Tribal Tribune Chapter VIII

DeletedUser120589

|W|S| and NY|SS a unstoppable force?

Today we are turning our heads towards |W|S| and family tribe NY|SS who yet again has not failed to rustle a few feathers in the 93rd world of tribal wars.

I have had mail after mail come in my inbox and it has been quite entertaining! Right now I'm going to share with you everything that has been shared with me just a few hours ago.

The first topic involving |W|S| is about the mass tribal hugging vs |W|S| and NY|SS if you guys where not aware a great alliance was formed to go up against |W|S| to topple them from the top 10 list and cripple family tribe NY|SS and seems that their efforts have all but failed. The tribe ZOMBIE has disbanded from defeat and poor leadership and what members left merged into PS who, rumored to be has contacted NY|SS for a possible merge which has been denied without thought. KKnDs duke has been nobled along with other active players, Other members of KKnD are applying to NY|SS which are being ignored or declined! FishCo duke has been nuked as of last week and is still recovering from the mass of troops loss. A rough estimate of 80% of the Dwarf tribe has been cleared. So its safe to say that if this is all true the NY|SS and |W|S| tribe are victorious against the round table alliance. this official war is all but over in my opinion.

The next topic at hand is what ever happened with 07 Krieger and his tribe of royals? well after asking NY|SS player Cocytus about them he stated that most of their players are turtles and the few offensive villages they have are fully stacked by other members. According to my sources [07 Krieger[/b] has an estimate 12k spears in his main village. a perfectly impenetrable village defense!

The situation between |W|S| and NOOBS has supposedly died down as incoming attacks have died dow and dwindled from “their last massive failure” according to Lord BillyNoMates

Trouble on the horizon

But that is what your not wanting to read! your more interesting in what the heck is going on with serene and |W|S| with NY|SS closely covering their backs!!! According to my sources a 3k village went barb and was cleared and nobled by a |W|S| player. The village in question was then recapped by a serene player. Lord BillyNoMates had something to say about the matter and sent this mail to all members of serene

Lord BillyNoMates

today at 02:36

Dear members of serene

Your member zuyan is on the verge of starting a war with us

Kingbrandomw recently took 003 (565|494) K45 and then your member zuyan decided to recap it

we consider this an act of war if it is not given back.

we will not accept his excuse he didnt know it got cleared or a train was on the way. 3k villages dont just go barb for no reason

now if that village isnt given back to the rightful member your entire tribe will not like the storm that is coming and that is a promise

Billy (2nd in command of |W|S|

As many of you would agree there is next to no diplomatic reasoning from Lord BillyNoMates Who was then approached by Bah member Voodoo. who Informed Lord BillyNoMates that Bah will intervene with the war, the involvement of ally ~LP~ is not clear yet.

Klaus Johannis messaged Lord Billy NoMates and stated that the act of nibbling within serene territory was also an act of war

Voodoo. stated that Lord BillyNoMates has also threatened them with another top 10 tribe which has not been mentioned buy either side and will be kept secret by Lord BillyNoMates this is what Voodoo. had to say about Lord Billy

We will all intervene. W|S have threatened us with a Top 10 they cannot provide, and also use other tribes names to try and make there messages look "scary"

So far Billy has 100% contributed to the factors. All actions of those who will join Serene will do so upon the back of Billy's stupidity.

So when, and if a war breaks out with serene this will be single handedly caused by Lord BillyNoMates

Lord billy also sent the following message to Voodoo.

we either get that village back or its going to be war

and you wont get involved because we also have top 10 tribes willing to back us up if you do

The demands are simple from Lord BillyNoMates who simply want the village that was taken from his tribe member.

I asked Screw leader SOLO- if his tribe will be getting involved and he stated

We will have no part in that war

I was given permission to use a mail sent from Voodoo. to Charmand3r

Lord BillyNoMates Apr 25, 18:18

you said you would hunt them all down

yet how many did you hunt down 1 or 2?

and we both know your tribe aint as good as you think it is

your tribe are extremely close to the border of screws

so think if it like this if we go to war and then screw decides to take advantage what are you going to do

Voodoo. Apr 25, 18:47

So, now he uses other tribes to threaten us?

I can send you full chat log if you wish. Using another tribes name like that is seen as a very bold move. Either they're your allies or billy thinks he can plan faster than me.

This message has been forwarded by Voodoo..

Charmand3r Apr 25, 18:53

Unless you have influence over Serene giving back village. I have better things to do.

Voodoo. Apr 25, 18:57

I do, I have the full influence. Just give me a reason why after continuous threats and abuse from tribes who are friendlier with me than Billy should I do this know?

My only intention when originally mailing Billy was too have it resolved easily, not like this.

I have better things to do also.

I tried to resolve this in a clam manner, Billy instantly hit with the "Top 10 Tribes will come for you" speech. I have players who have played with you previously and I respect your leadership.

Its a shame I mailed billy first and not yourself as this could of been settled and you would of had the village back.

GG Billy.

Charmand3r Apr 25, 19:00

Billy only suggested that Screw may take advantage of the situation. But again that would be regional skirmishes along their eastern front with you along the K44/45 border region, not a broader war of sorts.

and I agree with your perception on name dropping.

Voodoo. Apr 25, 19:07

Preferred leader to talk to, seems above the age of 3.

This message has been forwarded by Voodoo..

London Apr 25, 19:11

Yes charmader is a good fellow I have spoken with him lol. So I'm guessing bah has some past positive relations?

Idk how to say this but my tribe is having some issues with lord Eastwood who is part of serene lol I messaged him he wasn't to friendly and idk how I'm gonna get serene to do a interview with me seeing how I'm in the tribe they are having tensions with

Voodoo. Apr 25, 19:14

I will get you the interview with Serene regardless of your diplomatic standings between the tribes.

Voodoo. Apr 25, 19:14

Tell me who and when.

London Apr 25, 19:18

Sweet it will be in 2 hours when I'm off work at hone

London Apr 25, 23:43

Can i use the conversation between the two of you guys?

Voodoo. Apr 25, 23:45

Yeah don't mind.

So it is pretty safe to say that if |W|S| go to war with Serene then Bah will intervene, who apparently has quite a lot of control from Voodoo. who is a member of Bah

Thats all i have time for today as i am busy if anyone has any questions post below and ill do best to answer.

A reminder to all the people out there who are non appreciative of my posts. most of this information is just rumors or heresy from other players. if quoted by a player that player did say it. If i say something and state as a matter of fact its because of hard evidence i have seen. i don't post propaganda i try to use everyones side of the story.

Lord BillyNoMates

if us and bah went to war, bah would be forced to send there defensive units down south leaving the north wide open

im not so sure that the players from screw will actually let that opportunity pass xD

OTDDeathAwaits

if us and bah went to war, bah would be forced to send there defensive units down south leaving the north wide open

im not so sure that the players from screw will actually let that opportunity pass xD

What opportunity? Don't try put a narrative on SCREW's intentions Billy. We are NW and very much so; We are fine up in our corner having our occasional exchange with Inc. - why would we poke another hornets nest. Use your brain. You are just coming off as terrified of BAH - so you have to suggest there would be a window of opportunity to make BAH/voodoo feel insecure. Do you think you're the smartest guy on the forums :)

Lord BillyNoMates

lets be hones if anyones tribe saw that kind of opportunity and didnt take advantage then they aint that good

but ofc if it actually happened and war started and u saw an opportunity to take it you would

so dont come in the forum saying you wouldnt because i know what a lot of your members are like and they have done it plenty of times in the past

Lord BillyNoMates

um where you and royal lost over 10 players complete offensive units?

Lord BillyNoMates

i stated that there last try was a complete failure

or do u consider that a massive victory?

SassySwagGuru

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Nah we noobs ^
Good job billy :)

However end of the world stuff is what went down with the 3 of your players that are no longer with you. Noobs lost 1 nuke from a dead account, not even the slightest of a setback ^

DeletedUser120589

y'all gonna post all over my paper and not like it lol =)

Lord BillyNoMates

Nah we noobs ^
Good job billy :)

However end of the world stuff is what went down with the 3 of your players that are no longer with you. Noobs lost 1 nuke from a dead account, not even the slightest of a setback ^
very strange that you would consider georgia 83 a dead account
i guess you have plans to force internal them

Lord BillyNoMates

he said noobs lost 1 nuke

i merely proved he was lying

SassySwagGuru

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
We were talking about the stacks.
In that context, it was just lord.chaos's troops, that died and made your day lol

What georgia hit was cleared, even though that nuke died.

Why the hell would I lie :(
am noob at lying :(