Tribal Wars Twitter

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

twt.png

Thats right Twitter is coming to Tribal Wars.

Well how does it work???

You simply change the name off the village to what your doing right now:

picasioncom2a9634bca63d.gif

Then post it on the forums or let other players around you read it.

Now start Twittering.

DeletedUser

Seriously? This sounds lame. It reminds me of how girls will get on myspace and have entire conversations about their life and how it sucks through changing their mood/expressions feature.

DeletedUser

Seriously? This sounds lame. It reminds me of how girls will get on myspace and have entire conversations about their life and how it sucks through changing their mood/expressions feature.

I'm so glad i'm not the only person that is annoyed by this.

Warriormonkey03 is sad about conversations over myspace
mood - dissapointed :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

no one is twittering. Fine what do you want the new name to be????

DeletedUser

We shouldnt be too hard on the guy he is trying to bring something new to the forums and I welcome that.

Unfortunatly it isnt very interesting but this is why people with very good ideas are affraid to step forward. We should put down our flame throwers and encourage new ideas :) Then we will have better threads the ones we dont like we simply die out
Rate the person above is still going has done for ages

DeletedUser

I heard about it on the news like a month or two ago. It's basically everything you can do on facebook except it does less.

DeletedUser

I heard about it on the news like a month or two ago. It's basically everything you can do on facebook except it does less.

*Cough* Facebook copied twitter by adding that

Plus twitter is like a small blog. You can only use 140 characters.

DeletedUser

*Cough* Facebook copied twitter by adding that

Plus twitter is like a small blog. You can only use 140 characters.

Ye they did because they can. Web 2.0 can't be copyrighted, facebook could completely copy everything twitter does except for the name if they wanted to. When it comes down to it in these type of markets, it's whoever has the biggest amount of users which will win.

Twitter's best chance is to try and keep it small and convince users of facebook and myspace to use twitter as well as those, but tbh I don't see why anyone would want to write up what there doing on more than one site. They'll get to a certain size then be bought out.

DeletedUser

Ye they did because they can. Web 2.0 can't be copyrighted, facebook could completely copy everything twitter does except for the name if they wanted to. When it comes down to it in these type of markets, it's whoever has the biggest amount of users which will win.

Twitter's best chance is to try and keep it small and convince users of facebook and myspace to use twitter as well as those, but tbh I don't see why anyone would want to write up what there doing on more than one site. They'll get to a certain size then be bought out.

Twitter currently is much more popular the facebook right now hence i wanted to bring it to tribal wars.

DeletedUser

Twitter currently is much more popular the facebook right now hence i wanted to bring it to tribal wars.

Everything is popular when it first comes out. It's called the "Honeymoon period". When it run's out if there still doing well then fair enough.

I got nothing against the idea, I was just telling someone what it is when they asked earlier.

Status
Not open for further replies.