Tribal Enquirer

DeletedUser

Zomgoshgoodgodgollyjeebusinheavenforfend&protectusamen. I could get b*tchslapped for even suggesting this. I might need to go into hiding.
Intimidation tactics? Suppression of freedom of thought? Isn't this what they do in autocracies? Isn't this what the CIA and the ILLUMINATUS do? Is this the beginning of the coverup?
[paranoid]SOMETHING'S NOT RIGHT. SOMETHING STINKS. Somewhere along the line things went awfully wrong? Is the dream dead? What other widespread machination might be hidden out there? Don't we deserve to know. THE TRUTH WILL OUT (shakes fist in grim determination.)[/paranoid]
Get a life. :icon_neutral:

olympus

Yeah, that post what totally pointless and made me want to give you a slap...but i'm not violent :D

DeletedUser

It was an attempt at a humorous retort to previous ironic/jocular statements as well as an attempt at expanding on the "conspiracy theory" suggestion/theme. Idk, therefore, if it lacked any point whatsoever .I do concur with you if what you meant was that it may have been a confusing/irritating post. Also, on 2nd thought it probably wasn't very funny after all. Phail.:(

olympus

It was an attempt at a humorous retort to previous ironic/jocular statements as well as an attempt at expanding on the "conspiracy theory" suggestion/theme. Idk, therefore, if it lacked any point whatsoever .I do concur with you if what you meant was that it may have been a confusing/irritating post. Also, on 2nd thought it probably wasn't very funny after all. Phail.:(

You get points for trying :)

DeletedUser

It got me laughing to say the least, I rekon the conspiracy column would be a mass hit so long as the moderators and in game staff of worlds new what was going down. It would add light to a somewhat serious paper and give people a bit of a laugh to see what the writer of that column has come up with.

I say its a gold mine you have hit there woundedwand. I mean it gives people with creative imaginations the chance to do something other than purely strategize other Tribes and Players minds?

DeletedUser

The only thing I disagree with is me no longer being a force to be reckoned with, the account is in good shape, my play has finished and I'm out for blood. :icon_twisted: I guess nobody thought Garg would tell the entire truth however. :icon_wink:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I felt an update was in order...

The paper is twice as large (each page is double the size)

Featuring significantly more content...

Featuring roughly as many pages (potentially more, not entirely finished yet)

A new page design

Randomly assorted stuff... You can decide their importance when you see it...

And it will be released at the latest by 17:00 ST (February 28th)

Expect to see it anywhere from 10:00 ST - 13:00 ST.

This is all... Willy out.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

A new page design

Featuring...more interesting people? Wink wink :icon_wink:.

DeletedUser

Featuring...more interesting people? Wink wink :icon_wink:.

Go hunt down one of the many reporters... I am sure there's still time for an interview or two... Or three... Heck, if you wanted I could throw four or five more in there... :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Go hunt down one of the many reporters... I am sure there's still time for an interview or two... Or three... Heck, if you wanted I could throw four or five more in there... :icon_wink:

RMJ had better get on skype soon :icon_razz: If not I'll find a way to...insert...myself into next week's!

DeletedUser

You'll get more publicity if you conducted an interview with Tyrone Biggums.

DeletedUser

RMJ had better get on skype soon :icon_razz: If not I'll find a way to...insert...myself into next week's!

Or you could troll one of the many other reporters online... :icon_wink: I believe there's 2 or 3 online right now.

DeletedUser

I hear theirs an awesome interview, spoiler alert, I give away my playing secrets!

DeletedUser

I hear theirs an awesome interview, spoiler alert, I give away my playing secrets!

You better not have told them our secret! Max mines and hiding place and warehouse!

(or about the L2 wall! hehe)

DeletedUser

A new page design

When is it coming out? Stop keeping us in suspense :)

DeletedUser

A new page design

Bah, seems as though you've missed the deadline, I am sorely disappointed, would very much like to see what you have in store for us in this week's issue.

DeletedUser

I am in the process of doing so now...

I... Unfortunately... Found out how to break GIMP the hard way... Have done the front page twice now. Most of the stories are done, right now it is simply a matter of cranking out the rest of it. My apologies, expect it within the hour. (Barring any more unforeseen problems...)