"tribe lock after 2 days"

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Soo, for the 20x round it said tribe lock 2 days, right? Then how come 2 days has turned into 29 hours?

I want answers and so do a few other people..

DeletedUser

you mean we have our meant to be 18h, nothing extra just the intended 48h. dont shift your screw up over on us

Are you looking to be banned? Permanently? If I were you would be after a flippant comment like that. People make mistakes, that's a fact. And you'd be best off keeping your mouth shut if you have nothing constructive to add to the conversation. The amount of time and effort Lizy puts into attempting to make you happy is ridiculous. If you can't appreciate that get the hell out.

DeletedUser

Are you looking to be banned? Permanently? If I were you would be after a flippant comment like that. People make mistakes, that's a fact. And you'd be best off keeping your mouth shut if you have nothing constructive to add to the conversation. The amount of time and effort Lizy puts into attempting to make you happy is ridiculous. If you can't appreciate that get the hell out.

Lizy said an "extra" 18 hours but it was stated in the settings that it would be 48 hours. The 18 were not an "extra" amount, they were basic. All Tompa is doing is stating this, so you, get the hell out.

DeletedUser

Lizy said an "extra" 18 hours but it was stated in the settings that it would be 48 hours. The 18 were not an "extra" amount, they were basic. All Tompa is doing is stating this, so you, get the hell out.

I'll pass. She can do as she wishes. You have no rights to complain or even post on these forums. The "dont shift your screw up over on us" was beyond uncalled for.

DeletedUser

ok i deleted it so now you by quoting me you are the only one showing it. and why so angry, i dont know who lizy is and i really dont care and if he/she puts so much time in to it she /he atleast should get it right. but thanks lizy for the fast response of getting us our 48 h

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

So... the ones who were supposed to change tribe during the last few hours are now suddenly magically unable to do so until the time runs out? :icon_neutral:

This doesn't change a thing.

DeletedUser

So... the ones who were supposed to change tribe during the last few hours are now suddenly magically unable to do so until the time runs out? :icon_neutral:

This doesn't change a thing.

sorry 11-11 but what do you mean ????

DeletedUser

It was aimed at the fact that certain individuals kept complaining even after the error was corrected. As if you needed extension.

DeletedUser

If you have to continue with this after it has been resolved, then take it to PM.

Status
Not open for further replies.