TribalWars Tonight!

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
For people who say this was awkward or painful... Of course it is. This is only the second or possible 3d video of his, and he's the first person to actually make them for Tribalwars as well I believe.

You can't expect it to be all smooth or whatnot. But he's putting in effort and the more of these he'll make, the better they'll become I'm sure ^^ It would be awesome if he would change it to an actual talkshow with guests :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Nice video and i hope you do more, but next time bit more info on premades would be nice, you kinda just highlighted tgc more than the rest. Please don't be biased :S

TG Smurf

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Actually he has made many videos on both world 71 and 77. Some of them have been pure gold. However just because we are a fan of what he does that does not mean we have to like everything he uploads. Some of them can be hit and miss.

DeletedUser107718

Hell, finding this to be awkward just counts as a lack of self esteem imo. It is quite clear that he is really making a point of coming out as nerdy to make a some kind of "funny", or "interesting" point about the video. Sometimes it worked out quite well, other times I just nod my head as he went on forward. Good video, although not very informative.

DeletedUser

It was/is brilliant!
I forgive you for nearly making me throw up on the other topic.

DeletedUser

I'm 95% positive the whole awkward thing is deliberate. Pretty sure that's display just being himself.

Loved it Bae <3

TheChimpyHD

Next time you can cover rank 8's "Demise" (-o-) being rank 8

DeletedUser

Thanks everyone for the kind words and constructive criticism! I'm definitely going to try to improve each episode, and perhaps next time I'll even pronounce ominous correctly or not say gracious when I mean grateful... Gosh that last one haunts me. Also, for the cat fans out there, I am planning on expanding my kitties roles as the show progresses. ;)

If any leaders, or individuals with something to say, would like to have a guest appearance on the #1 Late Night TW talk show then please shoot me a message! Hopefully we can work something out. If you don't have a video camera or are having a bad hair day, I could incorporate my puppet skills into the show. And if you have any ideas, I'm all ears!