tribalwars.co.uk

crom

http://www.tribalwars.co.uk/

They be making a UK version of TW :icon_surprised:

Anyone plannning on starting here? Start date of 1st June...I think I'll start up after my exams though (10th).

If anyone's up for getting a tribe together, I'd happily join them! (assuming I like said person) :)

Nudist

Angry Nudist is Canadian and can't play. Why don't the Americans/Canadians get their own site? There's more of us -_- This just takes players away from the .net site and I don't want to lose all the hilarious UK'ers.

DeletedUser

Angry Nudist is Canadian and can't play. Why don't the Americans/Canadians get their own site? There's more of us -_- This just takes players away from the .net site and I don't want to lose all the hilarious UK'ers.

i love you too nudist <3

crom

Don't worry! We'll still be hanging around here! :icon_wink:

I could never leave you!

Kash2Smash

question.. is this some regional server? like only player in England can or global?

DeletedUser

Count me in :p no more alarms for middle of the nights which i always miss anyway :p

Soul Train

DeletedUser

cool, I'm definitly up for joining W1. Glad they made a UK version.

Any good pre-mades around?

DeletedUser

This is kinda crap though that Amercians don't get one. This will take away some great UK players that play .net. I am sad, mad, and excited at the same time.

DeletedUser

This is kinda crap though that Amercians don't get one. This will take away some great UK players that play .net. I am sad, mad, and excited at the same time.

Hey, Im still on .net :p

Soul Train