BigAl4LYFE
ALEX <3
#BigAl4LYFE
ALEX <3
#BigAl4LYFE
ALEX <3
#BigAl4LYFE

DeletedUser

Norma is complaining about people turning on him? It seems that Norma doesn't know how to play tw. Don't piss off your duke is like... rule 1.

To quote Norma himself: Why is this a thread?

DeletedUser

Firstly, the orignal duke of the tribe went mia, wickeds fury's been duke for all of a few days before doing this. Secondly I didn't speak to him or "piss him off" up to the point where he dismissed me, but in any case if you get pissed off when people don't agree with you and suggest constructive changes then you shouldn't be leading.

To answer your question, this is a thread intended to discredit Inbred and wickeds fury. Exposing their style of play and this situation to help others form a more enlightened opinion of Inbred to keep in mind for future relations with this tribe and its players.

If you're not sure why this is a thread you probably shouldn't be posting here.

DeletedUser

i dunno
cause alot of people pissed her off and got pissed off by her nearly all the time
and still it took months before anything happened