Tribe Hopping and Refugees

DeletedUser71720

Where is the honor in this world? There's been tribe hoppers all over my Continent and we've had refugees all over getting accepted into other tribes, then their dukes demanding us to stop attacking them or "face the consequences"?

Seriously, when I played this ever since world 7, up until W65, I haven't seen the amount of refugees I have in W66 and here. All over I have seen these players accepted and for some reason defended. When I played before, if you were a refugee you were given the size 14 boot to the arse and told to come back in two weeks.

Here in the Casual world in K42 we have Chisum, who has jumped tribes all around, nobled no villages but 3k barbs, but then says to me when he accepts Sir Edgar1 and Tootered that we must stop attacking them? I've had a player beside me who deleted who switched tribes no less than five times each time I attacked him. qassisu22 did it a few times, and this is just in my half of the K. We have players in Blood, surely, who have gone and done the same thing as a refugee and been accepted.

I cannot think of the others that I have had this issue with before and around the world in our main tribe. Where has the honor gone?

hi

do we have a problem in conversation

your tribemember gasstoff is informed that his tribemembers shall stop attacking our members

so i think he is no leader therefore i inform you, that they should stop their attacks

chisum

My response,
Chisum, you have accepted a refugee to the tribe. Sir Edgar is that refugee and you accepting him regardless of his condition is disappointing.

Furthermore you trying to enforce that we must cease attacks is frankly preposterous. We have been attacking him for many days now, so I hope you will make the decision to dismiss him, as he is bringing unnecessary burdens to your tribe. I shall stand by any decision gasstoff and our related members makes in this case.

-Terminator520
Baron of TKWSN.

TL;DR
Why are there so many refugee and tribe hopping artards in this game nowadays? Dukes used to pride themselves on not accepting these noobs when they came by!

DeletedUser110464

Tbh I find this to be more of a sandbox world anyways. However I do agree with you I get annoyed by tribe hoppers and refugees.

TheHowling

there are 2 types of players here, and people will try anything to get out of a corner.

I try not to get into a corner if possible in the first instance

DeletedUser

yeah, this is cassual, the only world you can pissed someone off without being attacked

chanevr

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Tbh I find this to be more of a sandbox world anyways. However I do agree with you I get annoyed by tribe hoppers and refugees.

Yeah and its a trend in the game. You support your mates and help them grow. Then when they are nice and strong... and you think... OK cool now they will help me growing... Pooof... they join the bigger tribe. Hehehheheh Without fail... every world... the merging madness happens. I still say they must handicap a player when he leaves a tribe after 60 days. He should not be allowed to attack any past allies or old tribe members for 90 days and when he leaves he should loose 50% of his troops. Heheheheh.

DeletedUser108786

Casual is full of noobs anyway because most people that play casual get destroyed on the main worlds. If you want to play a proper world with players and dukes who know what they are doing, join a decent tribe on another world.

DeletedUser71720

Who cares its casual......

When I wrote this, I wasn't talking just about it being Casual, it was about ALL the recent worlds being like this. In the last few worlds I played, I have seen the same thing consistently!

DeletedUser

When I wrote this, I wasn't talking just about it being Casual, it was about ALL the recent worlds being like this. In the last few worlds I played, I have seen the same thing consistently!

Maybe you could of posted this on general part of the forums to avoid confusion?
Anyhow, in w67 i have seen very powerful tribes go into the dust and players marked as refugee's have gone into an even powerful tribe.
Also alot of worlds these days insisted on grabbing the other tribes members e.g when IR and Se7en kicked off, Se7en asked me to leave IR and join Se7en, instead as of IR's awful decisions i left and decided to not go to Se7en and fight on my own for a while before quitting when i was back to 100k again.
So long story short, the refugee's are the ones who obviously really want to stay in the game and anyone under pressure and wants to stay in the game should happily make any decision they want and not to be judged by it.
My opinion, not a rant.

chanevr

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Most dukes and leaders in this game suck.... they jump from tribe to tribe protecting themselves.

This is what I tell those tribe hopping fools.... you ran to yet another merge.... why do you guys do that???? Isnt it winning by voluntarily loosing? Why do you even bother playing the game?

And usually they block you.... because they don't like intelligent conversation.

DeletedUser99939

Most dukes and leaders in this game suck.... they jump from tribe to tribe protecting themselves.

This is what I tell those tribe hopping fools.... you ran to yet another merge.... why do you guys do that???? Isnt it winning by voluntarily loosing? Why do you even bother playing the game?

And usually they block you.... because they don't like intelligent conversation.

partially true.