tribe members wanted

DeletedUser

tribe members wanted to join ~kb~ must have above 500 points would like them to be inn k28 but other continents are fine

DeletedUser

Your suppost to advertise your tribe in the "Tribe looking for members forum" geez!

Why does people try to advertise their tribe here?! Its annoying me. If you can't find members then go disband your tribe and join a new one.

DeletedUser

sorry i didnt relise there was a forum specifically for this sorry

DeletedUser

no im not a noob it is just because i only just got on the forums

DeletedUser

Well that still makes you a "n00b" since a "n00b" is someone who is new to something and can't do something properly which makes you twice a bigger n00b since you made a thread if anyone needs an Account Sitter which is the n00biest of all n00bs can do and you don't even know what n00bs mean! LMAO!

You should go to TW Training Camp! If there is one!:lol:

DeletedUser

Can I join please im in k16

edit: also have over 500 points

DeletedUser

Well that still makes you a "n00b" since a "n00b" is someone who is new to something and can't do something properly which makes you twice a bigger n00b since you made a thread if anyone needs an Account Sitter which is the n00biest of all n00bs can do and you don't even know what n00bs mean! LMAO!

You should go to TW Training Camp! If there is one!:lol:

the only thing that can make some one a bigger noob, is someone who calls other people noobs, when they are obviously a noob themselfs. i have seen lots of your posts, and in almost every one you have called some one a noob, it is boring so try changing the record, and be nice.

P.S.

i am making a noob list so the way you respond to this may determine of wether you go on the list.

DeletedUser

Well I'm not really bothered since I am quitting TW. See ya!

DeletedUser

well yes I was, how did you figure that? And B.M.A has mentioned the n00b list before...

kthanxbai

remke

Hy ally!
Im from WAB~A~
we have new member since they destroy U_WAB the Duke come to Our tribe and
he have 316k points:icon_biggrin: