Tribal Opinions

DeletedUser

Lol, ok, a good strong war tribe? haha, thats pathetic! You want a good strong war tribe, look at FEAR. Look at STACHE, look at STTS2, look at O~SIN in its hey day! THOSE ARE WAR TRIBES, HIRE is a disgrace, a war tribe? :icon_eek:
So far, HIRE's only achievements, are have a massive family, then getting it smashed to pieces after going to war, then losing the war, the leader deleting joining your enemy, backstabbing them then making HIRE again, even LESS than it once was. A strong war tribe? You guys couldnt even beat Neuwar, and you were 5 times bigger and you declared! :icon_redface:

KW, the Orders pet? im sorry, but that is perhaps the funniest thing i think you've said in your post.

imsure

HIRE is good tribe , their only fault were , leaving the SIN when SIN invited them to their tribe ,
I think that only active tribes can be alive in this world and if you check the stats of HIRE you can see that HIRE is the activest tribe right now
I refer you to the TWSTATS , gaining the villages by 20 top player in each tribe shows the activity of tribe ,
The Achievements of villages will be high When some high point players get some villages but , it is posible when tribe has some limited active player be but it belongs to some few player , Achievements
by top 20 top player can shows activity of a tribe , and it's true when all of them be active

DeletedUser25470

RMC - Strong tribe, has had strong leadership and that's not gonna change with a few departures as important as those people were. If they move from number one spot it'll be of their own accord.

~Or.D~ - Continued domination by Hire is crippling them. I think the reputation has decreased too. A load of inactives and a load of bad players. I'm Hire so I'm gonna say all of that (it is true, honest) but Ord does still have many good players and even if they do keep taking the heavy losses their size will mean they will take it well

Fear - Seems to be a good war tribe from my limited knowledge of them. Loadss of good players.

Hire - yay

KW - Not exactly the most interesting tribe out there.

BDR-3 - Stuck in the shadow in fear but check out that map, they are always bigger than I remember though again not a tribe doing masses.

Smurfs - Smurfs? More like allinactivesinoneeasytonobleplace!...yeah that worked. Seems silly to me to literally highlight the inactives on my map...

OO - Don't know enough about so not going to really comment but that suggests to me they are not being very interesting.

Neuwar - Say what your like they are still here. Is it better to have a fun game than a long one though?...

RMA - RMC academy but know some of the guys so hopefully they still have a really good community.

BJ - seem inactive they would be interesting if they joined a side in the ord war. That'd be a brave but fun move. hint hint (extra hint join hire side)

On a side note...is it the end of the world? Seems to me it'll be going for a while yet. I can promise you there will be more of these. Firstly because the world is long enough but mainly because if it for some reason isn't I'll make my own.

DeletedUser

RMC - Very strong tribe with very capable leaders. After removing the dead weight I'm thinking they are stronger than before, will remain number in months to come, plus blodyx's in there, they can't go wrong. :eek:

~Or.D~ - It used to be a good tribe, when it was smaller and full of active players. But mass recruiting inactive and bad players has made it large and inefficient. Also their once good leadership is now gone, they're losing really bad to HIRE :eek:

Fear - Very good and active tribe, the best perhaps, with Snafu in charge.

Hire - HIRE[D]rifterMinesh :D Risen from the ashes and here to stay. Very active tribe with great leadership.

KW - Don't know much about them.

BDR-3 - Been around for ages, here to stay probably.

Smurfs - Most boring tribe in TW.net, was inactive and dead but ~Or.D~ dumped yet more garbage in there. They should all delete instead of wallowing in hopelessness.

OO - Don't know much about them, but I see some ex-O~SIN tribemates in there.

Neuwar - A tribe that's been battered by every large tribe but still here. Kudos

RMA - RMC academy.

BJ - My ex-HIRE buddies :D They don't usually give out invites they say, but I got one :)
Good luck guys, I know you'll do great as a trio.

DeletedUser

~Or.D~ - It used to be a good tribe, when it was smaller and full of active players. But mass recruiting inactive and bad players has made it large and inefficient. Also their once good leadership is now gone, they're losing really bad to HIRE :eek:

Smurfs - Most boring tribe in TW.net, was inactive and dead but ~Or.D~ dumped yet more garbage in there. They should all delete instead of wallowing in hopelessness.

The Order is still a good tribe ^^, But like most others on this world, It has rough edges, This will change, but its a slow process, Rushing it would be foolish and irresponsible. The Orders member count as well as Smurfs, Will significantly decrease in coming months. Smurfs is not a dead tribe, Indeed, They're leadership couldn't be more active, I predict a better future for the Order than I dared to hope before, I add that we have several excellent players returning, and I look forward to having them back on the field.

DeletedUser

The Order is still a good tribe ^^, But like most others on this world, It has rough edges, This will change, but its a slow process, Rushing it would be foolish and irresponsible. The Orders member count as well as Smurfs, Will significantly decrease in coming months. Smurfs is not a dead tribe, Indeed, They're leadership couldn't be more active, I predict a better future for the Order than I dared to hope before, I add that we have several excellent players returning, and I look forward to having them back on the field.

Will you beat us when your good players return?
Cause there's a LOT of catching up to do :)

DeletedUser

Firstly,

Opponents defeated (Tribes)
As attacker As defender Total
Rank Tribe name Defeated
1 The Order Of Darkness 1.641,01 Mio.
2 Rising Moon of Cheese 1.640,54 Mio.

Congratulations Orderlings :), I'm highly proud of all of you that are contributing to the war efforts.

@Drift, We are closing the gap compared to the stats earlier in the war, It is my belief we can turn it around yet.

Aethelred2

9 NeuWar - indestructable. Pretty sure they would survive a nuclear bomb exploding in their living rooms.

been there, done that, wore the t-shirt :icon_rolleyes:

9 NeuWar - the most epicly quite tribe ever :) me lub them though :)

:icon_redface: Am tellin ya, thats we were here, we just lub you guys too :icon_redface:

Neuwar - A tribe that's been battered by every large tribe but still here. Kudos

Yeah, were black and blue but were still here and we arent finished yet :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Firstly,

Rank Tribe name Defeated

Congratulations Orderlings :), I'm highly proud of all of you that are contributing to the war efforts.

@Drift, We are closing the gap compared to the stats earlier in the war, It is my belief we can turn it around yet.

Congrats on being around so long that its mounted up that high :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Firstly,

Rank Tribe name Defeated

Secondly,

RMC (Rising Moon of Cheese) created on 04th May 2008
~Or.D~ (The Order Of Darkness) created on 24th December 2007

and that should tell you A LOT !

DeletedUser

Yes, We suck clearly :icon_rolleyes:

3 Kontinent Warriors 942,03 Mio. << Formed around the same time as the Order I believe.

5 Neutral Warriors 606,90 Mio. << Same.

8 The Bright Dawn Rising 3 386,70 Mio.

10 Smurfs 205,66 Mio.

13 Armies Of Sparta 144,02 Mio.

I rest my case ^^. All of these tribes were major players for nearly as long as the Order has been.

Mick876

Yes, We suck clearly :icon_rolleyes:

3 Kontinent Warriors 942,03 Mio. << Formed around the same time as the Order I believe.

5 Neutral Warriors 606,90 Mio. << Same.

8 The Bright Dawn Rising 3 386,70 Mio.

10 Smurfs 205,66 Mio.

13 Armies Of Sparta 144,02 Mio.

I rest my case ^^. All of these tribes were major players for nearly as long as the Order has been.

3 Kontinent Warriors 942,03 Mio. << Formed around the same time as the Order I believe. SUCK

5 Neutral Warriors 606,90 Mio. << Same. SUCK

8 The Bright Dawn Rising 3 386,70 Mio. KINDA SUCK

10 Smurfs 205,66 Mio. BEEN INACTIVE SINCE THE BIRTH OF CHRIST

13 Armies Of Sparta 144,02 Mio. TRIBE HAS BEEN LONG GONE

All you have proved is that the order did'nt suck as much as these tribes, but the fact you included 1 inactive tribe, 2 dead tribes and 1 tribe land locked by allies. Shows you how stupid your post was.

DeletedUser25470

Firstly, don't say firstly if you don't have a second point.

Secondly,

I'm not sure if your trying to make an incorrect point or have just phrased it badly but you are not closing the gap. Sorry for the bad metaphor but imagine a race: Hire has been going 50mph while Ord 10mph. Hire have now moved down to 40mph - we are still increasing our lead over Ord but at a slightly slower rate. I think that's something you probably shouldn't celebrate too much...

While we are on bad points or celebration, I'm guessing that's why you are trying to justify the OD stats for Ord. You appear to be losing everywhere else so let's bring up the one (pretty meaningless) thing that Ord might have a chance of winning. Seems pretty desperate to me.

DeletedUser

1 RMC - Is a good tribe, Not a grate tribe, And in my oppinion not such a good war tribe, Also just lost quite allot of good players so :/ But it gained ham.

2 ~Or.D~ - Been a lame tribe over past few months, Looks like activity is picking up now though:) So lets see if we can turn things around :D

3 FEAR - There Rawr at the moment is a meow, I do believe there large war effort will come back though.

4 HIRE - Simply the best war tribe at the moment tearing through the Order. Though in this thread Cp seems to think Hire can eat the WHOLE or Order :/! Sorry but you guys know that just wont happen. You still have that one problem with your tribe though ;)

5 KW - I don't hear much or know much or see much. Who?
6 BDR-3 - Might join fear or war fear? Though i don't see them waring, Or they can just have a gap in there tribe(2Halfs) One behind Fear and start growing somewhere new.

7 Smurfs - Noobs. Too mant people like this tribe noobs. Adoss does not rock. :p

8 OO - They are been outnumbered, But good tribe they might be losing but they are holing there ground well

9 NeuWar - Win World 6.

10 RMA - Don't know how long RMC will keep these guys there:p

11 BJ - Larger for a 3 man tribe, Doing nothing though.

12 RIM - Gone soon?

13 ~SIN~ - Don't look at the rankings often, Sin coming back?:p

14 RAM - Was good.

15 =DIE= - Don't think it will make a come back.

DeletedUser

Clearly, 2 HIRE nublets know more about my own tribe than me :icon_rolleyes::lol:.

Your points don't even need answering, Although I shall reply to them if you really want me too, but its a bit of a waste of time :lol:

Mick876

Clearly, 2 HIRE nublets know more about my own tribe than me :icon_rolleyes::lol:.

Your points don't even need answering, Although I shall reply to them if you really want me too, but its a bit of a waste of time :lol:

Dom my reply to you was to point out that you were comparing Or.Ds OD to tribes that have been gone for over 1 year, Inacitve tribes for over 1 year and Land locked tribes for over 1 year.

Dom go away, your pnp sucks.

Also stop talking as if your duke of Or.D or something, your just the bitch of the tribe who does all the work then gets chucked to side after its all done.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Clearly, It sucks so much, You feel you have to take the time to reply to every point, Clearly you miss how much this makes me giggle. What'd you do with Tel? Cause HIRE really need some PnP presentation that doesn't suck.

Mick876

Clearly, It sucks so much, You feel you have to take the time to reply to every point, Clearly you miss how much this makes me giggle. What'd you do with Tel? Cause HIRE really need some PnP presentation that doesn't suck.

i reply to your points because thats what you do on PnP, not ignore the whole post and change the subject because you know you are wrong. So how about you skip everything i say in this post and change the subject again?

DeletedUser

Fortunately for us, I'm more than qualified to answer :)

Telisha

LOL Dom I am sitting right here watching this now, and well I don't think Mick needs any help making you look completely out of sorts, and your posts completely Mongolian from outer space and beyond the milky way, and for some reason those aliens want their leader back Dom please go with them they miss daddy.

^^ I am not sure what half of that meant but I got my point across?

DeletedUser

Also stop talking as if your duke of Or.D or something, your just the b^tch of the tribe who does all the work then gets chucked to side after its all done.

You've clearly missed a beat or two :lol:.