Tribe / Co-Player(s) Wanted

DeletedUser

About Me
I'm able to run any tribe job. I've led a few tribes in my past, my most recent would be in world 6 of the .US server. Due to certain circumstances, I am no longer able to play on that world. I've managed to turn failing tribes into major powers. I am able to spend all my time on this world and help out with whatever I can do. I'm able to snipe, backtime, and all that good stuff. I'm very social, but very aggressive when it comes to growth. I also like to mess around. ;)

So here's what I'm looking for:

Tribe
I've been invited to plenty of tribes, but none have caught my interest except Offend. I've applied and have been rejected.

This is how I felt.[SPOIL]
okay-guy-meme.jpg
[/SPOIL]

I'm currently looking for a tribe with good leadership, active members, and isn't a mass recruiter like the dreadful Dragon family. I hope to find a tribe that fits all those requirements in K53.

Co-Player(s)
I'm planning on paying for premium, but I'm also looking for Co's who'd contribute and help out a little. Not necessarily pay for premium, but maybe for FA, or Account Manager (when the time comes). Currently, I'm ranked in the top 800's of the world, with more activity this could change greatly.

Requirements
[spoil]- Be online from 6:00 - 16:00 server time.
- Must be able to check in on the account at least one every hour.
- Must be willing to contribute for premium, as I'll also be paying for premium.
- Must have Skype, this is for easier communication
- Must have some sort of experience in this game
- Be able to snipe, backtime, and so on
- Should be able to manage an account of any size, and do it efficiently[/spoil]

Preferred
[spoil]-All of the above
- Experienced player
- Great farmer
- Have sense of humor
- Not get butt hurt when he's being flamed
- Have patience
- Contribute for premium[/spoil]

Reply on this post, PM me, or message me on Skype if you're interested.

Skype Username: SchismWithin

DeletedUser98628

It's quicker for you to type this.

Skype SchismWithin for more information.