tribalAnon

DeletedUser

Hey guys,
Just thought Id introduce myself on the pfs as Ill be trolling around ;), Im the new tribalAnon :D, Ive played since w2, was rank 11 on w8, ranked 4 on w44, and duked rank 1 tribe on w50 until they went under. My names john and Im very friendly and love mails, so mail me ingame :D I love people! ;)

-tribalAnon a.k.a John

DeletedUser102496

Hello there John. I think you will be very welcome in World 57 because here in World 57 has respectable players that are skilled and some are inexperienced. And very nice account you got gifted too. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Hello there John. I think you will be very welcome in World 57 because here in World 57 has respectable players that are skilled and some are inexperienced. And very nice account you got gifted too. :icon_wink:

Thanks guys :D I just wanna war Happy for some reason, probably cause they're too damn happy!

king dalt555

Happy is the rank 1 tribe, one that you are not in; therefore, you wish to see it's downfall so you can be in the #1 tribe. Hence the name "Tribalwars" where you conquer villages trying to become #1

DeletedUser

Hey John! Another familiar face from W44. I played the foshizzle account in RAM!

Welcome here! That is all.

DeletedUser

John is a noob. Please attack it, I promise not to stack him!

DeletedUser

Ahh crap, another John on this world ?? When will it end!?

DeletedUser7488

yeah.. + 1

you're from what tribe? other account or same account? I'm from TW, to ATEN(different account).. :)

WB1066 (was Duke alongside Mmmgary, after Ham and the other legends quit... was a sad sad day ), then merged with tw2/4 and made LWS.. Then I quit for a year :(

(I know you weren't asking me but I just wanted to say ;))

Last edited:

DeletedUser

john noob, nuff said :p

i kid, srsly, welcome and i love you.