Tribalwars Is Evil!

DeletedUser

Tribal war is evil! I am so pissed. I stay home from work today so I can join early and then they go and not start the world on time! Chances are I will be fired and have to get a new job. Great job tw, thanks for ruining my life for nothing!

Thats it I quit tribalwars, you just lost a paying customer for your foolish antics!

DeletedUser

Tribal war is evil! I am so pissed. I stay home from work today so I can join early and then they go and not start the world on time! Chances are I will be fired and have to get a new job. Great job tw, thanks for ruining my life for nothing!

Thats it I quit tribalwars, you just lost a paying customer for your foolish antics!

commit suicide then :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

lol best thread yet.... I bet your boss stayed home to and he will still fire you :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

An Hero is your only solution

DeletedUser

I went to bed, even though it was the middle of the morning, just so I could be up in time!:icon_evil:

DeletedUser

DAISHO YOU ARE n00bx0rz, I h0pe you g3ts fired.

@TW: You lied to us, I want my money back. :(

Child in time

ace now you stop playing tw, can i take your village on w21?

DeletedUser

Your boss here (if you are who I think you are), your fired!

DeletedUser

wow, I fought I already found the biggest noob here in TW a few months ago. I geuss I was wrong :icon_rolleyes: