Tribal Opinions

DeletedUser

and you are damned right that there is a difference of course

i'm not entirely sure what 'your part of the world' includes so i can't really shed a light on it without any given examples, but it is a fact that, in spite of the amount of caps HIRE is making, i rarely see askings for support or even anything that hints on a member being attacked, and it has been so in the beginning. But i didn't say every target of HIRE was inactive for the start.
I guess both sides knew from the beginning inactivity at the enemies camp was big, and, naturally, took advantage of that.

DeletedUser

as my post says, from what i personally have seen already from HIRE already regarding skills and tactics, there isn't that much awesome about them. As every tribe, they will most certainly have their talented, skilled players and positive points as a tribe. There hasn't been a single tribe ever that was rated absolute zero, and you will never catch me saying that either.

But, i still think HIRE needs to prove themselves, they haven't done anything big so far, besides a huge amount of caps on mostly inactive players, for which i sincerely congratulated them in my tribal opinions

thank you for the honest question.

and well, it is quite irritating to re-explain the most obvious event of dominyk returning to people who claim to be completely updated.. but it is understandable that you can't know everything :)

OH mate , you don't know anything about us ? !!! , you can see the my ODA , after about 1 years that i'd not had any war , I'm rank 35 . and before that time my ODA ranking was higher than 10 , anyway most members in FEAR can tell you about my skill , and i think that some ORD members can tell you about my tribe mate skill ,
The war stats can prove something ,

DeletedUser

may i reiterate?

As every tribe, they will most certainly have their talented, skilled players and positive points as a tribe.

and congratulations with any previous or current achievements, you seem to deserve one, having heard of you, but not knowing you very well

DeletedUser51929

R-Man is an acceptional player and a great tribe m8 =D i know this from the little exsperience i had with her in our tribe on world 37 befor the majority of us quit due to world 6 :p

DeletedUser

R-Man is an acceptional player and a great tribe m8 =D i know this from the little exsperience i had with her in our tribe on world 37 befor the majority of us quit due to world 6 :p

Miller , I'm happy to see you here , but it's so bad that we should fight together , also we all know that we are here for fun ,

DeletedUser25470

Wardo, 'my part of the world' is K7 and K6. Sunnyvale, Soul Breaker, Adoss and caveman4 are personal examples if you want them. I agree that inactives play a big part but I'd go as far to say that Hire noble more actives than inactives.

And even if that isn't the case, you can't realy justify complaining about it when all of your inactives are in one place and there are an awful lot of them...odds are if I attack an Ord member it'll be an inactive. :p

DeletedUser

mhm in that case i will give you a heads up on some of them,
soul breaker said from the beginning that he wanted to go through the HIRE war, but most probably wouldn't be able to, and as he said, he couldn't keep up with the war-pace from the beginning, and he quit as he was planning too, sunny had RL problems, and it would be unfair towards him to give details in public, adoss is active, and i am sure you have noticed that :)
haven't heard anything from caveman in a while, maybe active, maybe not, I'm not entirely sure myself...

regrettably, players have been quitting as if the world has already ended, but there are also some fresh members joining world 6, luckily :)

and I don't think i complained about HIRE taking so much inactive caps (imo) but i do complain about the situation of world 6 as a whole.