Tribal Tribune Chaper XX

• Thread starter DeletedUser120589
  • Start date

DeletedUser120589

Tribal Tribune Chapter XX

Welcome to chapter 20! today i took everything a whole step further! Today Ill do a small story and and the bottom is a video interview with serene baron, Voodoo.

Tribal Diversity

Today we are going to look t three tribes who have done everything by the book so far in very different ways to each other. The three tribes we will be looking at, comparing and contrasting are serene, |W|S| and Screw

The first tribe is one that has remained under the radar so far this late game with only a minor skirmish with Inc

the Screw tribe lead by leader, SOLO-. SOLO- has kept his tribe under wraps and attempted to kept out most major conflicts that have happened in the world so far. Screw Has done just that minus a small hic-up with [Inc.[/b].

As far as their diplomacy goes, they have kept that under wraps in a very secretive manner. Their hush way of playing has lead to them completely locking down their continent and growing to over 1,000,000 points with out any hesitance from other tribes

|W|S| on the other hand can be described as the bull in the china shop tribe. This aggressive tribe has done everything opposite to what Screw has done. Being in a major conflict with both tribes RoyalE and NOOBS which has so far, has gone no where.

|W|S| diplomacy level is at ground zero with no allies yet to date. But their enemies list is quite vast! with most tribes they have gone to war with merge into other tribes or disbanded they only true notable tribes to mention is NOOBS and RoyalE.

as far as opinions from tribe mate towards leaders Lord BillyNoMates and Chamand3r almost all members think their diplomacy skills is next to non. Leaders of |W|S| obviously think they can win the world just by them selves which so far has proven more effective then a full 3 tribe sister hood put together by former Dawn tribe.

The only issue that may be a problem for |W|S| is troop loss. Losing the troops that they are losing is stunting growth to villages. With this constant pounding its only a matter of time before a quietly building tribe such as Panda or Screw move in while they are still licking their war wounds.

The last tribe we are going with is serene who ha stayed in a respectable balance of the two ways of plays. What some may consider “tribal hugging” they have managed to land few NAP agreements as well as an ally or two. These allies have not been disclosed as of yet! But RUMOR has it ~LP~ is back in the good graces with Voodoo..

While they have a healthy diplomacy going on they have not hidden away from war. being in a conflict with FAKE! who has given them next to no competition at all and has been described as “dissapointing” by serene players.

The “ticking time bomb” i have been waiting to go off in K45 is now just being slowly defused by Serene

So far these three tribes have been highly successful in their rush to the top and will continue to do so as the world progresses. But all three tribes are playing in a very different way! Its going to be fun watching and seeing who will come out on top!

Video discussion with Voodoo.

Viewer discretion is advised as content may be inappropriate of certain viewers. If your under the age of 16 i would advise you ask your parents first. Mild language is used.

Click on the link and watch tribal news #1 =)

and once again hit that thanks button!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser120425

So what do you think of Billy....

Instantly Laughs:rolleyes::D

Sorry Billy;)

The Frog

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
yea a good interesting read and worthwhile. keep it going :)

ps lord batan considers the world to be called planet noob! so i wouldnt use as a reliable yardstick ;)

DeletedUser120513

Haha this has been amazing, keep up the good work this is entertaining

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser120589

The next interview I'm looking to do is with Lord BillyNoMates =) i look forward to it. This is a maybe though!

scobidu

What a very interesting interview ^^
But dead weight in my tribe? Are you sure? Lol