Tri Us

• Thread starter ShadowGod Deathwing
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Okay, so W49 has been totally absorbed in the whole Horde propaganda, leaving us totally oblivious to actions other tribes have taken... Recently I noticed a 13million point decrease in ~SP~ and the tribe Tri Us was then formed.

I say we debate a little on what has happened here and what it might mean for W49, and turn the spotlight off of the Barb Noblers xD

DeletedUser

I don't think it is going to turn out any different than any other small problems that a lot of tribes have. BMF had a problem a while ago when a few of their players made a new tribe, they joined back in a day or two. Horde had a problem where a player left for a while, but he came back. I would be surprised if its anything more than that.

DeletedUser

Well, I am certainly intrigued at this. As there has been little talk about anyone but Horde. No one from other tribes really post on the Forums to talk to us anymore D: just a big BS/Deceit vs Horde party. Trying to change it up a bit... I will do some research on what has been going on. :)

Edit: I did some war stats on the two, but nothing conclusive... Just that in the past day or so (whenever the Tri Us tribe was made) There has been little to no activity noble-wise.

Side 1:
Tribes: ~SP~
Side 2:
Tribes: TRI US

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers:

Side 1: 3,684
Side 2: 12
Difference: 3,672

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 3
Difference: 3

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 31,508,732
Side 2: 106,676
Difference: 31,402,056

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 27,305
Difference: 27,305

chart

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

There is always a possibility :p Ya never know, people do stupid things now and days xD its always good to check xD

Haha, but I suggest we all keep close eyes on this to see where it takes us :D

DeletedUser

I can say for a fact they are not hostile. It could change, but they are not currently.

And I think its something to watch, outside of DALR quietly falling to DeusEx.

rich26ca

yeah i have to do an update of the stat page when i get some time on sunday.

as for tri- there the best of ~SP~ nuff said. no one from sp is gonna hit them lets just say they have friends in high places ;D

DeletedUser

Haha, Rich, I gotcha, lol, and yeah, they were the dominant forefront of ~SP~ and I dont think there will be much hostility either, but when there is, this world will get a lot more interesting :lol:

DeletedUser

Haha, Rich, I gotcha, lol, and yeah, they were the dominant forefront of ~SP~ and I dont think there will be much hostility either, but when there is, this world will get a lot more interesting :lol:

you're contradicting yourself... :p

on topic, i think they might magically find their way to another, bigger tribe...

DeletedUser

I meant to put it in the terms there wont be much now, but if and when there is, it will be interesting to watch :D

DeletedUser

And i know who they are ;). And guys no need to worry but nice to have gossip :D

DeletedUser

could be, that wasn't what i meant by friends in high places i was refering Blue's friends still in SP.

i personally think ~sp~ did do everything they should have. they merged and warred one tribe very well. then nothing. if they had continued to grow, maybe they'd be contenders in this world. but the way i see it is that they're going to be stuck under either deceit's or BMF's thumb. which ever side they join.

rich26ca

its rough,

as a leader its easy to create a tribe and merge people together. (well compared to other task as a leader merging is the easy part) Getting everyone together is another.

I personally like the team organization of tribes with each team doing rotating ops. <- which is tuff takes a lot of time to plan out a real op using mis-direction tactics keeping everyone focused and working on moving forward is hard. the war went well but wasn't really a challenge for them i would have like to see them push BMF back a bit or better take out another southern tribe after there first war. but hey never know that might still happen yet.

DeletedUser

Yes, by this point in time, it is set in stone that either Deceit or BMF will come out on top, unless something goes completely crazy where the other top 20 tribes come together as one and then eat one of the top 2 tribes and become number one D: but that is very small chance of happening, as shown with the EHorde attempt.

DeletedUser

yeah, it was hard for me to watch lol, ~sp~ had all the area to expand into. but i must say well done to BMF closing that door pretty well

LOVERLOVER

I <3 TRI US!! :axemen::axemen::axemen::axemen::axemen::axemen::axemen: