Tribal Forums

DeletedUser

well this is going to be spam heavon! if you are in a trbe you dont like and you are duke, just spam them to death and bully them :lol:

i just wish you could attack your own mebers!

I hope I aren't in the same tribe as you considering your inactivity in new worlds (25 which you were Duke and 26) :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

lol but those i didnt have duo's ;)
im still looking for one tho, and i might be returning, so dont worry sam!

PS: PM me now :p ;)

and i am so joining this world to spam everyone to death, lets see if i can turn my whole tribe into barbs :D

DeletedUser

lol but those i didnt have duo's ;)
im still looking for one tho, and i might be returning, so dont worry sam!

PS: PM me now :p ;)

and i am so joining this world to spam everyone to death, lets see if i can turn my whole tribe into barbs :D

Of course master :icon_sad:

Always listen to the spammer otherwise your mail box will be overloaded

DeletedUser

At least a person can waste a bit of time reading instead of waiting at a count down in the queue lines =)

DeletedUser

i think they might make a poll to get the votes. that would make things easy

also, 100 players is a lot when each player has to be invited, but when they are automatically placed in the tribe t wont take that long. Not much time for spam.

for anyone who wants to be a tribal leader, i know an EXTREMELY easy way to get all noobs, most moderate, and a few very experienced players to vote for you, but you shoudl probably pm me for that info. and if you end up being in my tribe, forget it.

Abdi509

Im not going to make a tribe till 3 month mark where n00bs cant join your tribe.

The-Dwarf

Im not going to make a tribe till 3 month mark where n00bs cant join your tribe.

No offense but your posts are quite nooby so it wouldn't last for long.

You got any past world excperience?

x gafs x

if we happen to be next to each other and in different tribes ill love the ranadom

DeletedUser

Who would spend their time spamming the tribe forums when they could be building and actually playing the game.

Especially in the core the beginning is a crucial time.

nad destroyer

Who would spend their time spamming the tribe forums when they could be building and actually playing the game.

Especially in the core the beginning is a crucial time.

rofl I would, I would do both lol.

nad destroyer

T_T

Ya...

Good luck with that. Don't say I didn't warn you when you get carried away and then suddenly find you've payed no attention to your village for hours.

hehe if you knew me u wouldn't say that.

Nauzhror

Thanks moron. I believe I can safely say that no one will be making a tribe till the three month mark. Not just you. Go freaking figure.

DeletedUser

I actually have access to all tribes and tribal forums and will deal with people for misconduct.

We've posted a thread in each tribes new forum about how the tribe will run for 4 days, its a warning to those, and a list of rules about how to act.

I guess people forget that we can actually read tribe forums.

DeletedUser

I want to join the tribe cookies,i like meh cookies :) hope to see some of you next to me in this world.I need sum people to bully.