Tribe? K46

Warhero94

Tribe Search: Warhero49

Found one.

Last edited:

DeletedUser22370

Your in the 2nd best K46 tribe at the moment anyway, do you really expect BoE to invite you after you have attacked us and been in an enemy tribe?

Warhero94

legendry, I saw that report after I go back from an account sitting. My sitter sent them, not me. I wouldn't have, I would know it would be a mass loss, which it was.

BTW: I was in WoE for some short time, before claimed to be a spy, almost rejoined after some time, but BBC made up for their mistakes toward me and so I thought it was best to rejoin them instead of being tribeless for a while.

BBC is in a tight spot right now. I don't want to be in a war atm. I just want to play the game, not listen to some players complain about being attacked and nobled, I haven't supported some of them because they think I should support them all. Even my army for my size can't save everyone.

DeletedUser

do you really think posting your troop numbers was wise?

Warhero94

of course, b/c they are much more than that now.

Also, I have a tribe now, *TF*

PS- I also tried to edit the post once to delete the numbers, but they didn't delete, so I just left them, but it worked now. But I highly doubt you sat there and memorized them, even if they are bigger now. besides, will you attack me 10Ks away?

Last edited:

Warhero94

math and map problems... I haven't thought straight for some times lol.

Warhero94

.....:icon_eek:.......:icon_confused:..........hello brymon.... this was a long time ago.