Tribal demise in last 48 hours

DeletedUser

3 tribes has fallen in top 20 all because of another 3 tribes in top 10.

1. AOD -Taken down by FLEET.
2. Click -Taken down by Punch.
3. NC- on verge of extinction by Glory.

Talking about other wars, Warpig vs KRT is on its way.so will the trend continue or will krt rise?
Also the war between Rawr and armada is heating up (rank 4 and 5)

Only push is missing on the action.Or am i missing on the info :p

Edit:eek:h yeah Push vs angry underway.(rank1 vs rank10)

DeletedUser

Click had a different reason for disbanding. It wasn't the PUNCH threat entirely.

Nudist

Leadership in Click made alliances that would protect the tribe while they focused on the issue: PUNCH. This was an issue to the members not located near PUNCH that were looking to expand. This was the largest issue, but it really boiled down to tribemates not listening to leadership. I can honestly say Click just didn't have quality members for it to last. I must say I greatly respect Akizfamous and the work that they have put into the tribe. It will be interesting to see how k52 will look in a few weeks.

DeletedUser

Leadership in Click made alliances that would protect the tribe while they focused on the issue: PUNCH. This was an issue to the members not located near PUNCH that were looking to expand. This was the largest issue, but it really boiled down to tribemates not listening to leadership. I can honestly say Click just didn't have quality members for it to last. I must say I greatly respect Akizfamous and the work that they have put into the tribe. It will be interesting to see how k52 will look in a few weeks.

Hmmm..Thats unfortunate but this akiz guy has no OD or nobles off punch and seems he was quite near to the frontline..
I think k52 is the only k which doesnt have a tribal dominance lol.