Tribal Tribune XXX

DeletedUser120589

Tribal Tribune: Chapter XXX

World War 93

Big news today folks as a major 6 way world war has broken out across the east side of the world!

As you may know the Serene tribe recently broke their alliance agreement with Avatar by recruiting members from avatar with out consulting with Avatar duke Kirk TheWineman. This has caused a huge tension with the intertwined tribes that have started a series of attacks. Right now it is confirmed that Avatar and Serene are kicking up dust in the north east part of the world!

The ticking time bomb that i predicted would happen has finally blown off. The NAP that serene had in place with |W|S| has blown sky high when Serene recruited members of the Fake! tribe who was at war with serene This resulted in |W|S| to fire back by forming a merge between their sister tribe NY|SS and ~LP~

Right now looking at NY|SS and serene the war has been neck and neck. It is noted that |W|S| has actually not being involved yet!

The war stats go as follows. Serene has conquered 11 villages from NY|SS while NY|SS is slightly pulling ahead with 14 villages. Mostly they have been recaps.

Serene has nobled one village off W|S which is now under the leadership of LordBillyNoMate after the sudden leave of |W|S| duke, Chamand3r

On the other war front that Serene seems to have put on them selves with Avatar, Serene has pulled ahead by a hair with 5 villages nobled to the 4 villages that Avatar have taken from serene

Obviously Avatar Has sister tribe Avatas who sits in 36th place in the world rankings. W|S has sister tribe NY|SS who sits in a top ten seat at number 9. While serene has long term ally VETS sitting behind them towards the rim sitting at a respectable 12th place in world rankings.

Although the current situation and moving over of |W|S| and W|S they have managed to stay in 2nd place as far as world rankings but are still at war with RoyalE and NOOBS Who has also formed a NAP with VETS to secure boarder lines.

Kirk TheWineMan gave me a interview today (first one ever) so this rare footage of the legendary man better get me some likes!. He stated that any diplomatic reparations between the two tribes are out of the question. It has been confirmed that Avatar and W|S do not have any diplomatic relations going on right now but in the future will possibly be put into place.

Tensions are high as the rest of the world is looking (cheers on the side lines from screw, panda, and INC) but i went to a few players who had something to say about serene. Here is what VOODOO. had to say

The reason Serene is stuck in this position is due to Klaus being unable to keep the simplest of Diplomatic Relations. He has put his own tribe in this position, while keeping everyone who should of been informed out the loop. I still believe he is a good and talented player, but his leadership qualities I would have to put into question.

This was the words from Voodoo. who recently left Serene and went over to the Avatar tribe

Tensions are super high in the leadership of seren so it would seem. Not to mention leadership has been questioned by allied tribe VETS Who has had a few members express concern about the “teamwork” displayed by Serene

The next couple of days will be interesting as we watch the east side of the world change drastically as the war goes on.

In other news its rumored Inc. and Panda will be merging together to form a bigger tie in hope to take on the super power SCREW

DeletedUser110954

Couldnt hear all the conversation due to video quality but i can say Billy's facial expressions and forum comments were so funny. i laughed a lot:D Kirk was great though. I guess it will be a good idea for WS to merge into Avatar. Kirk can make a decent tribe out of it;)

scobidu

NY|SS mostly recap from Serene???

Ouch London, you broke my heart.... you have to find more deeply the info my friend

DeletedUser91784

I can think at least two microphones that could benefit from being replaced with something actually from this millennium... I started watching but then:
giphy.gif

DeletedUser120524

I think it should be about how a duke tried to forcefully merge his members into another tribe and kept this merger a secret from them until announcing it just moments before it was due to happen.

I haven't heard of any traitors though, what's that about?

Gwaihir aka Bluetomahawk

*takes away popcorns*

Not reply i was hoping for. #makeexternalsgreatagain

DeletedUser119686

Oh I can't wait to hear how they twist this one.

*grabs popcorn*

Less players to protect you now. Wonder how pandas taste, might have to take a bite soon. The kraken is starving, maybe you can be the next meal;)