Tribal War Admin Banned people without good reason

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

:icon_evil: Tribal war admin will not give you any reason why they banned you and they only will copy and paste the rules. I get global banned for all 3 world without reason. If they cant proof they finding then he will just closed the request .

why banned???? i didnt share my password

Kevin (BadMonkeyKK) Oct 31,2006 03:11
§1) One Account per player

Each player is allowed only one account per game world (except account sitting). Sharing your password with another player is forbidden.
Examples:

* It is allowed to play with more than one player on one computer. However, every player has to play his own account ONLY and follow §2.
* It is forbidden to play the account of a roommate while he is not available. If an account is played by a roommate the account sitter setting HAS to be used.
* When two players decide to play one account together, the other account has to be deleted or used solely for communication.
* It is forbidden to force entry to an account or login unauthorised. Unsuccessful attempts will be punished as well.

Sincerely,
BadMonkeyKK/Kevin
Tribal Wars Support

Oct 31,2006 03:24
i not sharing my password to my roommate , we only sharing internet connection. i have set share internet connection for all my roommate also. We all have they own acc, we get banned before because we using same ip and did not set share internet connection. After that we already set share internet connection , so far not problem for this fews month, why suddenly get ban again ???

Kevin (BadMonkeyKK) Oct 31,2006 06:02
It's obvious that the accounts are played by the same person on a regular basis. I'll be setting a global ban on most of the accounts or possibly all of the accounts since it's clear they aren't played by one player per account.

Sincerely,
BadMonkeyKK/Kevin
Tribal Wars Support

Nov 01,2006 06:29
i just want to know how you detect that the acc was playing by the same person ??? last time get banned because using same ip, after that already set sharing internet connection
But now banned because of same person playing all of the acc??i still remember last time i been banned by you also.hope you can investigate as soon as possible
thank you

Nov 01,2006 10:27
any status ?

Nov 02,2006 03:14
hello any update???

Nov 03,2006 04:46
why not reply me ??

Kevin (BadMonkeyKK) Nov 03,2006 18:12
I won't be un-banning the accounts but I'll give each account the option to start over. If the accounts are seen to be played by the same person again I'll be blobal banning each account. You should have learned from the previous bans.

§1) One Account per player

Each player is allowed only one account per game world (except account sitting). Sharing your password with another player is forbidden.
Examples:

* It is allowed to play with more than one player on one computer. However, every player has to play his own account ONLY and follow §2.
* It is forbidden to play the account of a roommate while he is not available. If an account is played by a roommate the account sitter setting HAS to be used.
* When two players decide to play one account together, the other account has to be deleted or used solely for communication.
* It is forbidden to force entry to an account or login unauthorised. Unsuccessful attempts will be punished as well.

Sincerely,
BadMonkeyKK/Kevin
Tribal Wars Support

Nov 04,2006 04:36
how you know my acc playing by other people ? or i playing other acc ? you can see my face when i login it is ?
if not please dont say my acc played by the same person or other person. This is not a good reason to proof your finding is right ,is unfair for me .

The request has been closed. You cannot give answers.

DeletedUser

You forgot to mention that you play using like 8 accounts logging in within a minute of each other. I refuse to believe there are 8 players huddled around the computer playing their own games when most accounts have already been banned 4 or 5 times. You had your chance multiple times and were even un-banned with multiple accounts, there is no doubt the accounts are played by the same person or people sharing passwords isn't permitted either so that's no excuse. The accounts will remain banned as will any other multi accounts I come across. You failed to learn from your mistakes, if you'd like to continue playing feel free to create another account you've had enough practice.....or have you run out of e-mail addys to use?

Sorry to take up so much of your time :icon_wink:

oh and that's not the first appeal made by this....player....

DeletedUser

( play using like 8 accounts logging in within a minute of each other ) teach me how you can login 8 acc within a minute??
who able to do that ?no need to check mail and reply mail ?no need to upgrade or build troops ?
tell me 1 acc how many minute you need to take ? how to login 8 acc within a minute???my acc got 5 villages, you think 1 minute can finish upgrade everything ???
what you mean been banned 4 or 5 times??? this is 2nd times i been banned in world 2.

DeletedUser

he means 1 minute between logging out of one account, and logging into the next.

DeletedUser

i know what he means, what for i login in my acc without doing anything then login to another acc?if you got 5 villages in your acc how many minute you need to take before you sign out

DeletedUser3166

i know what he means, what for i login in my acc without doing anything then login to another acc?if you got 5 villages in your acc how many minute you need to take before you sign out

lol...you obviously don't know what he means

DeletedUser

he mention is i login few acc within a minute, but you must remember 1 thing
what for i login then sign out and login in to other acc ???
very funny it is ?

DeletedUser558

he mention is i login few acc within a minute, but you must remember 1 thing
what for i login then sign out and login in to other acc ???
very funny it is ?

He means that you log into an account then once finished with that account, you log out and log into another within a minute..... very guilty imo

DeletedUser

youre pathetic. i think monkey did the whole TW.net community a favour by banning this dude(tte?)

DeletedUser

The P&P forum is not the place for such discussions although this has some kind of propaganda but it is not game-related.

As it is forbidden do discuss bans in the forum I am closing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.