Tribal Wars & Google Chrome Browser

DeletedUser

what's the best adblocker for chrome? Something that does what ABP does for firefox - block ads, popups, all banners, etc.

Opalelement

thestreak, extensions aren't out yet but I have one made... You will be able to use it soon if you are in the dev channel

DeletedUser

It runs my mass recruitment scripts almost instantly where firefox can take ~30 seconds with larger groups...

Chrome ftw! :icon_wink:

Upgrade to Firefox 3.5

Chrome won't be complete until it supports the WOT addon, but it's still my favorite browser regardless. Firefox crashes often, yesterday it crashed twice on me, and it has grown really slow this past year. Firefox used to be fast, now the only browsers that are fast are Chrome and Opera.

DeletedUser

Upgrade to Firefox 3.5

Chrome won't be complete until it supports the WOT addon, but it's still my favorite browser regardless. Firefox crashes often, yesterday it crashed twice on me, and it has grown really slow this past year. Firefox used to be fast, now the only browsers that are fast are Chrome and Opera.

DON'T upgrade to firefox 3.5, there is a known vulnerability and you are asking for trouble, trust me.

Go straight to 3.5.1, it addresses this issue and a couple of others found in 3.5

DeletedUser

By saying 3.5 it is automatically assumed the latest 3.5 version, which is 3.5.2

Obvious much?

DeletedUser

thestreak, extensions aren't out yet but I have one made... You will be able to use it soon if you are in the dev channel

hey man, can you work on an addon that makes google as effecient as opera when launching trains?

DeletedUser

why would anyone download a 3.5 when theres a 3.5.2??? :S

lol good question, but remember you have a lot of 3rd parties like Cnet etc who link to things like firefox but don't always remove links to recently outdated versions as quickly as they should.

All it takes is for someone to download it in this this fashion and bingo they're vulnerable.

By saying 3.5 it is automatically assumed the latest 3.5 version, which is 3.5.2

Obvious much?

It doesn't hurt to make sure, as per my comments above.

What is obvious is that 3.5 and 3.5.2 are different versions, so get your version numbers right, they're there for a reason.

Opalelement

this topic is about chrome
im now up to chrome version 4.0.202.0 and my adblocker is almost complete:)