Tribe map world status edition 1

• Thread starter Deleted User - 848983838
  • Start date

Deleted User - 848983838

i'll try and update this every 2 weeks and later on when things settle down probably will only need a monthly change:

it was getting annoying using paul to make the maps and have bio/dragon/t/tow all different colors among their families

This is only intended as a clear picture of the world and nothing more. If there are inconsistencies with tribes/wars/relationships they are incidental. I did reach out and have help from the 117 discord group making this so it should be accurate. This is not a continuation of the great posts by lucid dreaming just a map and basic stats.

There are unfortunately some very clear glitches in some tribe placements with some small random appearances of tribes across the world where they have no territory.

1614197260849.png

1614197285119.png

Current wars:

Bio verse Susa/Cure (black v pink)

Bio verse Dragon [hasn't really started much] (black verse orange)

Dragon verse ID (orange v cyan)

-T- verse ToW (yellow v green)

-T- verse VK (yellow v red).

Only the top 20 or family tribes of the top 20 were included.

Current stats of the top 5 families as of a earlier today (10 mil required to be considered)

1614197513667.png

Rune status

1614197993708.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Kyokochan328

Reaction score
I like how he had to preface it by saying its not a continuation of LucidDreaming's posts. Give Newsflash Edition 4 for real, but thanks for this update in the meantime. Great map! Exciting to get updated on the status of the world. :)

Deleted User - 848983838

I like how he had to preface it by saying its not a continuation of LucidDreaming's posts. Give Newsflash Edition 4 for real, but thanks for this update in the meantime. Great map! Exciting to get updated on the status of the world. :)

we did talk about it in discord since the identity of lucid isn't 100% (some people have an idea i think) if they aren't in the world anymore the discord might try to group effort the newsflashes as well (would need some help from non discord people that have gotten on the forums past few days for stuff we dont really know), probably won't be as good as those, but we could use more fuel to the fire for shitposting and there's been quite a lot since update #3.