Tribe Level

• Thread starter Mr Blood Frenzy
  • Start date

Mr Blood Frenzy

So what are all of your guy's & gal's thoughts on this new system for tribe level . I can see some good points and Bad points myself.
Just some of the Good and Bad i see so far as the world is still young.

Good
1. It Make leaders choose good active players that wont be tribe jumping to keep the prestige points.
2. Might help motivate tribes to start working as a team more.
3. you can get rough ideal how active your members are being on how fast each level goes up or Doesn't.

Bad
1. More new stuff like watch towers to make players lazy.
2.Why keep doing events if your going to have this new system.

Just couple things I noticed and my thoughts about it so far.

~Larry

DeletedUser115004

I personally dont like it, I mean its not hurting anybody but its just pointless extra buffs too many buffs already in game now haha

Ev0L

Reaction score
I think its a nice new add-on, also shows how active your tribe is for the tribal quests,

In the recent one "Plunders" you can see how much of the tribe is actively farming.

Watchtowers? there pretty old......

Too many buffs? not really for a non-paying member and same goes for events.

DeletedUser

I like the idea of tribe level. I hate the buffs they've added in this game in general, but if they were going to add any the tribe level system isn't a bad idea. However, the fact that there's so many others, it's a terrible addition.

Since I started playing again the only change that I've seen that I haven't hated is the watchtower. Now, granted, I haven't played with it yet, but it sounds like it makes one of the most mindless, time-consuming late-game tasks a ton easier. Now yes, in the attacking situation it sucks that you can't catch someone by surprise as easily, but it honestly just adds another layer of strategy in your attacking rather than mindlessly faking and trying to hide your real attacks among them. Was it needed? Absolutely not. Is it the best update they've released in a long time? Most likely.

Ev0L

Reaction score
I like the idea of tribe level. I hate the buffs they've added in this game in general, but if they were going to add any the tribe level system isn't a bad idea. However, the fact that there's so many others, it's a terrible addition.

Since I started playing again the only change that I've seen that I haven't hated is the watchtower. Now, granted, I haven't played with it yet, but it sounds like it makes one of the most mindless, time-consuming late-game tasks a ton easier. Now yes, in the attacking situation it sucks that you can't catch someone by surprise as easily, but it honestly just adds another layer of strategy in your attacking rather than mindlessly faking and trying to hide your real attacks among them. Was it needed? Absolutely not. Is it the best update they've released in a long time? Most likely.

Yes i completely agree with you, the watchtowers only show the scale of the attack not troops, brings out techniques such as 1 ram and 5000 scouts, that just came into my head as i wrote it, hmmmm

Mr Blood Frenzy

Yes i completely agree with you, the watchtowers only show the scale of the attack not troops, brings out techniques such as 1 ram and 5000 scouts, that just came into my head as i wrote it, hmmmm
it has made it easier to get fangs through as players see a green dot and think it's a fake. w90 the tribe we are in came up with some good ways to deal with the WT so we could get more then just Fangs through and stuff. I copy and quoted the member of ours so I could use it in Tips and Guides for our members on w94 that have yet to play with WT.

~Larry

Ev0L

Reaction score
it has made it easier to get fangs through as players see a green dot and think it's a fake. w90 the tribe we are in came up with some good ways to deal with the WT so we could get more then just Fangs through and stuff. I copy and quoted the member of ours so I could use it in Tips and Guides for our members on w94 that have yet to play with WT.

~Larry

Hook me up for a read?

AuroraMoon

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I like it
feels like a deterrent for spies and tribe hoppers
since there prestige drops to 0 once they leave a tribe

only thing so far I don't like is waiting a week for the next quest
but as time goes on it might become a bonus if quests are progressive [which I believe they are]

Mr Blood Frenzy

Hook me up for a read?
Not a whole lot to read just things members on w90 found out and tried and tested on w90. but enjoy hope it helps, Maybe someone can take all this info and add theirs to it and write out a real good guide.

WT Table:

c63f786707c9cdbf509d48e0ed622aa4.png

The germans figured out how to add the WTs.

ulven

https://help.die-staemme.de/wiki/Punktetabelle#_ga=1.126259141.952080193.1427241259

https://help.die-staemme.de/wiki/Wachturm#_ga=1.172469867.952080193.1427241259

These are our 2 builds that we use to give exact same points:

a46fc15c709f430fe3fced5d64103571.png

064eae6ab52e761a92bad30f63ba9624.png

Hope this helps.

The watchtower template is only set for 9735 points, so not necessarily the best village build.

Regards
*´¨)
¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.• -Joe

How we gotten around watch towers. 20+ villages

1.Scout out target find the watch towers.
2. start faking and have fakes going till target is gone *duh*
3. Fang attack, If your new or don't know what a Fang attack is, Simple anything under 999 troops.

Show as a green attack and most think its a fake, so in turn they relax and help out their other tribe members that are getting real attacks etc. So they only leave small amount of troops to defend.

Example 400 axe 100 scouts 80 cat. Target in this case Watch Tower.

Now depending on the Level of the watch tower will depend on when the fang needs to hit before the Nuke comes into range. So timing is of the up most important.

Depending on troop base in the village will depend on how many Members it will take to get through as well. Might need 4 members send fangs at the same target to take down the watch tower.

4.Send Nukes in bound
5.Nobles if it close range train send as normal, If it is a long range time your nuke with 1 noble each to all land at the same time. Stops snipe and gives you betters odds of taking the village. Or work with a tribe member one pre noble and one takes.

These Tips on the WT come from our friends on W90 I hope they help you All.

~Larry

So this what I have posted for our guys in tips and guides

~Larry