they could only delete them if they were given privs...
...it could be a jerk who would not only copy your forum threads, but delete them... And when I find out who deleted threads in my forums recently...
Hey Dom (OR anyone else for that matter), feel free to use any or all of the below Recruitment/Coplayer Application for your tribe--helps you get to know your prospect better.
Please copy the following and paste it in either a word/works document, fill out and them mail me the completed app, pls/
No. of Villages:
Previous Tribes Joined:
Why You Should Be Let Into (Circle please): [put tribe id here]
Some of the previous and following have been taken from threads on the public forums___
answer these questions please
1.) What is your troop count
2.) what levels are your farm
3.) are you really 15
4.) what do you eat for breakfast
answer these questions please
5.) Do you have a girl / boy friend
6.) what is your gender
7.) what is your experience like on former worlds (i want to know the details of your first world, your best world, and your most recent world - if any coincide just give me that one not the next)
8.) how many members have you got
9.) how many fingers am i holding up
10. to show me how much you want me in your tribe can you get another player in your tribe to send me the first 3 words of the song 'Sunburn' by Muse in italic form
if you do that i will possibly join your tribe
more application questions for potential co's & recruits
11. what worlds have you played on and what were your player names on those worlds?
12. do you have any connections to anyone on w44, whether known to be allied or enemies of my tribe?
13. what has your experience been in tw?
14. have you ever held any positions within the tribes you've been a member of?
15. what can you bring to the tribe?
16. can you send and/or snipe 150-200ms trains?
17. what has your best and worst experiences in tw?
18. what timezone and country are you located in and what server times would you be available to co?[/b] this question is only for coplaying an account, not for joining the tribe
19. what timezone and country are you located in and what server times do you play your account? yeah, still need the info
20. have you ever played on w44? this question is only for coplaying an account, not for joining the tribe
21. have you ever played on w44 under another player name?
22. were you interested only in coing my account , or would you be interested in coing for one of my other tribemates, instead? If interested in another account within my tribe, would you prefer small or decent sized account? this question is only for coplaying an account, not for joining the tribe
24. do you believe in playing by the rules, or do you bend them? if you bend them, what rules do you bend?
25. Are you someone that would be on the account daily or just certain days and times of the week?
26. What would you do if there was a massive war going on?
27. Are you willing to account sit when you're on the account?
28. What level of activity are you when you're ingame? Are you active at the tribal level and in forums or what?
29. What level of loyalty to the tribe do you have in the tribes you are/have been in on other worlds?
30. What do you think should be the top 5 priorities in a tribe by its members and Council?
31. Do you have any references?
32. How did you hear about me/my tribe needing co's? pf/friend of yours/friend of mine/other? this question is only for coplaying an account, not for joining the tribe
33. How did you hear about me/my tribe wanting new members? pf/friend of yours/friend of mine/other?
34. what skill level of playing are you at? total noob/noob vet/between noob & elite somewhere/elite let's have honest & realistic self-assessments please
35. how much time does it take you to make yourself familiar with an account?
36. if it's a time slot I'm expecting you to be ig on the account...other than when you tell me you have RL to take care of, will you be ig on the account?
37. what level of activity do you have when it comes to the pf? tribe forum?
38. are you someone i can delegate certain responsibilities within either my position or the tribe and you'll do them?
39. now are you the type that take off without telling people you're not going to be ingame and you dont' set sitters?
When one lacks the experience one needs training in order to compensate and compete.its not really training... just experience
...yeah TK that's possible, but highly game-illegal, not to mention, dishonorable...