tribal wars / 2048

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

i'm sure we've all played or at least heard of the game 2048, so this is pretty self explanatory. if you haven't played 2048 all you really need to know about it is you slide tiles around the screen and join pairs of them up (2048 uses numbers so two "2" tiles paired together makes a "4" tile and so on...) so i thought why not remake the game with tw troop and or building icons. people have done it with the doge meme and it worked out so i don't see why we can't make a tw version for the people who want it

Last edited by a moderator:

pokemonEX.co.UK

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
for those who havent played it this is what it looks like 2048:

this is my own personal score for the game

i would put it in a spoiler but i cant find it o_O

IMG_2292_zps25aa6ffd.png

DeletedUser

This doesn't really fit the criteria of the competition. the idea is to create something that merges Tribal Wars with another game, not to suggest it.

If you actually created what you suggested or an image of it - that would be the entry.

DeletedUser

>This can be in any form - be as creative as you like. You could write a rap, create an image, make a video.
The possibilities are endless!

>But the competition is not limited to images or videos. It can be cakes, collages, descriptive dance, ANYTHING !
>ANYTHING !

you said it yourself, it can be anything, and an idea is something so i think that submitting it totally fits the criteria. you want people to submit ideas and not just stuff they've made. also not everyone knows how to code....

hmm maybe you haven't bothered to read all posts yet? cause i have and there's another post from someone who submitted an idea just like me and i don't see you telling them "it doesn't fit the criteria"

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

and an idea is something so i think that submitting it totally fits the criteria. you want people to submit ideas and not just stuff they've made. also not everyone knows how to code....

An idea is something you have before you create it.

The competition is to produce something, not present an idea of something for someone else to produce/create.

Status
Not open for further replies.