Tribal World Hugging

Prometheus

In-Game Staff
Tribal Wars Team
Team
Reaction score
Hello all,

I come today bearing a sad truth. As you have seen in the past week, Macaron has brought many tribes on her side including the past tribe BD/AD. Earlier today, Armada declared on us for "lying" to them about a NAP that we had in place. The fact of the matter is, we did not do anything wrong and they declared without any reason. They have amassed numerous tribes in the area to help them do their bidding, which I think is pathetic of a rank 1 tribe. I don't want to name tribe names, but many tribes in the area are fighting against us too. Now for the information, you may not believe me, but this is happening.

Earlier today, I spoke with Steve, (leader of Push! who is Temple Builder in game) to ask him where he stands in the Armada war. Steve and I are on decent terms since he coplayed me for a bit on W72 and this is what he told me.
Here is a screenshot.
9760k4.png

As you all can see, Push! is allied with Armada and does plan to merge with them after the war is over. Tribes in the area and also FLEET and Armada players ask yourselves, how many of you guys do you think will not be included in the merger. Remember, a friend today can always turn into an enemy tomorrow. Ego is a perfect example of that, with Iris turning on many former Ego members (including me). Iris and her group of friends only care about themselves and will only do what's best for their group of friends. People who are not inside that group: Please Beware! You may not know what's coming.

As for Armada, they are beatable. I played against Iris and her friends in world 72 when they were in a different tribe (Orc). I beat them there when they were the number 1 tribe and I believe that it is possible to do the same here. As for the war, I wish the best to both sides. Sad it had to come to this.

Dan

DeletedUser115012

This topic will not save you or your tribe but good try :/

DeletedUser90465

Dan, unlike you, I'm a very friendly and accepting leader. When/if a merge is to take place, we won't leave out members to easily noble. We are more honorable than that. After [V] tried to backstab us, we forgave them. We didn't have them pay reparations and accepted them like a shepherd welcomes back his lost sheep. We don't BREAK TERMS with people that we have deals with

Im sorry you got yourself in this mess, but are you really trying to allies against each other? That is a pathetic attempt of yours.

Prometheus

In-Game Staff
Tribal Wars Team
Team
Reaction score
Steve, you may say anything you want about me. My tribe-mates know me for who I really am, and thats whats really important. The fact of the matter is, we did not break a single term of the NAP. Here are the terms.
vipk4l.png

Armada we're supposed to disband their basher tribe, which they told us they would do. They separated themselves from their Basher tribe while we had the NAP. However, yesterday their basher tribe also declared on us with Armada, which shows that they never wanted any peace in the first place since they never cut ties with them. We kept to everything on our side and did not recruit in k65/66. Armada continued to noble barbs near us, which is another violation of the NAP.

Just a heads up, the only reason (in my opinion) that Armada declared on us, is that we are the only tribe in the region that they aren't allied with, therefore we are their only possible food. Just my take on this whole matter. You may think of it as you wish.

Dan

Prometheus

In-Game Staff
Tribal Wars Team
Team
Reaction score
We have been in talks with Punch for a long time and they are also sick of all of the hugging that is going on in this world. They agreed to help us in this war with some support.

DeletedUser

Dan, unlike you, I'm a very friendly and accepting leader. When/if a merge is to take place, we won't leave out members to easily noble. We are more honorable than that. After [V] tried to backstab us, we forgave them. We didn't have them pay reparations and accepted them like a shepherd welcomes back his lost sheep. We don't BREAK TERMS with people that we have deals with

This is true, all members worth keeping were welcomed back.

Now as for the war, Rawr and Punch are probably going to be gone soon, simple as that

DeletedUser

So if we are one tribe or allied. What does it matter. We are in two seperate parts of the world really. Someone is just trying to save face. :icon_rolleyes:

Deathmenlord

Really? Two of the world biggest tribes just declared on each other. Can you please save the complaining for another time?
Maybe you could do something to make it more interesting, not just whine about it.
Or wait, you guys are already trying to do something, but ain't going too well for you is it?
Being taken apart by a little herd of piggies..
Maybe it's already too exiting for you :)

DeletedUser

People that complain, are the problem. :icon_cool: Go with the Flow, Yolo.

DeletedUser

Love this stage of a world - the "my dad can beat up your dad" stage :D

roman01

Rawr.

The last thing you should be doing is giving the buds a bad name on the externals, it will simply convey suggestions to others that Rawr may not be handling the situation properly.

Keep a cool head and let the progress we make determine the outcome, people will respect Rawr for honesty and good progress so let's make that happen.

Babbling your head off in here will do no good, unless it's to convey a solid point or counter argument on a genuine accusation.

I expect if the war is won by Armada, their tribe will splinter in the future due to the following reasons:

1) Having a very high member to leader ratio - Reducing one to one communication internally

2) Members being cut out after the war. Not everyone will participate but those that have friends there, it may be cut and will be at a loss (As with any tribe, but more valid with Armada due to the quantity in the alliance)

3) There are likely to be fractures within Armada down the line, heavy fractures: Recruitment is not selective, more random with quantity over quality morales; Mass merging will cause disagreements with some members causing the very faithful ones from each tribe to leave, and the unfaithful ones from each tribe to abandon ship.

Best luck to Rawr and best of luck to Armada & family though.

Last edited:

pillburydough

To Whom It May Concern (very angry kids),

Steve has been a friend of mine for many years. I watched him grow from the small player he was into a leader today; he deserves the respect he commends. Saying anything otherwise is a blatant lie. I know I have not played in a very long time, but it hurts me when I see my friends get disrespected. He is honest, he would not lie about his plans. Despite being an open book, look where is today: at the number one spot. Being the leader of an "elite" tribe is not easy, I can tell you that. You have a lot of pressure to make sure everything is going smoothly, and that everyone is doing their assigned work. When you are very big, you have no reason to play, in fact, you do the opposite: you fulfill your own prerogatives. Steve on the other hand, always weighs the situation. If the merger was a good move, he chose it for a reason. You will all come to see that.

He is not new to this game by any means. If I were in his shoes, I would of done the same. You would be lucky not to have his tribe on your rear after the blatant disrespect you have shown. In fact, I can see that happening very soon; he is not to underestimated. If you see him in-game (no clue what his name is), tell him I am looking for him. I sent him a message here, but I am not sure if he reads his messages.

Good luck going forward, you will need it if you want to compete with him. Not even I would.

kanumbra

To Whom It May Concern (very angry kids),

Steve has been a friend of mine for many years. I watched him grow from the small player he was into a leader today; he deserves the respect he commends. Saying anything otherwise is a blatant lie. I know I have not played in a very long time, but it hurts me when I see my friends get disrespected. He is honest, he would not lie about his plans. Despite being an open book, look where is today: at the number one spot. Being the leader of an "elite" tribe is not easy, I can tell you that. You have a lot of pressure to make sure everything is going smoothly, and that everyone is doing their assigned work. When you are very big, you have no reason to play, in fact, you do the opposite: you fulfill your own prerogatives. Steve on the other hand, always weighs the situation. If the merger was a good move, he chose it for a reason. You will all come to see that.

He is not new to this game by any means. If I were in his shoes, I would of done the same. You would be lucky not to have his tribe on your rear after the blatant disrespect you have shown. In fact, I can see that happening very soon; he is not to underestimated. If you see him in-game (no clue what his name is), tell him I am looking for him. I sent him a message here, but I am not sure if he reads his messages.

Good luck going forward, you will need it if you want to compete with him. Not even I would.

FYI - They declared when ARMADA declared...and nothing happened. :lol:

Also if you read the thread properly you would have seen that his in game name is Temple Builder

Last edited: