Tribal Tribune Chapter VI

DeletedUser

The cheaper version of the original though :(

f22a07aa45f14bea91de74b956f33aa1.jpg

Lord BillyNoMates

W|S are making more friends.
you think that we are going to allow your members just to recap villages off our own

but id like to say thanks for the spy i now have inside your tribe

no one likes a tribe that tries to play dirty

DeletedUser76354

you think that we are going to allow your members just to recap villages off our own

but id like to say thanks for the spy i now have inside your tribe

no one likes a tribe that tries to play dirty
82b8502040.png

Well before you laid eyes on it.

Playing dirty? Like nobling a barb outside your territory, inside anothers?

Lord BillyNoMates

well there leader is now threatening to bring in more then 1 tribe xD gotta love leaders who actually think they can scare other leaders easily

Lord BillyNoMates

ryan just wait till later we will find out just how good your tribe is

DeletedUser76354

What the entire world including WS is thinking
Pretty much lol.

Also Billy you mention threats, did you forget about the mail you sent to my entire tribe? Was that mail not one big threat?

"now if that village isnt given back to the rightful member your entire tribe will not like the storm that is coming and that is a promise

Billy (2nd in command of |W|S|"

Lord BillyNoMates

You time and time again show zero leadership qualities.
and where are you showing leadership abilities?

telling players to noble 3k barbs that according to your tribe they had no idea who cleared them

yet i find it incredibly funny that anyone would assume a 3k village would just barb for no reason

EDIT
Klaus Johannis
phone.png
today at 14:50
Vs Noobs vs Royal vs Serene vs someone you don't want to vs this early. War and find out.

Lord BillyNoMates

atleast i dont try to bring in other tribes to fight my wars for me

noobs and royal brang in each other

now ryan is trying to bring in an unknown tribe xD

DeletedUser76354

and where are you showing leadership abilities?

telling players to noble 3k barbs that according to your tribe they had no idea who cleared them

yet i find it incredibly funny that anyone would assume a 3k village would just barb for no reason

EDIT
Klaus Johannis
phone.png
today at 14:50
Vs Noobs vs Royal vs Serene vs someone you don't want to vs this early. War and find out.
It wasn't cleared when he set about taking it.

I'll ask again, why noble within our territory then cry about it being nobled by us?

DeletedUser118447

atleast i dont try to bring in other tribes to fight my wars for me

noobs and royal brang in each other

now ryan is trying to bring in an unknown tribe xD

Your strategy on externals is literally shout and scream until you get proven wrong and then suddenly change topic and shout and scream about something else. It was amusing at first but now it's becoming very tiring

Lord BillyNoMates

It wasn't cleared when he set about taking it.

I'll ask again, why noble within our territory then cry about it being nobled by us?
from my under standing aint you nobling in screws territory do you consider them nobling in yours as an act of war aswell

Lord BillyNoMates

screw are in like 3 different ks actually

or you blind

what i do know is your annoying a lot of tribes and you then think its wise annoying us

Lord BillyNoMates

i guess we are going to find out if your members are as good as they think they are