tribal leadership

DeletedUser100275

what happens when the leader of the tribe quits and leaves no other duke

DeletedUser

It makes the next highest ranked members duke (ie. The Barons)

DeletedUser

Not entirely true.

The highest ranked members (barons if there are any, if not everyone) get a "Become Duke" button on the tribe members pages. Once you press that you get the Duke privs.

Happened to me when old guy (Hippos duke) on W16 deleted.
SF

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

when the duke's account is deleted, if there is no baron a "become the new duke" link appears in the members list.

but if there are other barons the line only appears to the barons

DeletedUser

Not entirely true.

The highest ranked members (barons if there are any, if not everyone) get a "Become Duke" button on the tribe members pages. Once you press that you get the Duke privs.

Happened to me when old guy (Hippos duke) on W26 deleted.
SF

Hippos was on world 16, and led by OE

:icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Ah Hungry Hungry Hippos. Their forum propaganda was...Interesting :lol:

DeletedUser

Nope, never got close to you unfortunately. :eek:
How did you die out then?

DeletedUser

Ah, I was in CND for a short while...probably a good few months before the merge when I quit, so lame :(

DeletedUser

Ah I'd forgotten that. We'll call this one a draw :icon_razz:

Yah know... 13th September this year it will be 3 years since i disbanded Hippos. :icon_cry: I would call it an anniversary if not it was not so sad.

DeletedUser

Ah, I was in CND for a short while...probably a good few months before the merge when I quit, so lame :(

Heh, small world.

You didn't really miss much, the Hippo/Center/CND war was interesting, but other than that the world was pretty flat.

DeletedUser

I believe the question has been answered correctly. For future reference, this goes in the Questions forum. I'll move this to GD now, so you can all reminisce about W16. Who knows, I might join you :icon_wink:.