Tribe gone PnP

DeletedUser

KOD the great Chapter 1 The easy way to become duke[spoil]
jesparza692001Hi Slack sent me over your convo about this and told me to contact you for the merge, i am leader of my tribe and would want the merge.Reply for further info RegardsJustinShadowLord88Yes, so you accept?jespawhat privs will i get? Shadowwell since you are the leader of SXC, you will just get duke privileges.
[/spoil] Chapter 2 tribe is growing[spoil]theundertaker007we need to be no. 1 in this worldDeath-TyrantSO FIGHT FOR ITsteelskaterlol where an academy tribe.BlueKilla-Leewell we can always go for rank 2 lol BlueKilla-LeeWell done, our tribe is ranked 5th and the main tribe is 2nd...Keep it up guys, we're right behind KINGS! =)Lets show our main tribe that we aren't just an academy tribe =P lol steelskaterHmm i'm wondering if we should break off and become allies to KINGS not just a little Academy.theundertaker007no never[/spoil]Chapter 3Diplomacy[spoil]AlliesKINGS Non-Aggression-Pact (NAP)~SOD~-BK-TWRCFCDivinE_WAB_HCC[InGo] [/spoil]Chapter 44 rules FTW[spoil] Tribal PlanKOD - Death-TyrantO.K whats the tribal plan?Where do we go from here? In world 24 my other tribe, we have 4 rules that have keept us alive. 1 You go red you are dead. This applies to enemies and inactives.2 You betray us once. We wont ever forget your name. Spies and Refugees covered. 3 Stay active in the forum so we help each other more and work together. 4 No outside acc sitting.What do you guys say?[/spoil]Chapter 5The end!! Check them out now :Dcomment:moisesrock:[spoil]
moisesrock?jesparza692001disbanding, heard of it?moisewhyjespadont know, i clicked reply and a member leaves, i thought reply wont work so clicked it many times and everyone left from me, it must be an error, i will contact TW staffmoisewell intive everyone backjespait wont workmoisedam every must be wondering wat happenjespayep, poor people :(moisei will intive themjespaok, invite me toomoisek waitmoiseliar i heard what you did
[/spoil][/spoil]Green. Grass hopper:[spoil]
Green.Grass.Hopperhi, why was i dismissed? I have not gone inactive and i have sent a report as was asked.jespanot pointwhoring enoughGreen.ah crap i knew i was doing it all wrong, lol
[/spoil]

Last edited by a moderator:

mattcurr

w0w cn i b as c00l as U?

Really leave the nubs alone at least, if you really need to get off by messing with them like that go ahead, seems a little sadistic, but perhaps instead you could help them, or just leave them alone. What ever I suppose, its the c00l thing to do:icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

Dont talk to RPG, he r enemy :icon_wink:

This is a post on posters behalf, currently having internet problems and the spoilers are not showing what he has said! Please bear with him as the problem is sorted :)

Thanks,

Jimi

ackcody

w0w cn i b as c00l as U?

Really leave the nubs alone at least, if you really need to get off by messing with them like that go ahead, seems a little sadistic, but perhaps instead you could help them, or just leave them alone. What ever I suppose, its the c00l thing to do:icon_neutral:

After my PnP on K-45U I have tried to help them. Most of their leaders are incompetent and... Yeah.

sp.ag

You...

Give advice to others...?

I lol'd. =P

I thought we got rid of you and your ego and you fell into a black hole..or at least many of us hoped.
Damnit, and to think father christmas was real and that my birthday wish might of came true! Curse you childhood dreams!

Joke

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Super Brat, if you want to try PnP, at least put it in a readable form. As it is, the only thing you are hurting with this thread is yourself.

DeletedUser

<< got confused on who was saying what

DUDE!!!! not cool! At least make it readable instead of some jumbled mess of nothingness...

DeletedUser

why does only the first spoiler pop up and not the others on every pnp thread D: