Tribalbots

ULTRAFUSE

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Hello,

As many have noticed, suddenly a lot of accounts started to show up with the same growth pattern as each other.
Odd right? Who could this be, perhaps it's the doing of Fika, or maybe Sinners? Or is it Drunk(s)?

Who ever is doing this, certainly doesn't like Fika:
a38a6a5639df65b5e329a711711dc3d1.png

(White being accounts with same growth pattern, black is Drunks)

Neither do these bots like Sinners:
JntvjyN.png

(Pink = Drunks, light yellow = 4A and white dots are the bots)

Also doesn't quite like or does quite like Crunsh:
80339268e9b847e579532755fa06b947.png

(Orange is Crunsh, white is bots. Reddish is Sinners. )

But I mean, come on:

So, what do you guys guess who this is?

Salvador Dali

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
No these definitely look like bots.

I´d say check who benefits? Somebody must be nobling these players or using them to stack himself. Check for ODS and location.

ULTRAFUSE

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
No these definitely look like bots.

I´d say check who benefits? Somebody must be nobling these players or using them to stack himself. Check for ODS and location.

We aren't benefiting from it, neither is Fika. Crunsh definitely is, being on the rim and thus, long distance away from their main tribe (Drunk) so it's best to have local accounts.

Crazy mainmix

Reaction score
I mean I wouldn't get somebody to grow inside of me and barb out ;)

So definitely not us sir

Shortfuse ... Don't u see that whatever post u do is against drunks ?

Obviously, it is someone who has accounts everywhere, how on Earth would someone put his bots on these discrete locations ?

I would like to request these accounts gets deleted not only banned ...

No matter what happens, I would never like to use such dirty tactics to support my game plan... Neither would I like to get 10 accounts inside of my own and go like it is me

Obviously... It is not our tribe or anyone of the majors

ULTRAFUSE

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I mean I wouldn't get somebody to grow inside of me and barb out ;)

So definitely not us sir

Shortfuse ... Don't u see that whatever post u do is against drunks ?

Obviously, it is someone who has accounts everywhere, how on Earth would someone put his bots on these discrete locations ?

I would like to request these accounts gets deleted not only banned ...

No matter what happens, I would never like to use such dirty tactics to support my game plan... Neither would I like to get 10 accounts inside of my own and go like it is me

Obviously... It is not our tribe or anyone of the majors

Weird, I got some tribe members of you confessing they are using Momom to scout for them and now all of Momom seem to be banned?
Also, they are in your cluster and very oddly located at your frontlines with Fika and Sinners:
CJIMDgu.png

(Black = Drunks, Bright greenish = Momom, Pink = Fika and Blue is Sinners.)

So one can just assume that Momom is inviting people into the world.

0.2 Percent Nigerian

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
My personal vote is that the accounts should be deleted along with the villages. No reason why there should be multiple villages landing in the middle of everything and producing random villages everywhere. Probably should cut off the "relocate to a friend" option after a certain date also so shit like this doesn't happen.

ULTRAFUSE

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
My personal vote is that the accounts should be deleted along with the villages. No reason why there should be multiple villages landing in the middle of everything and producing random villages everywhere. Probably should cut off the "relocate to a friend" option after a certain date also so shit like this doesn't happen.

I agree 100%.

SergeantCrunsh

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
We aren't benefiting from it, neither is Fika. Crunsh definitely is, being on the rim and thus, long distance away from their main tribe (Drunk) so it's best to have local accounts.

We chose to spawn here because we know exactly what these are (Korean multi accounts).

We fought these guys on 104 and 107, and (unsurprisingly) these accounts nobled and restart in their back line every time. If you want the list of 120+ accounts my tribemates and I on 107 started tracking to stop this botting BS then I can provide it to you. Please keep our name out of your mouth when you have no idea what you are talking about.

If you check your own players (BENTLEY, Overseas, Diopter[optical]) you would notice a trend on every world that these small accounts consistently grow villages, delete to barb and restart, and the Korean overlord noble up their barbs to avoid detection of the obvious pushing. The barbing lets them avoid detection as multiple of them were banned on 107 doing it with invite a friend without the barbing.

It was brought to supports attention, and many of the accounts have been banned. If those accounts barb then their purpose is still served so I hope support considers that. Before you try to drag our name through the mud you should realize we choose this spot because we were going to come kill all your own tribe mates, but I guess in my encoutners with you to this point I should not have been surprised to see a total lack of intelligence in your argument.

Like I told you before, leading is best left to who can handle it my friend. Nice PNP attempt though, and you called out your own biggest players abuse.

Last edited by a moderator:

ULTRAFUSE

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
We chose to spawn here because we know exactly what these are (Korean multi accounts).

We fought these guys on 104 and 107, and (unsurprisingly) these accounts nobled and restart in their back line every time. If you want the list of 120+ accounts my tribemates and I on 107 started tracking to stop this botting BS then I can provide it to you. Please keep our name out of your mouth when you have no idea what you are talking about.

If you check your own players (BENTLEY, Overseas, Diopter[optical]) you would notice a trend on every world that these small accounts consistently grow villages, delete to barb and restart, and the Korean overlord noble up their barbs to avoid detection of the obvious pushing. The barbing lets them avoid detection as multiple of them were banned on 107 doing it with invite a friend without the barbing.

It was brought to supports attention, and many of the accounts have been banned. If those accounts barb then their purpose is still served so I hope support considers that. Before you try to drag our name through the mud you should realize we choose this spot because we were going to come kill all your own tribe mates cheating growth/defense bots, but I guess in my encoutners with you to this point I should not have been surprised to see a total lack of intelligence in your argument.

Like I told you before, leading is best left to who can handle it my friend. Nice PNP attempt though, and you called out your own biggest players abuse.

Then report them, see what the staff does. As of now, just your allies got banned for god knows what reason.

SergeantCrunsh

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Or come up with something more than "A korean did it on another world so these Koreans are doing it too"-type of argument.

Nothing to do with a korean.

Playing in your tribe have been banned on other worlds. Not a race specific players overseas (boorhong) and optical (diopter). These players have benefitted nobling barbs from these accounts over and over again on every world they are in along with bently and they don’t appear else where. Hm what a coincidence. You are either dumb or just trying to deflect the blame from yourself. No one in drunk has asked for anything but their removal.

Last edited by a moderator:

ULTRAFUSE

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Nothing to do with a korean.

Playing in your tribe have been banned for botting and multiaccounting on other worlds. Not a race specific players overseas (boorhong) and optical (diopter). These players have benefitted nobling barbs from these accounts over and over again on every world they are in along with bently and they don’t appear else where. Hm what a coincidence. You are either dumb or just trying to deflect the blame from yourself. No one in drunk has asked for anything but their removal.

So have players in your tribe. What has been done on another world might not be relevant on this world you know. Come up with some proof instead of wild accusations, end of the day, the tribe momom ( TSABTW ) is in your cluster and suddenly they are banned. But hey, if it were actually my players, they would be banned, instead of your proxy tribe in your cluster.

SergeantCrunsh

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
So have players in your tribe. What has been done on another world might not be relevant on this world you know. Come up with some proof instead of wild accusations, end of the day, the tribe momom ( TSABTW ) is in your cluster and suddenly they are banned. But hey, if it were actually my players, they would be banned, instead of your proxy tribe in your cluster.

You realize i spawned in after them its easy to check....we were targetting them. Shortfuse = short attention span or you just illiterate?