Tribe idea.

Nauzhror

Meh a fan of krono5 :)

Love to see krono back.

And could we like get back on the topic and stop argueing bout player standard coz it doesn't matter sometimes in fact the arguement just continues because... Everyone got a different opinion bout player standard.

Just because you don't feel something matters doesn't mean others agree.

PeRvIs's post made me actually have an odd idea about perhaps two tribes joining a future world (or perhaps something like HP would be better). Both tribes would have the same amount of members, one tribe comprised of people that began playing before 2008, and the other of people who began playing during 2008 and 2009.

wolfthegreat

PeRvIs's post made me actually have an odd idea about perhaps two tribes joining a future world (or perhaps something like HP would be better). Both tribes would have the same amount of members, one tribe comprised of people that began playing before 2008, and the other of people who began playing during 2008 and 2009.

Then I would fall under the one b4 2008...

DeletedUser

I like this idea, I'm currently attempting to make a tribe for HP6 and everyone on trhe list so far started playing before 2008, so maybe you should make a tribe comprised of people who started in 2008/2009 ;)

Offtopic: hey wolf and Pervis.

Krono when is the next world you playing???

HP6.

P.S. Pervis you fall under the pre 2008 tribe ;)

Nauzhror

I like this idea, I'm currently attempting to make a tribe for HP6 and everyone on trhe list so far started playing before 2008, so maybe you should make a tribe comprised of people who started in 2008/2009 ;)

HP6.

Suggested member limit?

Not sure I'd be able to round up a group good enough to give your group a run for its money, but I'm willing to see how many people I could find that'd be interested that meet the rather high standards I'd have if recruiting for such a tribe. (ie. I'm quite sure if I made a thread looking for members here and on .uk I xcould get at least 50 interested applicants, but I'm not sure how many of them would actually be people I'd consider good enough to be competition.)

Last edited:

pwnyslaystation

I think an MI/NJ set of tribes would be more fun than a 2008/2009 set of tribes, tbh.

wolfthegreat

HP6.

Can I join HP6???(I know it is offtopic but I just hafta ask... Sorry...)

Just a question... Have there been premade that made a member limit of 10? ( sorry for asking stupid question but just curious)

Last edited:

wolfthegreat

Dang I dun hab premium... Meh still got no credit card... Still a young teenager....

Suck my kiss

:icon_evil:
I think an MI/NJ set of tribes would be more fun than a 2008/2009 set of tribes, tbh.

well considering both vulcan and MC have quit half the jersey crew is now gone :(

As for the 07 vs. 08 battle I would join aslong as nauzh doesnt sit me and loose connection and get me cleared again causing my coplayer to disapear after I attempt to rebuild before work :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

:icon_evil:

well considering both vulcan and MC have quit half the jersey crew is now gone :(

As for the 07 vs. 08 battle I would join aslong as nauzh doesnt sit me and loose connection and get me cleared again causing my coplayer to disapear after I attempt to rebuild before work :icon_redface:

Ermm, you have better co-players now <333

@shveik: I'm starting to like you :icon_biggrin:

...just think that many players (not directed specifically at you) seem to jump on the flaming bandwagon rather quickly, though PnP-war isn't gonna take down a player like Nauz (much the contrary, I suspect) so it's no worries =)

Last edited by a moderator:

shveik

@shveik: I'm starting to like you :icon_biggrin:

...just think that many players (not directed specifically at you) seem to jump on the flaming bandwagon rather quickly, though PnP-war isn't gonna take down a player like Nauz (much the contrary, I suspect) so it's no worries =)

It's not needed to like me ... I offer only Hugz !!!
Just to many players start flaming ... Maybe ... You can directed to me too ... I'm player too :lol:
But maybe - everyone start posting before read it good and have something in his mind (vision like he is not a friend that mean enemies ... some old stories, some old posts) [directed to me too sometimes :icon_cry: especially Read good part]

2hot2handle

Contributing Poster
Reaction score

Awesome idea , except if I was accepted to play I would be on opposite tribe to Perv :lol:

Just hope it wouldn't be one of those things that sounds really exciting and ends up people going inactive .

<3

DeletedUser

Maybe a non coplaying , limited sitting , world with some limits in place would be much more interesting. As at the moment I haven't seen the amazing stuff I've heard talked of from years ago.

<3

ive been rooting for a world like this for a while now, though i think the majority wont want it so it really would have to be something like HP for the admins to go along with it.

if time permits you can count me in.

I wants to rim matteh :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Guess, you would have to sign me up to hang with the kids from the new skool.

I just started playing about a year ago, maybe a little bit longer on W33. I only hit rank 3, but I'm guessing that is not terrible for my 1st real world and I think someone mentioned earlier W33 was one of the more competitive worlds.

Having said that, I'm pretty happy here on W45 and don't see myself playing mulitple worlds. What can I say, I'm a one world type of guy. :)

@Shveik are you playing on this world? Are you still playing with Saavy?

DeletedUser

Seems fun :)
I'll be happy to watch/join. (before 2008 here)

DeletedUser

id join the 2009 since i only played 2 world before it (8 and 21) and was a noob