Tribe Analysis

DeletedUser95698

I will be rating : Gents
Name: Gents
Size: 9/10 - 77 members but like every other 60+ member tribe, they have dead weight
Position: 9.0/10 - They have some other tribes nearby (VIP Fam below them)
Capability: 10/10 - They have CDWOLD, he is handsome and very charming. Those two together take you a long way. Also, there duke is a sweetheart <3
Prediction: If they all stay active they will be in it for the long run.

Guys stay on topic or I will have to infract you.

DeletedUser99565

I will be rating : Kisses
Name: Make Love, Not War
Size: 9/10 All the top tribes have a lot of members, so it's a good thing right?
Position: 8.5/10 - Relatively close to Gents and VIP and various tribes in the area. Will be interesting to see them jock for position and growth.
Capability: 10/10 - The Duke is pretty rad, good friend of mine and I know the potential is there
Prediction: Potential is there without a doubt, just like most tribes we will have to see how many can keep pace with the world.

Continue to stay on topic or I will have to infract you.

DeletedUser116463

Name:ROMAN
Size:
10/10 for now with perfect 80 members for now.
Position:
7.5/10 some are scattered everywhere and majority of their members are in the core.
Capability:
6/10 I know very few, oh well lets see.
Prediction:
Time will come that they will throw their nukes blindly ( i know the game style of their duke),subsequently some of them will jump the boat.

An Bhoran

It's darn hard to find a decent tribe it seems.

I needs me an active crazy tribe.

DeletedUser

Name:ROMAN
Size:
10/10 for now with perfect 80 members for now.
Position:
7.5/10 some are scattered everywhere and majority of their members are in the core.
Capability:
6/10 I know very few, oh well lets see.
Prediction:
Time will come that they will throw their nukes blindly ( i know the game style of their duke),subsequently some of them will jump the boat.

You either don't have a clue what your doing, Got confused with another tribe or you are actually in the tribe ROMAN..
Their position in K44 is disgraceful.. No space to farm, No space to grow & thats made them surrounded by like 6 major tribes.

An Bhoran

A good tribe for mine is one that doesn't look to remove all of the enemies tribes players near them. They look at who the decent players are in that tribe and poach them to replace their own dead weight.

DeletedUser84793

Romans will fall due to the fact they pissed me off...just that simple!:icon_evil:

kirkthewineman

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
A good tribe for mine is one that doesn't look to remove all of the enemies tribes players near them. They look at who the decent players are in that tribe and poach them to replace their own dead weight.

you will never make a bug then mate..:p

so your search is shortened...

DeletedUser99565

I will be rating : MvDC
Name: Marval vs DC
Size: 7/10 Lots of members, but not as big as some of the top tribes yet.
Position: 9/10 I like their position and spread
Capability: 9/10 It's still early so many are still capable, but that doesn't mean they will do well. Also I thought I saw something about a war with them or something somewhere, I hope not.
Prediction: Plenty of potential, I like their spread and position. I don't know many of them so hard to predict. Also depends on how soon they get into a war. I think they will either go far or disband/fall apart in 2 weeks.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Now i am not sure if people have just got to lazy for this thread, but i don't see much rating or any thoughts coming out of here. Now i have only been in the world a couple of days so not sure. But i will do this how it used to be done! :icon_rolleyes:

INVICT:
Members: 78
Villages: 101
PPP(points per player): 3.560
Villages Av: 2.749
Map:[spoil]
en80
[/spoil]
This tribe seem spread across K55 fairly compact as you expect from this stage in the game, from what i can tell it does not look like a premade. I could be wrong on this of course. Looking at their conquers i would question some of them, but of course not going to look into each individuals circumstances. Is the top tribe for now, but there are better tribes that are up and coming, and i do not believe they will survive, either a group of tribes will rise up, of the elite in the K will eventually join forces, as seen in most worlds. Because why figth each other am i right :icon_redface:. Give em a solid 7/10 for no explanation.

Farm.
Members: 76
Villages: 89
PPP(points per player): 3.336
Villages Av: 2.849
Map:[spoil]
en80
[/spoil]

And this is the top dog in K45. Now i just realized when i joined this world i am pretty sure i did not get to chose which direction in which i spawned, so i am thinking their cant be many premade tribes? unless they have a few accounts xD. This tribe have a much nicer spread, with footholds in other Ks which can be very important moving forward. Again a few questionable conquers, (looking at you belioro, with your 93 point village :lol:) But for the most part some good, can't paint them all with same brush i believe is the saying. And looking at ODA and ODD, looks like people are already to scared to fight them. Their competition in this K needs to take this window of opportunity now to fight them before it is too late!

[EDIT] just noticed they have a family tribe :icon_eek:, rating droped to 4/10 for that.

Moving on...

ROMAN
Members: 80
Villages: 97
PPP(points per player): 3.134
Villages Av: 2.585
Map: [spoil]
en80
[/spoil]

I get a bad impression of this tribe. (note i have not yet looked at their conquers). Quite dense in parts, with more selective recruitment further out. And well an unimaginative name of ROMAN. Their stats are to bad, been tainted by a tribe member being conquered straight up first loss. I am guessing he did not communicate with the tribe because with a spread like that support would/should have been their quick enough, better off without him it seems. I get the impression this tribe will get into a few fights with local tribes, and become rather dense and turtle like, could be wrong but we will see in time. Not much of a threat i do not think. guess we can call it a 6/10.

That is top three i aimed to do 5, and i will but maybe i will write the others later tonight, its a bit for one session.
So instead i have jumped to look at a few tribes with a lower member count (what i like to see!) and i will do Kiss

Members: 43
Villages: 45
PPP(points per player): 2.036
Villages Av: 1.946
Map: [spoil]
en80
[/spoil]
Yes Kiss are in Pink and ROMAN are in blue, just wanted to highlight perhaps a war coming, if it hasnt already.
I like the look of this tribe at this stage, only 2 conquers to their name but 2 good ones. Their spread is decent at this stage, i am sure some will drop of/merge in the future. Could be totally wrong but one to watch going forward.

Hope you enjoyed reading my opinions, if you disagree then fair play, post your own, give people something worth reading! :icon_cool:

DeletedUser117694

just noticed they have a family tribe :icon_eek:, rating droped to 4/10 for that.

Take a better look. I can assure you Farm. has no academies

hahaha we are strictly against family tribes

Man so much false information lurking around here