Tremble in FEAR!

DeletedUser56312

Silent but deadly, a wind breaks to the east. The screams fill your ears. Wave after wave of men penetrate your defences. Your resources are stripped, your village laid bare. Something in you hardens as you finally give up your struggle and helplessly take your licks.

The men of FEAR care not for your cries of "Foul!" No quarter is to be given. Your desecration can be measured in inches. Grabbing the booty, we ride off. In the distance, if one listens carefully enough, a cruel song can be heard echoing across the plains:

"Now that we've come, it's time to go
We've had our way with you, you know
We've taken your things and taken our poops
While in your village killing your troops
We rode in fast and gripped our spears
We attacked you hard (and from the rear!)
But now we're done, it's hell here
For the hardcore men of FEAR!"

Yes, your troops are gone. Your stores are empty. Still, you can't help but think: "there goes a bunch of really nice guys!"

FEAR is recruiting! We are a tribe based in K54, but will also consider recruits in the surrounding continents. Some of us, including myself, have top ten tribe experience and are able to guide you when needed. A few of us have come from W21 to here. Others have played elsewhere and some are new. To apply, simply copy and paste the following question and mail it to me in-game:

What is your previous experience? (If you have some, please go into plenty of detail about it. If not, don't despair, you may still be accepted, as one who is active and eager to learn is better than an experienced in-active.)

What are your plans for this world? (Nice and vague, answer it how you wish)

Do you feel FEAR? (Well, do you?)

Have you got anything else you'd like to say? (I'll be happy to read through this, even if it's long. You're welcome to put pretty much anything here. TW stories, jokes, RP, thoughts and many other things will all be looked at, and *may* influence my decision as to whether you join the tribe or not.)

Good grammar and spelling are appreciated, but not required.

Activity is, obviously, essential. We may be bringing in an account sit requirement in a short while, when it is possible to gauge a person's skill by state of their account.

Feel free to mail me if you have any questions.

Do you want to feel FEAR, or be the one that causes it?

DeletedUser56312

It appears that all who have read feel too much FEAR to join. There is an opportunity for you to become a creator of FEAR. Why not take it?

DeletedUser

Because it was a wall-of-text, and was pretty boring.

Don't hide your info in the middle, make it your centrepiece :p

DeletedUser65765

you were scared I was trembling I mean I could have died from this post

DeletedUser

If this is the same Fear as from world 8 then we should all be pooping our pants :)

DeletedUser

If this is the same Fear as from world 8 then we should all be pooping our pants :)

Its not, and just because their using the name i don't like them. The name FEAR should go into the Hall of Fame and no other tribes should be able to use the name.

DeletedUser

I got bored reading it. I didn't realize it was a recruitment until i went back and actually read the whole thing. I just thought it was going to be one of those TW narratives.