Tribe of the Week

DeletedUser

Gonna throw another thread into the batch since most of our other ones have turned into flame wars. This is a chance to pump up a tribe you've noticed doing well in some form. It cannot be your own tribe. Try to back up your tribe of the week pick with stats or evidence of why you chose them. It can how they've been performing in a war, expansion, good diplomacy, etc. So for example:

My tribe of the week is random tribe because they've successfully launched a massive op on random tribe 2's main continent and taken close to 300 villages in a week.

Then provide the stats to back it up.

Pick away!

DeletedUser89573

I would say =Knit= as they have been expanding and have entered the top 10 tribes.

DeletedUser

Based on what I see fro TW stats thats more from other tribes going down rather than Knit expanding

DeletedUser

Yeah, Knit is just nobling barbs down in the Southern Ks.

DeletedUser89573

then again they do appear to be disbanding so.................

DeletedUser

Based on what I see fro TW stats thats more from other tribes going down rather than Knit expanding

This.

Facts are that most tribes remain the same. MTS and DRINK keep growing. Panda and ~L~ are still in the same terms and all the others are up and down either nobling inactive players or barbs.

Never heard of random though.

Lafr0062

~L~ because of the excitement we all had together.

Your my boy Blue!!! Your my boy!!!

(Movie: Old school)

DeletedUser

pack they have been doing very well this week and holding their own

DeletedUser95040

Im not in a tribe so voting for myself is alowed right :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

So, who do you think is the Tribe of the week for the second week of December?

If I have to choose, I'll say PaNdA?