Tribe Hoppers...

DeletedUser92753

on the flip side of that coin i lost nothing but gained in having complete solid members. you my little friend might like to mass recruit or try to get the numbers..me..not so much! I rather have 20 solid active loyal members then 80 members who will run on a moments notice because of war. my guys will fight to the death..your guys will run and find another tribe..so you see i gain while in the end youll lose. take notes my friend..just because you got a big tribe don't mean you got good players..U.F.E Dont do mergers and we dont cry foul when we get attacked..we get hungry for more incomings...it makes our game fun and we get in the practice for this world and the next....so in the long run my friend we win...:icon_cool:

i was not suggesting another member here mass recruiting i was saying mass recruiting in general..learn to read.

Hate to have to do that :icon_redface:

Anyways, I think you have some good things to say. I believe your approach alters people's perception even if you're using points we'd all agree on. Not being a fan of mass recruiters is a very common stance. But see, when you go on these fast paced rants, you create the perception you're accusing them. See here, you appear to confuse someone with a mass recruiter, when the poster in question isn't even under an alias on this world.

Idk if it was this thread or another that someone asked why people 'ganged up' on you. Well, to answer that question, its because as far as w80 goes, this is the tone you talk to everyone on this forum. And if thats your style, more power to you, but please don't expect the response to change either.

Ignoramus of the Law

:) So true. I actually liked you at first. Your first few posts were decent. Then it began!

DeletedUser84793

Hate to have to do that :icon_redface:

Anyways, I think you have some good things to say. I believe your approach alters people's perception even if you're using points we'd all agree on. Not being a fan of mass recruiters is a very common stance. But see, when you go on these fast paced rants, you create the perception you're accusing them. See here, you appear to confuse someone with a mass recruiter, when the poster in question isn't even under an alias on this world.

Idk if it was this thread or another that someone asked why people 'ganged up' on you. Well, to answer that question, its because as far as w80 goes, this is the tone you talk to everyone on this forum. And if thats your style, more power to you, but please don't expect the response to change either.

If you notice i said might! i did not say he did..it was a figure of speech...lets understand something..im not putting anyone down here just saying my thoughts...if anyone takes what i say out of context im sorry for that..im not a mean person..just a player on TW who has been around a bit and has had many battles. I dont sugar coat things and im strait forward..many people dont like that..Fair Enough?

DeletedUser84793

:) So true. I actually liked you at first. Your first few posts were decent. Then it began!

Now come on..its not to late is it? we can still be friends can we? Me Loves you! Dont give up on me just yet>>>>:icon_cool:

eLeMeNOhPi

He went on a condescending rant to crimsoni about his mass recruiting, 80 member big tribe. Yet crimsoni is in a tribe smaller than his. So, had he actually looked, he would have quickly spotted this. The pro tip, was tongue in cheek.
I think you got him wrong. But who cares anyway. He wasn't making sense at all ;)

P.S: Do I know you? I'm asking cause Regime was the only elite tribe I could find with a glance in ranks and you are in it.

DeletedUser84793

no he just got me wrong..and i was making sense..its just hard for some players to get it..:icon_wink:

eLeMeNOhPi

no he just got me wrong..and i was making sense..its just hard for some players to get it..:icon_wink:
Not really bro. I'm not trying to offend you. I've been here for like 7 years now and people who know me, know that I'm actually a nice person.

If you really want/care to know why I say that what you stated made no sense, feel free to skype me ;)

much <3

DeletedUser84793

Not really bro. I'm not trying to offend you. I've been here for like 7 years now and people who know me, know that I'm actually a nice person.

If you really want/care to know why I say that what you stated made no sense, feel free to skype me ;)

much <3

Im not offended man..its all good. No worries.

DeletedUser117694

Sorry i don't recall..must have been a time when my internet connection failed!..and i was in the moving process lol :icon_twisted:

so your lies arent stealthy at all... dude your a joke lmao

you make me feel so much better about life

DeletedUser84793

so your lies arent stealthy at all... dude your a joke lmao

you make me feel so much better about life

Glad i can help ya out...but you should not be so happy...your life is not worth much as it is..sorry about your situation..it must really suck to be you.

mike62

This thread started as a tribe hoppers bash and has ended up in a stealthy bash within 2 pages, nice work guys. I don't think a single thread has stayed on subject since we starte the W80 forum. Yes i know it is quiet but can't we please just have a couple of threads running on about what they are supposed to.:icon_wink:

DeletedUser84793

This thread started as a tribe hoppers bash and has ended up in a stealthy bash within 2 pages, nice work guys. I don't think a single thread has stayed on subject since we starte the W80 forum. Yes i know it is quiet but can't we please just have a couple of threads running on about what they are supposed to.:icon_wink:

i always get bashed by these guys they follow me everywhere and keep crying like babies because ive taken their villages or help get them killed in past worlds..they have a lot of anger still...i try to comfort them and tell them to go to the light...their in limbo stage..lol they can be really annoying for a great player like me!

DeletedUser

i always get bashed by these guys they follow me everywhere and keep crying like babies because ive taken their villages or help get them killed in past worlds..they have a lot of anger still...i try to comfort them and tell them to go to the light...their in limbo stage..lol they can be really annoying for a great player like me!

I do not know why you seem intent on making every little thing revolve around yourself. So instead of carrying on about the "tribe hoppers"and carrying on about how bad they are and how they run for cover with signs of trouble, you again pull the whole convo to yourself. I don't mind reading your topics at all and this is also not a flame. But every topic you post in, you seem to drag everything so that it becomes about you.

I can also see that you don't care about what anyone says when its criticism towards you. You will never admit to any faults (and I bet your parents have their hands full with you at home with the same issues too) either and that will cause your failure. Of that I am 97% certain, but I could be wrong. IF I am wrong I will apologize sincerely.

Just my two cents.

DeletedUser84793

I do not know why you seem intent on making every little thing revolve around yourself. So instead of carrying on about the "tribe hoppers"and carrying on about how bad they are and how they run for cover with signs of trouble, you again pull the whole convo to yourself. I don't mind reading your topics at all and this is also not a flame. But every topic you post in, you seem to drag everything so that it becomes about you.

I can also see that you don't care about what anyone says when its criticism towards you. You will never admit to any faults (and I bet your parents have their hands full with you at home with the same issues too) either and that will cause your failure. Of that I am 97% certain, but I could be wrong. IF I am wrong I will apologize sincerely.

Just my two cents.

nope just responding to the haters...if you don't like it don't read! just that simple! god do i got to tell you people everything do you have brains? i mean do you even think for your selfs? if i was disturb about some ones post and got tired of it..i would simply leave this topic..i would not cry out foul or complain about your reads...just saying..its amazing what happens if you use your brain instead of sticking your foot in your mouth and looking stupid! no i dont care what you think..and i will make this about my self when their is haters here to insult me..and yes im here all day every day and you cant stop that so stop wasting time trying to join in with the pack of wolves here..you get know respect from me..and im 100% certain of that!..noobs.:icon_twisted:

Last edited by a moderator: